Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Ok I am back - Lucy is good

Now let's kill Wendy.

Orla WW wrote: »
    Lucy, care to explain your suspicious behavior?

You and Wendy (wolves trying to kill me)

Time to die.

Isla WW wrote: »
    and if your on the level then she should last a long time given her threat of revenge on anyone who tries to kill her. I wouldn't be killing her now.

Would want an explanation from her though for those threats when she was only going to be peeked. especially if she was always going to peek good.

Cant the explain the threat without compromising a potential village need.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    You and Wendy (wolves trying to kill me)

Time to die.

I’m no furball!

Why were you making threats when it was suggested to peek you? Makes no sense.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    leaning village but would need to go into her posts a bit more to confirm

i have a feeling she miinterpreted a couple of things i said, but again would need to go back and check

i'm not too interested in trawling through her posts yet though as i've limited time today and I want to use the votes to narrow the search for me a bit

I'm not sure what I might have misrepresented but here is a pretty easy way to see where I'm at without as much trawling for people.

#FFA1

Good Leans
    Des
    Patrick
    Emily
    Henry
    Lucy

I like the way Des came forward allowing the village to dictate the use of their power. Does not clear them but I like it. Same with Henry and his idea to give the peek to a poisoned person. Emily & Patrick voted for Steve and I think the wolves were Jester hunting so them being wolves but voting to lynch a potential Jester does not make sense for me.

Until the poison situation is resolved with the person who peeked her Lucy would have to be added to that mix too given her good peek.

Wolf leans:

Lucy - Her thing with Orla etc was odd but it was her threatening revenge for killing her when people were only saying to peek her that has me thinking wolf or Jester. If she returns bad though I'd probably go with 2nd most wolfy as she could still be Jester but after Munch tomorrow if she is still around someone would have to kill her imo and if she returns bad someone with a power could take her out hopefully

Eva - gut wolf read of Eva explaining the wolves Steve choice especially as she seemed to highlight the idea of the village focusing on those who voted for Steve instead of that before retrospect Steve was a potential Jester and the wolves were probably hunting him (so those who voted him probably weren't wolves as why vote for your Jester subject).

Liam - never referenced my voting them asking for a reason (dont want to shine a light on yourself) & Genied when peeks were being offered to the poisoned. Due to unknown poison fate probably wouldn't vote here.

Conor/Orla - Conor had a bogus theory about me. Obviously only I know im good except wolves but they would obviously want to tar a goodie with doubt. Orla was probably Lucy's biggest opponent and she was peeked good. In the no lynch / biggest other wagon iirc both too. These have been bumped up since the Lucy peek though so maybe not voting here but plenty of time to change things after this

• Advertisement

I’m no furball!

Why were you making threats when it was suggested to peek you? Makes no sense.

Have my reasons.

Cant the explain the threat without compromising a potential village need.

Did you think the discussion was about kiling you not peeking you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Mod Announcement.

A shot has been fired.

Desmond WW has been hit.

Desmond WW is dead.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Now let's kill Wendy.

Haha. We still don’t know if Derry is good. You’re still on my radar you trigger happy wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Now let's kill Wendy.

Why? Just cos she was on at you yesterday?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Lucy sorry for voting you. Great to have a confirmed village core developing. I've questions about Orla though.

What do you make of the connection to you? Do you think maybe she tried to orchestrate it?

Any thoughts really would be great

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Surely that has to be the wolves? A villager would have no reason to kill Des?

Did you think the discussion was about kiling you not peeking you?

From brief catch up, yes. Didn't have time for a complete read

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

sKeith wrote: »
    Mod Announcement.

A shot has been fired.

Desmond WW has been hit.

Desmond WW is dead.

Who shot Desmond?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

I don’t think there’s any way we can do vote analysis on last nite cause of the stupid no lynch vote. It was obvious that it was winning from way out.
    Now we’ve picked someone at random and decided there’s a wolf in the people who voted for her? I don’t buy that. You’d be as well off with Strawbs tactic of chopping the roster in two and saying there has to be a wolf in one half.
    It’s was too arbitrary

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Who shot Desmond?

More importantly, where’s the autopriest?

Derry WW wrote: »
    Surely that has to be the wolves? A villager would have no reason to kill Des?

A wolf act makes sense as Des is not someone I saw as wolfy so far. The ressurector could still act yet though if they are on team village. Def hope they aren't on the wolf team

Guessing we have to wait an hour

We have to wait and see if he is saved

Guessing we have to wait an hour

**** I have to go soon :(

• Advertisement

A wolf act makes sense as Des is not someone I saw as wolfy so far. The ressurector could still act yet though if they are on team village. Def hope they aren't on the wolf team

But there is no guarantee they are around, hopefully they are.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Oh FFS. Can someone resurrect Desmond?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

That makes no sense, why would wolves kill Des? He’s confirmed village maybe?

But he’d shot his load in so far as using his power? Surely you shoot him before he allows someone to peek?

Senan WW wrote: »

But he’d shot his load in so far as using his power? Surely you shoot him before he allows someone to peek?

I can't see why a villager would target him though.

Shot may be from team evil.

I'm not sure what I might have misrepresented but here is a pretty easy way to see where I'm at without as much trawling for people.

Misinterpreted, not misrepresented - from a quick search I was thinking about missing the timestamps on the steve votes which then missed the point I was making with the post (which is an irrelevant point if lucy is good)

I also didn't like pushing that I could be poisoner which would be a bad call if it had been me (it wasn't) and if it was a good role.

Anyways, I do appreciate the FFA. Agree with parking Lucy and Liam for now.

Need to have a think about the rest. Will do ISOs if get time.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

**** sake, this game is a ball ache!

I don’t think there’s any way we can do vote analysis on last nite cause of the stupid no lynch vote. It was obvious that it was winning from way out.
    Now we’ve picked someone at random and decided there’s a wolf in the people who voted for her? I don’t buy that. You’d be as well off with Strawbs tactic of chopping the roster in two and saying there has to be a wolf in one half.
    It’s was too arbitrary

There's 32 players. I need some way of concentrating my efforts.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

What happened to the bullet from the other day?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Shot may be from team evil.

Has to be the wolf team, why would a villager shoot him?

Advertisement