Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Wish granted

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Don't forget this is an alignment peek so we won't actually be told if she is the jester but if she comes back evil we know to kill her by other means and not lynch just in case

Yeah tbh bad (assuming your on the level) should equal kill. If a Jester also shows as bad thats fine too :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Wish granted

Hopefully mods are online

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Don't forget this is an alignment peek so we won't actually be told if she is the jester but if she comes back evil we know to kill her by other means and not lynch just in case

Do we know jester comes back as evil? It seems to be a strange sort of role, kind of unaligned

Wish granted

So Derry should know then?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Orla can you also explain why you and her had your back and forth? Not really sure what that was all about at the beginning before you were accused of being the same account or something similar

She was the first person I saw that raised suspicion. She made a post saying we could all be bad guys. I get that it could have just been a joke, but if she were good she’d know we aren’t. It’s completely flimsy reasoning and I was just shaking the tree initially, but her posts since have done nothing to persuade me that I’m wrong.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

So....we can never lynch anyone we know is bad? :pac:

When the mods contact him

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Wish granted

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Nope still here, waiting on consensus but I do have a meeting at 1.30

Lucy

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »
    Do we know jester comes back as evil? It seems to be a strange sort of role, kind of unaligned

No idea

Not yet

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Doris WW wrote: »

Actually just realized, doesn’t really matter since if they peek as good why would we ever Lynch them

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Jester should be aligned bad or Neutral at least, never good.

Yeah tbh bad (assuming your on the level) should equal kill. If a Jester also shows as bad thats fine too :D

If its bad we don't lynch, we give the wolves one chance to munch and then we lynch. The wolves would have to munch cause we'd be telling them we're lynching them otherwise

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

How do you know it's an alignment peek? Have I missed something?

giphy.gif

Patrick WW wrote: »
    How do you know it's an alignment peek? Have I missed something?

I'm Sure Dessie said alignment peek. Will have a look back.

@Ewan - why have you voted Liam?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Hi all, so sorry for only checking in now, :( am afk most of today but will try my best to catch up later. I appreciate repeated no lynch votes aren't very helpful so I'll at least try and be more active later.

Ok here's the deal. Unless the mods are messing and my power is fake, I can grant one player an allignment peek. Sorry, I cant bring steve back.

But Im not going to give it to just anyone, we need to decide who we trust with it, then we should decide who they peek.

Here you go Patrick

• Advertisement

Senan WW wrote: »
    If its bad we don't lynch, we give the wolves one chance to munch and then we lynch. The wolves would have to munch cause we'd be telling them we're lynching them otherwise

That makes some sense but I don't know if my brain can handle not going with catch a bad (wolf), kill a wolf (bad).

That makes some sense but I don't know if my brain can handle not going with catch a bad (wolf), kill a wolf (bad).

Its literally the only choice we have, well the vig could shoot them but I'd prefer to have the wolves waste their munch on the jester

@ Dessie - did you get an response from the mods?

Yeah my granting was acknowledged.

Yeah my granting was acknowledged.

Ok still nothing here and I have to go soon

Ok still nothing here and I have to go soon

Any idea how long you’ll be?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    @Ewan - why have you voted Liam?

Not active until suddenly they became the centre of attention along with Derry re: peak. Best suspicious behavior I could see so far in my skim through.

Well the silence here isn't good. Hope discussion does not just dry up if Derry's gone.

We do need the quieter players to get posting. They should also remember there is a 5 post limit per day and that they self vote if they fail to meet that. There are still posters with less than 5 posts since Saturday

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Not active until suddenly they became the centre of attention along with Derry re: peak. Best suspicious behavior I could see so far in my skim through.

There’s also a possibility he’s been poisoned though so we may not need to lynch him

• Advertisement

Well the silence here isn't good. Hope discussion does not just dry up if Derry's gone.

We do need the quieter players to get posting. They should also remember there is a 5 post limit per day and that they self vote if they fail to meet that. There are still posters with less than 5 posts since Saturday

On that, say I dont vote tonite, is it a self vote for me tonite or is it no vote tonite and then a self vote tomorrow nite?

Advertisement