Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Sure but you can also say. I'm good and I'm a seer and still be bad. Then you can pretend to use it for village cred.

I don't love it today. Maybe tomorrow or Wednesday it would be much better idea.

I never said the powers themselves clear anyone. But using a power can give us an idea of someones intentions. If someone declares they have a peek and peek someone and say they are good, and then later that person dies and is bad, well then thats a gimme (as an example). The more we get people to commit to things that can be proven or disproven, the better, i think.
    Senan WW wrote: »
    Are you suggesting a role reveal?
    I asked about it yesterday, we probably don’t want the major roles revealed, seer, BG, vig but as Eva pointed out by more minor roles coming out it lessens the places for the majors to hide?

In an ordinary game where today (monday) is D1, id agree. We are a day ahead though. Maybe ye are right and its more of a tomorrow (D3) thing.

At this stage, id just like to discuss it now, so that if we do it tomorrow, its not rushed and we can do it properly.

Also re: major roles; this is part of the issue. We dont know the major roles. Those are traditionally the big roles but in this game; who knows? Regardless there should be enough roles in the village by tomorrow that even if the wolves can repeat the kill rate from today, we have SOME sort of core left, who can form a further bigger core.

I think its worth discussing, but i dont want to clog up the thread. Ive reading to do to form an FFA.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Is it? In what way?

Keeping the most villagy person alive is bad for the wolves. The more unknowns there are for them, the better.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Baggly wrote: »
    I never said the powers themselves clear anyone. But using a power can give us an idea of someones intentions. If someone declares they have a peek and peek someone and say they are good, and then later that person dies and is bad, well then thats a gimme (as an example). The more we get people to commit to things that can be proven or disproven, the better, i think.

In an ordinary game where today (monday) is D1, id agree. We are a day ahead though. Maybe ye are right and its more of a tomorrow (D3) thing.

At this stage, id just like to discuss it now, so that if we do it tomorrow, its not rushed and we can do it properly.

Also re: major roles; this is part of the issue. We dont know the major roles. Those are traditionally the big roles but in this game; who knows? Regardless there should be enough roles in the village by tomorrow that even if the wolves can repeat the kill rate from today, we have SOME sort of core left, who can form a further bigger core.

I think its worth discussing, but i dont want to clog up the thread. Ive reading to do to form an FFA.

source.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Senan WW wrote: »
    Why? No lynch was winning no matter what, that was obvious from early doors. Wolves could go where they want with impunity

I agree. Ive no issue looking in the no lynch voters as a priority. I dont think the Lucy voters should be forgotten, as i doubt all the wolves jump on no lynch tbh; and i do think while some will hop on a randomer, at least one goes on the second wagon.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

I agree. Ive no issue looking in the no lynch voters as a priority. I dont think the Lucy voters should be forgotten, as i doubt all the wolves jump on no lynch tbh; and i do think while some will hop on a randomer, at least one goes on the second wagon.

Ah ffs. Sorry village (and mods).

That was me.

Wrong account streak back.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

baggly are you NAKED!!!!

Keeping the most villagy person alive is bad for the wolves. The more unknowns there are for them, the better.

I would normally agree but I reckon the wolves will hunt the jester which Lucy is not.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    I would normally agree but I reckon the wolves will hunt the jester which Lucy is not.

Yeah that's a very good point

Regan WW wrote: »
    baggly are you NAKED!!!!

Im as naked as you need me to be, baby.

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Im as naked as you need me to be, baby.

Mine eyes!!!!:eek:

• Advertisement

Reagan - you get your role yet? I find it suss you are the only person saying they haven't received their role.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Nah - i was being snappy. Sorry about that.

We don't know 100% that it was the gertie bullet anyway. just wasn't in a great mood at that point.

I presumed below shot was just a delayed one cause there was no “a shot was
    Blocked” or something like that:
    sKeith wrote: »
    Mod announcment: A shot has been fired.
    Necro wrote: »
    Mod Announcements

Gertrude WW has been shot dead in the street

Their souls still hang by a thread however.... for another hour
    B]l]

Ok so if Gertie was a different shot what happened to the other bullet? Any chance the first bad action happened this morning (first action was last nights lynch?) which was a delayed shot by somebody?

And the announcement was just one line “a shot was fired”, with no outcome.

Whereas Dessie’s shot was very specific:
    sKeith wrote: »
    Mod Announcement.

A shot has been fired.

Desmond WW has been hit.

Desmond WW is dead.

Tired so not sure what this means... Still feel my Isla theory is not completely crazy. Supposedly one person had a wish granted by typing in caps on thread. I guessed this kind of mechanic as part of my theory before this was confirmed on thread. (Make a wish in all caps and somebody grants it)

has everyone got a role? I have a character but no role was told day 3 if I survive

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Ok , so my #FFA1 is

Senan
    Vernon
    Frank

I have a niggly gut feeling about Senan so that's where my vote is going. I chose the other 2 based on having a high, middle and low poster. I really don't have concrete suspicions and I'm not convinced that last nights votes are all that useful given the no lynch votes and the forgot to votes (me included).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Name |Status
    Lucy WW| WOLF or JESTER |
    Senan WW| WOLF |
    Henry WW| VILLAGE |
    Wendy WW| VILLAGE |
    Isla WW| VILLAGE |
    Patrick WW| WOLF |
    Orla WW| WOLF |
    Desmond WW| RIP |
    Steve WW| RIP |
    Winifred WW| VILLAGE |
    Eva WW| VILLAGE |
    Regan WW| WOLF or JESTER |
    Derry WW| WOLF or JESTER |
    Vernon WW| UNSURE |
    Conor WW| VILLAGE |
    Doris WW| VILLAGE |
    Clodagh WW| VILLAGE |
    Holly WW| VILLAGE |
    Phil WW| WOLF |
    Ewan WW| WOLF |
    Emily WW| UNSURE |
    Gertrude WW |RIP |
    Liam WW| UNSURE |
    Brendan WW | UNSURE |
    Gabriel WW| UNSURE |
    Fiona WW| UNSURE |
    Frank WW |UNSURE |
    Oisin WW| UNSURE |
    Barbara WW| GOODIE |
    Abigail WW| GOODIE |
    Angus WW |GOODIE |
    Mary WW| GOODIE |

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Whats the difference?

You will have to ask Steve and Desmond or the mods

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

has everyone got a role? I have a character but no role was told day 3 if I survive

Did you have any convos with Steve? If he was the power giver, could your lack of role be connected to him?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Name |Status
    Senan WW| WOLF |
    Henry WW| VILLAGE |
    Wendy WW| VILLAGE |
    Isla WW| VILLAGE |
    Patrick WW| WOLF |
    Orla WW| WOLF |
    Desmond WW| RIP |
    Steve WW| RIP |
    Winifred WW| VILLAGE |
    Eva WW| VILLAGE |
    Vernon WW| UNSURE |
    Conor WW| VILLAGE |
    Doris WW| VILLAGE |
    Clodagh WW| VILLAGE |
    Holly WW| VILLAGE |
    Phil WW| WOLF |
    Ewan WW| WOLF |
    Emily WW| UNSURE |
    Gertrude WW |RIP |
    Liam WW| UNSURE |
    Brendan WW | UNSURE |
    Gabriel WW| UNSURE |
    Fiona WW| UNSURE |
    Frank WW |UNSURE |
    Oisin WW| UNSURE |
    Barbara WW| GOODIE |
    Abigail WW| GOODIE |
    Angus WW |GOODIE |
    Mary WW| GOODIE |

Why you putting me as a wolf when peeked good?

This is beyond stupid.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Did you have any convos with Steve? If he was the power giver, could your lack of role be connected to him?

Ohhh interesting. Didnt chat to him that I can think of

It wouldnt be a Werewolf game without a Baggly appearance

• Advertisement

Lucy WW wrote: »

This is beyond stupid.

It could be but what if Derry is a wolf and peeked and called you as good to protect a wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Name |Status
    Senan WW| WOLF |
    Henry WW| VILLAGE |
    Wendy WW| VILLAGE |
    Isla WW| VILLAGE |
    Patrick WW| WOLF |
    Orla WW| WOLF |
    Desmond WW| RIP |
    Steve WW| RIP |
    Winifred WW| VILLAGE |
    Eva WW| VILLAGE |
    Vernon WW| UNSURE |
    Conor WW| VILLAGE |
    Doris WW| VILLAGE |
    Clodagh WW| VILLAGE |
    Holly WW| VILLAGE |
    Phil WW| WOLF |
    Ewan WW| WOLF |
    Emily WW| UNSURE |
    Gertrude WW |RIP |
    Liam WW| UNSURE |
    Brendan WW | UNSURE |
    Gabriel WW| UNSURE |
    Fiona WW| UNSURE |
    Frank WW |UNSURE |
    Oisin WW| UNSURE |
    Barbara WW| GOODIE |
    Abigail WW| GOODIE |
    Angus WW |GOODIE |
    Mary WW| GOODIE |
    What's goodie Vs village?

Any reasons?

Am out for a stroll now in Southpark maybe get high I advise we all get high gives us a different perspective

It could be but what if Derry is a wolf and peeked and called you as good to protect a wolf

If we're playing that game of going full circle we will get nowhere.

I was peeked good, I am good, team village.

Wendy wont let it go for some reason, probably because her theory has been shot down. If I was able to use a bullet right, she'd be gone. If I do get a bullet and any stage, unless proof emerges she is good, then I'll shoot her.

Id feel a lot more comfortable knowing if these are reads or powers or gut feelings. Can you share some background info on your wolf picks Wendy? You also have 7 or 8 wolves there. Do you think there are 8 wolves?

What's goodie Vs village?

Any reasons?

Makes no sense. Like most of Wendy's contribution. There is no village vanilla as everyone is roled. Unless she is making major v minor roles.

Am out for a stroll now in Southpark maybe get high I advise we all get high gives us a different perspective

Ok so this is the second time a post like this has been made - am I missing something?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Its 3.30 - are we doing FFAs?

Sure why don't you start the ball rolling, well excluding mine which is the only one so far. The more info people put out there the better

This is beyond stupid.

I guess cos he also has your peeker down as wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Ohhh interesting. Didnt chat to him that I can think of

I’m gonna read back his posts. He was crying out for people to tell him their roles. Perhaps he needed someone to say directly to him that they had no role?

Worth checking anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

This is beyond stupid.

Because we don't know / believe that Derry is good brainiac.

Advertisement