Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Only if he will actually get to use it.

True.

Do you have a timeline on your peek coming back Desmond?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    I reckon this bit depends on whether it is a use it to lose it power. If they lose the kill by not using it then most people would use it in the hope of finding the wolves / jester.

I'd go along with this, if you had a single shot that had to be used then use it, if shooter was wolf they get a free villager kill or jester, if shooter was villager then with no clues a random shooting with a chance of a wolf or jester.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Go for it Dessie. Better not to delay things and do it while they are online, get a result earlier so we can have time for FFAs or whatever later as the discussion

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    No. My point is the opposite...we don't know if you've been fake poisoned or real poisoned. We also don't know when the results of this peek will be given. If you are real poisoned and die before the results it's a wasted peek.

I get ya. Dessie - do you now if the result will be instant?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

I have just asked the mods, should be activated asap

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    You haven't been seen in a day but you've a 50/50 chance of being picked to get a peek and you show up?

Stupid term or not that is suss behaviour

Is it? Ive no control over the posion and i wasnt really around, again its just normal behaviour for me but if you think its suss more power to you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I'm not massively sold on the Derry plan. I'd rather we get info on someone who isn't possibly about to be removed from the game. I do get the theory, but in practice, I'd rather we clear or doom someone who can help long term.

If Derry peeks someone good, he and that person are probably dead by tomorrow morning anyway :/

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I have just asked the mods, should be activated asap

Grand so, Derry it up there Des :)

Ok Derry, you need to post in bold, "I wish for a peek on xxx" where xxx is your player of choice. Good luck

Have we decided who? Do I do it on thread and the mods reveal on thread?

• Advertisement

Que Derry dissapearig now :pac:

Post it on thread, I will ask mods to grant it, I guess the answer will be pmd to you.

Nope still here, waiting on consensus but I do have a meeting at 1.30

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    So it just struck me straight away as if it was the beginning of a long game that you might be playing. So you say you have a theory, don't elaborate yourself (funnily enough) which means you can change it to suit whichever way the game goes.

Say it or don't because floating it out there is silly in my opinion.

If you are good you have dangled yourself out there.

In fairness he did, basic jist was that Isla had won a bullet with a wish from Steve yesterday and shot it immediately causing Gertie's death this morning

Not sure I agree with it as a theory

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Have we decided who? Do I do it on thread and the mods reveal on thread?

Lucy seems to be the most popular choice

I vote to peek lucy for lynch vote info.

Nope still here, waiting on consensus but I do have a meeting at 1.30

I believe it was Lucy. Clear up her and Orla / potential Jester / I think she may have slipped early threatening a revenge kill for being peeked

Ok so will I go for Lucy to give the mods time to get back to me before my meeting?

Ok ive not really been following but Lucy looked like someone who wanted to be lynched yesterday why are we peeking her

Liam WW wrote: »
    Ok ive not really been following but Lucy looked like someone who wanted to be lynched yesterday why are we peeking her

Because the jester would want to be lynched

• Advertisement

Ok so will I go for Lucy to give the mods time to get back to me before my meeting?

Yeah, let's get it done now so we can talk about results before 9pm.

I wish for a peek on Lucy WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Killing me is a waste and will only backfire on the village.

Those killing me will be treated with suspension and contempt.

I will also get some revenge.

So are you saying you might be an assassin?

Glossary Assassin If lynched, player who placed the last vote for them dies also

Or maybe a dire wolf

Glossary Dire wolf If he is lynched, he may kill any player before he dies

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

All the more reason to peek her, if she is the jester then surely we'll find that out

If she wanted to be Lynched she would be a probably Jester. Who else would want to be lynched? That'd be good info to get from a peek, no?

Don't forget this is an alignment peek so we won't actually be told if she is the jester but if she comes back evil we know to kill her by other means and not lynch just in case

Because the jester would want to be lynched

Sorry that should have been aren't, as in i thought we weren't

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

In fairness he did, basic jist was that Isla had won a bullet with a wish from Steve yesterday and shot it immediately causing Gertie's death this morning

Not sure I agree with it as a theory

Right. I completely missed all of that somehow

Orla can you also explain why you and her had your back and forth? Not really sure what that was all about at the beginning before you were accused of being the same account or something similar

• Advertisement

All the more reason to peek her, if she is the jester then surely we'll find that out

Typo my apologies.

Advertisement