Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Aw bye Des.

So if he was the wish granter what was Steve?

Ultimate wish granter.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Tbh until one of Derry or Lucy dies then we can't really discount either of them. If Derry dies and is good then Lucy is lock clear. If Lucy dies and is good then Derry is just neutral really. We will know tonight if Derry was poisoned so id park discussion on those two till tomorrow at least.

I think that's a fair assessment of the peak

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Ultimate wish granter.

Whats the difference?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Necro wrote: »
    Steve WW was

source.gif

Satan - Ultimate Power Granter

And...
    Good

Gertrude WW was

giphy.gif

Scott Tenorman, Eric Cartman hunter

And also...
    Good

Ultimate power granter

And a wish granter!

So two big loses today, Fcuk me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Necro wrote: »
    Desmond WW was

source.gif

Mr Hankey the Christmas Poo - Wish Granter

And also....
    Good

Ok, wishes have to be in bold. Who asked for the peek in bold, I.e. who had figured out he was the wish granter from early on

• Advertisement

I know it's not a good look for me, but that it was mentioned that non posters/voters over the weekend would get a pass, makes the non voting a very safe harbour for wolves.

Doris WW wrote: »
    Ok, wishes have to be in bold. Who asked for the peek in bold, I.e. who had figured out he was the wish granter from early on

Where does it say in the reveal that wishes have to be in bold ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Where does it say in the reveal that wishes have to be in bold ?

In the op

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

If lucy is good, she'll be munched as the most cleared villager, so we can park her for now.

Or not, I guess they could leave her to see doubt over her and Derry.

Right?

Doris WW wrote: »
    In the op

Oh. Ty :o

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

At this stage i dont know where to dive in, but ill give it a shot. Suffice to say its been a bad day for us so far.

From my reading, we are parking Derry and Lucy until one dies and we go from there.

Wendy is coming under heat for.....? Opposition to Lucy?

From the vote analysis that has been posted, its 2 from Barbara / Regan / Ewan / Conor / Phil (i know im in the lynch of no voters, but im village so....)

or 2 from the Lucy voters Wendy / Winifred / Orla / Vernon / Henry

Above is blatantly stolen from Henry btw.

I havent seen anything in terms of consensus on revealing, but i take it we shouldnt (not suggesting we do yet, just want to make sure we are clear on why not). We have lots of roles so would it not be possible to identify some wolves by everyone declaring powers and seeing how everyone uses their power (i.e. for the village). I dont mind us waiting on this btw, but its something we are going to have to decide eventually. There is a serious lack of info and clarity going around imo. Its D2 now so we dont even have the excuse of saying 'ah its only D1'.

Oisin WW wrote: »
    At this stage i dont know where to dive in, but ill give it a shot. Suffice to say its been a bad day for us so far.

From my reading, we are parking Derry and Lucy until one dies and we go from there.

Wendy is coming under heat for.....? Opposition to Lucy?

From the vote analysis that has been posted, its 2 from Barbara / Regan / Ewan / Conor / Phil (i know im in the lynch of no voters, but im village so....)

or 2 from the Lucy voters Wendy / Winifred / Orla / Vernon / Henry

Above is blatantly stolen from Henry btw.

I havent seen anything in terms of consensus on revealing, but i take it we shouldnt (not suggesting we do yet, just want to make sure we are clear on why not). We have lots of roles so would it not be possible to identify some wolves by everyone declaring powers and seeing how everyone uses their power (i.e. for the village). I dont mind us waiting on this btw, but its something we are going to have to decide eventually. There is a serious lack of info and clarity going around imo. Its D2 now so we dont even have the excuse of saying 'ah its only D1'.
    That's fine but I think reveals make some roles easy munched for wolves.

Let's say someone says they seer or have a gun. The wolves can then risk / reward the munch on all players.

I don't like the idea of reveal at all. Unless you're about to die and have info. Then spill the beans!

I don't get the Wendy horn.

Lucy any thoughts on why you're connected to Orla. Did I see you want to shoot her? Why is that?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Regan WW wrote: »
    Ill read back

Nah - i was being snappy. Sorry about that.

We don't know 100% that it was the gertie bullet anyway. just wasn't in a great mood at that point.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    That's fine but I think reveals make some roles easy munched for wolves.

Let's say someone says they seer or have a gun. The wolves can then risk / reward the munch on all players.

I don't like the idea of reveal at all. Unless you're about to die and have info. Then spill the beans!

Well it just seems to me that powers are being used blind, which may (MAY) be a bigger risk to the village?

Like wolves are gonna wolf and lets hope their kill rate is limited or mitigated by some of the powers; hiding villager powers will mitigate who they kill i guess but.....well i guess what im trying to say is they cant kill all of us at once, and the longer we have some sort of core based off power declarations, the better.

I wont lie i was thinking about this before the game started, as everyone was going to have a power, so its a bit of a unique mechanic in itself.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Why cant wolfs be in the single voters. Wolfs are or aren't jumping on bandwagons for the sake of it

You take a look at the single voters then, and i'll concentrate on the wagons.

Its 3.30 - are we doing FFAs?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Or not, I guess they could leave her to see doubt over her and Derry.

Right?

They could, but that's a dangerous game.

Right?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

I’ll repeat, I don’t see any correlation between Lucy’s voters and wolves? Are we just randomly saying there’s two wolves in that group?

Senan WW wrote: »
    I’ll repeat, I don’t see any correlation between Lucy’s voters and wolves? Are we just randomly saying there’s two wolves in that group?

The two apparent wagons, it seems, were no lynch and lucy. It would stand to reason, imo, that wolves would hop on these.

• Advertisement

Well it just seems to me that powers are being used blind, which may (MAY) be a bigger risk to the village?

Like wolves are gonna wolf and lets hope their kill rate is limited or mitigated by some of the powers; hiding villager powers will mitigate who they kill i guess but.....well i guess what im trying to say is they cant kill all of us at once, and the longer we have some sort of core based off power declarations, the better.

I wont lie i was thinking about this before the game started, as everyone was going to have a power, so its a bit of a unique mechanic in itself.
    Sure but you can also say. I'm good and I'm a seer and still be bad. Then you can pretend to use it for village cred.

I don't love it today. Maybe tomorrow or Wednesday it would be much better idea.

Are you suggesting a role reveal?
    I asked about it yesterday, we probably don’t want the major roles revealed, seer, BG, vig but as Eva pointed out by more minor roles coming out it lessens the places for the majors to hide?

They could, but that's a dangerous game.

Right?

Is it? In what way?

The two apparent wagons, it seems, were no lynch and lucy. It would stand to reason, imo, that wolves would hop on these.

Why? No lynch was winning no matter what, that was obvious from early doors. Wolves could go where they want with impunity

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Think we should. I'll confess I feel like I've SFA to go on it I've to head off in a while and wont be back online till tomorrow morning so I'll post mine shortly

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

It really doesn't help that we don't even know how many wolves we are looking for, which seems to be norm in these games lately.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I posted my list earlier but nobody followed. Why don't you get the ball rolling again and see what happens. I've a feeling there are more wolves in this game than normal.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Leaving this here, feel free to reuse/fix, hopefully I'll get a chance to finish it with my reads later today.

Name |Posts| Status| Read
    Lucy WW| 83|Peeked as good by Derry|
    Senan WW| 73||
    Henry WW| 69||
    Wendy WW| 62||
    Isla WW| 60||
    Patrick WW| 41||
    Orla WW| 41||
    Desmond WW| 41|Dead Goody|
    Steve WW| 40|Dead Goody|
    Winifred WW| 38||
    Eva WW| 32||
    Regan WW| 31||
    Derry WW| 31||
    Vernon WW| 30||
    Conor WW| 30||
    Doris WW| 29||
    Clodagh WW| 24||
    Holly WW| 20||
    Phil WW| 19||
    Ewan WW| 19||
    Emily WW| 18||
    Gertrude WW |17|Dead Goody|
    Liam WW| 15||
    Brendan WW |13||
    Gabriel WW| 13||
    Fiona WW| 10||
    Frank WW |9||
    Oisin WW| 8||
    Barbara WW| 8||
    Abigail WW| 7||
    Angus WW |7||
    Mary WW| 1||

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    It really doesn't help that we don't even know how many wolves we are looking for, which seems to be norm in these games lately.

It doesn't matter, we can only lynch one at a time

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Was just trying to do up that list thanks

Advertisement