Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Regan WW wrote: »
    What happened to the bullet from the other day?

Seriously?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Misinterpreted, not misrepresented - from a quick search I was thinking about missing the timestamps on the steve votes which then missed the point I was making with the post (which is an irrelevant point if lucy is good)

I also didn't like pushing that I could be poisoner which would be a bad call if it had been me (it wasn't) and if it was a good role.

Anyways, I do appreciate the FFA. Agree with parking Lucy and Liam for now.

Need to have a think about the rest. Will do ISOs if get time.

re The poisoner thing, even if you were that person roles do not equal alignment so you could be a good poisoner. As odd as that sounds we had a good Satan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Seriously?

Ill read back

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Has to be the wolf team, why would a villager shoot him?

It's Southpark. The entire village is filled with simple folk...

You know,

Morons

Isla WW wrote: »
    re The poisoner thing, even if you were that person roles do not equal alignment so you could be a good poisoner. As odd as that sounds we had a good Satan

totally agree - i wouldn't mind you calling me out as a bad poisoner

I've an issue with you potentially calling out a good role

NB. I'm not the poisoner.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

What happened to the bullet from the other day?

yeah that was odd.

There was just the mod announcement that a shot had been fired but then nothing else afterwards I dont think

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    That makes no sense, why would wolves kill Des? He’s confirmed village maybe?

But he’d shot his load in so far as using his power? Surely you shoot him before he allows someone to peek?

Maybe wolves felt it wasn’t a one time power. Maybe des was gift giver and satan was something else. I think resurrector probably needs to act on that basis

Ill read back

munch post this morning - gertrude died from being shot

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Unless that bullet was a delayed bullet and was the one that killed gertie

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    It's Southpark. The entire village is filled with simple folk...

You know,

Morons

Filled you say

Like 100% :pac:

• Advertisement

What do we think about Wendy as the Jester?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

munch post this morning - gertrude died from being shot

I thought this was the case but Dessie and his (apparently) instant hit is unusual in that case

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

totally agree - i wouldn't mind you calling me out as a bad poisoner

I've an issue with you potentially calling out a good role

NB. I'm not the poisoner.

I think were kind of on the same side of the discussion here but my point was that a role does not matter with regards good/bad. Making that comment gets a person talking, a person talking could lead to a person slipping. That said your in my good lean list atm and it has nothing to do with the poison... well it has to do with you making a good non wolfy suggestion about giving the peek to someone who might use it.

The wolves know who is good anyway so no harm in saying I think your good unless I am completely wrong. Not saying your everyones favorite WW term (Lock Clear) or anything.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Maybe Des is kenny and he'll be alive again tomorrow

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Unless that bullet was a delayed bullet and was the one that killed gertie

I dunno there could be more people who have guns/bullets. Or multiple bullets per person per day. Combinations are endless (there's a pedant waiting to correct this statement)

Frank WW wrote: »
    Maybe Des is kenny and he'll be alive again tomorrow

4th post from you, two of which are howdy and howdy again! Any thoughts Frank

Doris WW wrote: »
    Filled you say

Like 100% :pac:

Totes

Also I'm. Looking into ways to have Orla killed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    A wolf act makes sense as Des is not someone I saw as wolfy so far. The ressurector could still act yet though if they are on team village. Def hope they aren't on the wolf team

If my theory was right you could be the one with the gun. No surprises why you would have me on your FFA

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

4th post from you, two of which are howdy and howdy again! Any thoughts Frank

Not really. I'm really struggling to get into this. Had almost no time to post over the weekend and playing catch up

sKeith wrote: »
    Mod Announcement.

A shot has been fired.

Desmond WW has been hit.

Desmond WW is dead.

So we should get Des role in a few mins which suggests somebody has a power to save him...

• Advertisement

In terms of the Lucy sort of clear now, we are happy it wasn’t two wolves concocting a plan to protect another wolf and sort of clear another ? (If we are to believe the power used that we got no mod verification on?). And isn’t the role/character alignment irrelevant?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Totes

Also I'm. Looking into ways to have Orla killed.

You’ve really gone nuts. Fair play.
    giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29bd65ac307da939b89da054c3c83d03ec4567933a&rid=giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    In terms of the Lucy sort of clear now, we are happy it wasn’t two wolves concocting a plan to protect another wolf and sort of clear another ? (If we are to believe the power used that we got no mod verification on?). And isn’t the role/character alignment irrelevant?

If lucy is good, she'll be munched as the most cleared villager, so we can park her for now.

Conor WW wrote: »

Tbh until one of Derry or Lucy dies then we can't really discount either of them. If Derry dies and is good then Lucy is lock clear. If Lucy dies and is good then Derry is just neutral really. We will know tonight if Derry was poisoned so id park discussion on those two till tomorrow at least.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Ah, fun times. Was not expecting that.

I'm going to assume you're legit for now Derry-Berry.

For me, I'm guessing that leaves us with a couple of wolves in here:

No lynch - Barbara / Regan / Ewan / Oisin / Conor / Phil

And a couple in here:

Lucy - Wendy / Winifred / Orla / Vernon / Henry

Since I know I'm good, that gives me Vernon, Orla, Winifred and Wendy. If there's 2 in there, that's a 50% chance of hitting a wolf.

Why cant wolfs be in the single voters. Wolfs are or aren't jumping on bandwagons for the sake of it

Tbh until one of Derry or Lucy dies then we can't really discount either of them. If Derry dies and is good then Lucy is lock clear. If Lucy dies and is good then Derry is just neutral really. We will know tonight if Derry was poisoned so id park discussion on those two till tomorrow at least.

Thanks, that’s sort of what I was thinking.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Desmond WW was

source.gif

Mr Hankey the Christmas Poo - Wish Granter

And also....
    Good

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Yeah was it Henry that put up a really good post with the 6 potential scenarios of the peek? Ill try and find it now.

It is definitely possible that it was a wolf plan. It is also possible that it is legitimately the truth.

I wont go as far to say that Derry and Lucy are lock clear but definitely villagae lean for them from me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Aw bye Des.

So if he was the wish granter what was Steve?

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    Why cant wolfs be in the single voters. Wolfs are or aren't jumping on bandwagons for the sake of it

Yep, mad to think it’s inconceivable that wolves would vote independent targets. Also there a few people whinging before about no lynch so I’d argue no lynch was a higher risk place for a wolf.

Advertisement