Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Clodagh appreciates a man that refers to himself in the third person

Angus is disappointed that they failed to carry it into the second sentence. They will try harder next time.

Jake WW wrote: »
    On number 3 - was the vig can save up their bullets so could be holding them for when we find the wolf’s/sk

That is a far batter interpretation of that sentence.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

As it stands here are my leans.

Good Lean

Angus
    Jake
    Clodagh

Evil Lean

Gerty
    Winny
    Derry

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Why couldn't Jake Vote was that the role blocker? Voting is not technically a role so I am not sure I believe that this stops somebody from voting ?!

Like, if there is no VIG, there is effectively no real power to the Role blocker is there ?

But.... If wolves can block somebody from voting it effectively allows them to possibly Lynch a target on their own if the village does not have at least 2 votes or more on a target.

So wolves stop a person from voting leaving 6 votes to be cast. Wolves both vote on one person but make sure that they have last vote (vote at 8.59) which means unless somebody receives 3 votes the wolf target dies . .

Hmmm. Bit of a stretch and unless Jakes inability to vote was from role blocker I dont believe its plausible. .

Wife is sending me to the butchers "to be useful and get off boards" . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Why couldn't Jake Vote was that the role blocker? Voting is not technically a role so I am not sure I believe that this stops somebody from voting ?!

Like, if there is no VIG, there is effectively no real power to the Role blocker is there ?

But.... If wolves can block somebody from voting it effectively allows them to possibly Lynch a target on their own if the village does not have at least 2 votes or more on a target.

So wolves stop a person from voting leaving 6 votes to be cast. Wolves both vote on one person but make sure that they have last vote (vote at 8.59) which means unless somebody receives 3 votes the wolf target dies . .

Hmmm. Bit of a stretch and unless Jakes inability to vote was from role blocker I dont believe its plausible. .

You don’t think me not being able to vote is plausible or that you don’t think it being the roleblocker that cause it is plausible?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Much like Isla, Jake said he was hurt in the explosion yesterday, which took away his ability to vote if he was an NRV. Given Isla backed up that could happen, I don't think there's much shade to cast there.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Personally I think all the talk about the vig is smoke, there’s zero point to it

IMO the vig will have the final say, if we kill a baddie or they kill each other it’ll come down to the last three and if the vig is there they have the deciding shot for the village win

So can we park that and get back to who we think the wolves are

Much like Isla, Jake said he was hurt in the explosion yesterday, which took away his ability to vote if he was an NRV. Given Isla backed up that could happen, I don't think there's much shade to cast there.

Just one slight correction - my PM never mentioned an explosion just that I had been injured

Jake WW wrote: »
    You don’t think me not being able to vote is plausible or that you don’t think it being the roleblocker that cause it is plausible?

I Dont think the roleblocker power can probably stop people voting. Voting is mandatory and not a role. I am thinking out in the open, to see if anything clicks with anybody . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Really?
    Isla WW wrote: »
    Well I was injured in the explosion but not fatally.

Isla said explosion so I presumed yours was too.

• Advertisement

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Personally I think all the talk about the vig is smoke, there’s zero point to it

If there is a Vig and he has bullets, do you think it helps him or hinders him if we are talking about it?

All I see is alot of people scrambling to not really talk about much in terms of village strategy. Wolf hunting??? . .

What exactly are the village doing to wolf hunt ? I probably make up 75% of posts since this morning and nobody has engaged me on much other then shoot down my ideas/strategies I propose without elaborating much on anything or offering alternative ideas. .

I Dont think the roleblocker power can probably stop people voting. Voting is mandatory and not a role. I am thinking out in the open, to see if anything clicks with anybody . .

Thanks, still a bit spaced so couldn’t get my head around your post.

Yea the voting if defo mandatory coz I wasn’t going to bother but mods said I had to.

Night 0: Someone survived an attack - Conor role-blocked wolf attack on Riona

Lynch 1 - Doris WW has been executed - village lynch (Brendan overturned by executioner to Doris)

Day 2 begins - Riona WW has been munched - wolf munch (now 2 outstanding SK kills)

Wendy WW has been killed - "blasted" - prize/vig?

Steve WW has been killed - "blasted" - prize/vig?

Lynch 2 - Isla WW has been lynched - lynched by village

Day 3 begins - Holly munched - wolf munch (3 SK kills outstanding)

Vernon WW Killed - fiery explosion - SK?
    Eva WW killed - blasted not shot (prize/vig?)
    Orla WW - modkilled

Lynch 3 - Barbara and Brendan lynched by village

Day 4 begins - Phil shot (presumably Bab's bullet) Conor and Dessie killed (presumably by SK/wolves - 2 SK kills accounted for, 2 o/s. flavour "explosion" makes me think SK took Dessie)

Liam WW - killed by use of oracle punch power

Which tells us... sweet fa really. There are 4 kills I'm unsure of. Those could be prizes, the vig or the SK. Plus the SK might have applied charges to people who were killed in other ways before he detonated them. So we still have no idea whether we have a vig, or how many kills the SK has outstanding. Marvellous.

Going by flavour I'd estimate that the SK has max 2 outstanding kills, but who knows really.
    No idea if we have a vig.

The above also shoots my Derry/Steve interaction on monday theory out of the water if Steve wasn't killed by the SK.

You know what Derry is right the whole time, if there is a vig out there, shoot Derry and lets regroup and discuss for the lynch

Angus WW wrote: »
    Night 0: Someone survived an attack - Conor role-blocked wolf attack on Riona

Lynch 1 - Doris WW has been executed - village lynch (Brendan overturned by executioner to Doris)

Day 2 begins - Riona WW has been munched - wolf munch (now 2 outstanding SK kills)

Wendy WW has been killed - "blasted" - prize/vig?

Steve WW has been killed - "blasted" - prize/vig?

Lynch 2 - Isla WW has been lynched - lynched by village

Day 3 begins - Holly munched - wolf munch (3 SK kills outstanding)

Vernon WW Killed - fiery explosion - SK?
    Eva WW killed - blasted not shot (prize/vig?)
    Orla WW - modkilled

Lynch 3 - Barbara and Brendan lynched by village

Day 4 begins - Phil shot (presumably Bab's bullet) Conor and Dessie killed (presumably by SK/wolves - 2 SK kills accounted for, 2 o/s. flavour "explosion" makes me think SK took Dessie)

Liam WW - killed by use of oracle punch power

Which tells us... sweet fa really. There are 4 kills I'm unsure of. Those could be prizes, the vig or the SK. Plus the SK might have applied charges to people who were killed in other ways before he detonated them. So we still have no idea whether we have a vig, or how many kills the SK has outstanding. Marvellous.

Going by flavour I'd estimate that the SK has max 2 outstanding kills, but who knows really.
    No idea if we have a vig.

4 Kills up to yesterday. SK only had 3 up until then which means Eva was a VIG Kill or a prize. Would of also been quite the coincidence if Eva was killed by the SK (cause they had to of planted C4 the night before) as she was outed. I woudl of also thought the SK would leave her to be killed at Lynch as opposed to taking her out of the game.

Had our charlatan Vig been killed before Eva ?

Katie WW wrote: »
    You know what Derry is right the whole time, if there is a vig out there, shoot Derry and lets regroup and discuss for the lynch

Dont say I didnt say I was good . . Good luck village.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Modulator Annoucement:
    Jake WW has been shot dead.

tumblr_mbmtnyGMlY1qgsvv8o1_500.gif

He was... Yu Nan, an Expendables member (NRV)

Semper Fight.

God, I really have to get some work done. Gonna try and get an hour or two done before dinner....
    Relax the cacks, I did say I am trying to get some work done before end of day . .
    Oh ye, who killed Eva ? Was that the Vig ?

Did we count up the Sk kills ? Should be 4. Can somebody do that ? I am getting awful grief from my wife for being on this game all the time!

If its not the SK that killed Eva it could only of been Vig or a Prize.

I don't know why but these posts are sitting right with me, which one is it, work or the wife that is making you log off?

I don't know why but these posts are sitting right with me, which one is it, work or the wife that is making you log off?

*are not sitting right

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    Modulator Annoucement:
    Jake WW has been shot dead.

tumblr_mbmtnyGMlY1qgsvv8o1_500.gif

He was... Yu Nan, an Expendables member (NRV)

Semper Fight.

Ah FFS, Jake was always good. Should have shot Derry.

Ah FFS, Jake was always good. Should have shot Derry.

No no no no. I was ok getting shot... F***k.

I offered myself up Katie and accepted willingly. What more can I do?

Hard luck VIG , I suppose thanks for trusting me. You will be proven right on that but I think we are in trouble now....

That is a strange time for the vig to decide to make an appearance...

As it stands here are my leans.

Good Lean

Angus
    Jake
    Clodagh

Evil Lean

Gerty
    Winny
    Derry

This has to be the split, who shot Jake without discussing it on thread, unless the wolves won a prize?

Angus WW wrote: »
    That is a strange time for the vig to decide to make an appearance...

Not the vig, must be a delayed prize and the fact it was kept quiet it must have been a wolf or the sk that won it.

This has to be the split, who shot Jake without discussing it on thread, unless the wolves won a prize?

I asked everybody to discuss the ViG shot, I don’t blame them at all.

Nobody has really engaged me on anything in terms of having a plan. Either ignoring me or just trying To pick holes in anything I say or suggest....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

So we've got 6 left
    Gertrude
    Derry
    Katie - Good
    Angus
    Clodagh
    Winifred

I was pretty sure about Liam, but clearly I was wrong. So surely Gertrude or Derry is one because of the votes for Isla on night 2.

Lynch One

Candidate |Votes |Number of votes
    Phil WW |Angus WW, Jake WW, Derry WW, Conor WW |4
    Brendan WW |Vernon WW, Riona WW, Steve WW, Holly WW, |4
    Isla WW |Doris WW, Gertrude WW, Desmond WW |3
    Gertrude WW| Winifred WW, Phil WW |2
    Doris WW |Isla WW, Eva WW |2
    Liam WW |Clodagh WW |1
    Riona WW |Barbara WW |1
    Derry WW |Brendan WW |1
    Conor WW |Liam WW |1
    Orla WW |Wendy WW |1
    Vernon WW |Orla WW |1
    Did Not Vote |Katie WW

Lynch Two

Candidate |Votes |Number of votes
    Isla WW |Gertrude WW, Phil WW, Derry WW, Katie WW, Brendan WW |5
    Orla WW |Liam WW, Jake WW, Conor WW |3
    Brendan WW |Vernon WW, Eva WW, Barbara WW, |3
    Steve WW |Holly WW |1
    Phil WW |Angus WW |1
    Clodagh WW |Steve WW |1
    Derry WW |Desmond WW |1
    Desmond WW |Clodagh WW |1
    Gertrude WW |Winifred WW |1
    Did not vote|Orla WW

Lynch Three
    Candidate|Votes|Number of votes
    Brendan WW|Phil WW, Conor WW, Gertrude WW|3
    Barbara WW|Katie WW, Derry WW, Angus WW|3
    Winifred WW|Barbara WW, Liam WW,|2
    Gertrude WW|Brendan WW, Winifred WW|2
    Katie WW|Desmond WW,|1
    Conor WW|Clodagh WW|1

Not the vig, must be a delayed prize and the fact it was kept quiet it must have been a wolf or the sk that won it.

Well that blows my theory about prizes being blasts out of the water.

Actually, babs got a bullet too which already ruined my theory. FFS anyway.

• Advertisement

Gerty is getting my vote, can we move to majority lynching and end this sh!t show.

Jake was the least suss online today, terrible choice to shoot, unless it was a wolf or sk that pulled the trigger.

Advertisement