Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Jake and Clodagh really need to give input otherwise it's an impossible task, it could be 1 good v 3 bad chatting here now, or 2v2, or 3v1 and 2 hiding ni the long grass.

But we need more conversation to get a plan in place.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    From my viewpoint the SK doesn’t really want me dead. They know I’m not the SK and they know I am most likely a villager. Why? Because a wolf doesn’t go nuts about a hidden roled villager that only effects the SK. So SK knows I’m good, ok?

Clodagh and Gertie were quick to jump on me earlier, hence the reason I think they are possibly more likely wolves. They could of course be villagers who got caught up in the excitement but this is my reasoning and thoughts.

Can you point me to the post where I jumped on you? Because I’m 100% certain I didn’t. I do my best never to jump on something because that’s how you tunnel

I also hate this narrative that you’re pushing that you couldn’t possibly be the SK. Your logic seems to be that you went nuts at Katie’s role reveal cause it was SK centric and that because of that you couldn’t possibly be the SK cause the SK wouldn’t have acted like that?
    Basically TWTBAW??

Winni, for me, is most likely not a wolf and is more SK/Village lean. I have more of a village lean. The reason is because around my meltdown she was trying to do some investigating while the likes of Clodagh and Gertie were getting the boot in (at least it felt like it). I was an easier target for the baddies this morning and Winni at the very least, didnt jump on that opportunity.

Again, some proof of this boot I put in please

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Can you point me to the post where I jumped on you? Because I’m 100% certain I didn’t. I do my best never to jump on something because that’s how you tunnel

I also hate this narrative that you’re pushing that you couldn’t possibly be the SK. Your logic seems to be that you went nuts at Katie’s role reveal cause it was SK centric and that because of that you couldn’t possibly be the SK cause the SK wouldn’t have acted like that?
    Basically TWTBAW??

My narrative is that a wolf does not respond like I did to a hidden power that only affects the SK. I never said I couldnt possibly be the SK.

Actually looking back through your posts, you werent actually getting the needle in. My apologies.

Again, some proof of this boot I put in please

Relax the cacks, I did say I am trying to get some work done before end of day . .

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Also, I think its in the interest of the village that we all announce well in advance of lynch who we are voting for. It prevents questionable wagons and baddies from jumping on a wagon without any decent explanation.

Theoretically all three baddies could just jump on me and have me gone if they thought I was more trouble alive.

See Derry, there’s little logic holes here that pop up when your mask slips.

Why would the SK want you dead? It instantly proves you aren’t the SK (if you’re telling the truth which you aren’t).

The real SK would want you alive now that the doubt is over your head. The wolves, sure, they might want you downed, but the SK would love keepin you around. If it comes down to A mislynch and you’re still alive vs the SK, the SK wins.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Ok I am home.

Who have we got left alive?

Relax the cacks, I did say I am trying to get some work done before end of day . .

So you’ll just falsely accuse me instead?

Literally ur only reason for voting for me is cause you felt I went after you as being the SK which I didn’t, AT ALL

I dont think your a wolf, you could be the SK but I do think ur an erratic nuisance to the village who has sidetracked the whole day with egocentric talk to shooting yourself

Actually looking back through your posts, you werent actually getting the needle in. My apologies.

Apologises, just saw this bit now!

@Katie I’m here

Wini is my current best guess followed closely by Vernon and Jake but who knows

My vote will be on Wini or Vernon

Wini for the helpful villager role, although she had a point that I could be said to be doing the same but then I know I am a helpful villager

Vernon is just too quiet

I’m definitely pocketed by Gerties solving the anagrams D1, I don’t think a wolf does that, I think they keep it to their team. Maybe the SK does share but not a wolf IMO

• Advertisement

See Derry, there’s little logic holes here that pop up when your mask slips.

Why would the SK want you dead? It instantly proves you aren’t the SK (if you’re telling the truth which you aren’t).

The real SK would want you alive now that the doubt is over your head. The wolves, sure, they might want you downed, but the SK would love keepin you around. If it comes down to A mislynch and you’re still alive vs the SK, the SK wins.

Ah, so now you will engage me on discussions, when you spot an opportunity to use it against me ?

Classic wolf play. Stay quiet and look for opportunities. I have spent half the day throwing up ideas and theories and this is the first thing you actually respond to. Not interest in engaging me, running through theories. Wait until I say something that you can throw back at me. . I have been here all day answering questions and trying to come up with strategies/ideas and this is the first thing you have engaged me. But its you using my own ideas against me. You are just repeating what I have been saying.

@Katie I’m here

Wini is my current best guess followed closely by Vernon and Jake but who knows

My vote will be on Wini or Vernon

Wini for the helpful villager role, although she had a point that I could be said to be doing the same but then I know I am a helpful villager

Vernon is just too quiet

I’m definitely pocketed by Gerties solving the anagrams D1, I don’t think a wolf does that, I think they keep it to their team. Maybe the SK does share but not a wolf IMO

Em Vernon is dead??

A wolf would potentially share answers to get village cred. That on its own isnt enough to say Gertie is good or bad but I could see how people might have that in their plus column for Gertie.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Ah, so now you will engage me on discussions, when you spot an opportunity to use it against me ?

Classic wolf play. Stay quiet and look for opportunities. I have spent half the day throwing up ideas and theories and this is the first thing you actually respond to. Not interest in engaging me, running through theories. Wait until I say something that you can throw back at me. . I have been here all day answering questions and trying to come up with strategies/ideas and this is the first thing you have engaged me. But its you using my own ideas against me. You are just repeating what I have been saying.

Do you want to actually address the point I raised?

Do you want to actually address the point I raised?

I did . . Ive been the one saying all day that the SK wants me alive, not you or anybody else. I have explained in great detail what I think and where I stand.

You think you have caught me slipping up. By pretty much ignoring everything I have posted all day all you have done is proven all you are looking to do is trip me up.

Whatever anybody reading this thinks of me, they know I have not sat back and planned how to sneak my way around the village. I have been here all day answering and trying to come with ideas, even ideas that end up with me with a bullet. I dont know if the VIG is alive or not but I was/am willing to put my kneck on the line for the village and I have explained exactly why in as much detail as possible.

I presume thats why I am not the shoe in lynch that I really thought I was. Because I am trying to make my life count aswell as I can and at least explain my reasoning so everybody can judge me.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Em Vernon is dead??

Angus, I meant Angus

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Okay, I'm back. Thankfully I see there wasn't a competition.

I've 3 thoughts:

1. Why is Derry (and a few other people) so sure we have 2 wolves left. As far as I can see we might just have 1. Though I suppose it's better to work on a worst-case scenario.
    2. Did we resolve Jake's vote from last night, was it not counted or can we tell?
    3. "Vigilante: Can gain access to a bullet per day for use at a time of their own choosing." The words, "can gain access" make me think that the vig doesn't necessarily get a bullet every day and might have to complete a task to get it, so we might still have our vig, even if they haven't shot every day. I'll have a quick look to see if any of the deaths look like the vig (I had though Eva's was, but now I wonder if it was a prize shot taken by Derry and his prize peek was a bluff).

Angus, I meant Angus

Holy crap is Angus still alive?

I completely forgot about Angus.

Angus, I meant Angus
    Angus WW wrote: »

I've 3 thoughts:

1. Why is Derry (and a few other people) so sure we have 2 wolves left. As far as I can see we might just have 1. Though I suppose it's better to work on a worst-case scenario.
    2. Did we resolve Jake's vote from last night, was it not counted or can we tell?
    3. "Vigilante: Can gain access to a bullet per day for use at a time of their own choosing." The words, "can gain access" make me think that the vig doesn't necessarily get a bullet every day and might have to complete a task to get it, so we might still have our vig, even if they haven't shot every day. I'll have a quick look to see if any of the deaths look like the vig (I had though Eva's was, but now I wonder if it was a prize shot taken by Derry and his prize peek was a bluff).

The timing in this is odd.

Angus, I meant Angus

Angus mentioned back at noon that they would have to go out and would try and be back by 1pm but that wasn't possible. I'm here now for at least a couple of hours I think.

• Advertisement

Katie WW wrote: »
    The timing in this is odd.

I was typing as she was writing. Seriously guys, I can't be on here all day.

I've 3 thoughts:

I never had a prize ????:confused:

And yes, I am presuming there were 4 wolves as I think thats normally the number. If there are 3 then happy days , but I am presuming there are 4 until the game is over . . Or I am dead . .

I never had a prize ????:confused:

And yes, I am presuming there were 4 wolves as I think thats normally the number. If there are 3 then happy days , but I am presuming there are 4 until the game is over . . Or I am dead . .

Dessie. Sorry. I cannot get Derry versus Dessie straight in my head.

Dessie. Sorry. I cannot get Derry versus Dessie straight in my head.

Oh ye, who killed Eva ? Was that the Vig ?

Did we count up the Sk kills ? Should be 4. Can somebody do that ? I am getting awful grief from my wife for being on this game all the time!

If its not the SK that killed Eva it could only of been Vig or a Prize.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    MOD ANNOUNCEMENT:

Lynch Results

Candidate|Votes|Number of votes
    Brendan WW|Phil WW, Conor WW, Gertrude WW|3
    Barbara WW|Katie WW, Derry WW, Angus WW|3
    Winifred WW|Barbara WW, Liam WW,|2
    Gertrude WW|Brendan WW, Winifred WW|2
    Katie WW|Desmond WW,|1
    Conor WW|Clodagh WW|1

OK, so question number 2 is resolved - Jake's vote wasn't counted.

Did we count up the Sk kills ? Should be 4. Can somebody do that ? I am getting awful grief from my wife for being on this game all the time!

I thought it was work giving you grief... :pac:

Angus mentioned back at noon that they would have to go out and would try and be back by 1pm but that wasn't possible. I'm here now for at least a couple of hours I think.

Clodagh appreciates a man that refers to himself in the third person

looking at it now

I've 3 thoughts:

On number 3 - was the vig can save up their bullets so could be holding them for when we find the wolf’s/sk

• Advertisement

Clodagh appreciates a man that refers to himself in the third person

And as a plural

Advertisement