Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    4 Kills up to yesterday. SK only had 3 up until then which means Eva was a VIG Kill or a prize. Would of also been quite the coincidence if Eva was killed by the SK (cause they had to of planted C4 the night before) as she was outed. I woudl of also thought the SK would leave her to be killed at Lynch as opposed to taking her out of the game.

Had our charlatan Vig been killed before Eva ?

going by flavour I only think 2 were killed by SK (Vernon and Dessie) but flavour appears to have let me down on my prize/vig theory being blast so i just don't know anymore.

charlatan vig was killed before eva - they're in order and charlatan vig killed first

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Sigh
    Katie WW wrote: »
    Gerty is getting my vote, can we move to majority lynching and end this sh!t show.

So, do you not believe Derry is the SK then, following his outbursts to your play this morning?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    going by flavour I only think 2 were killed by SK (Vernon and Dessie) but flavour appears to have let me down on my prize/vig theory being blast so i just don't know anymore.

charlatan vig was killed before eva - they're in order and charlatan vig killed first

Who you voting for tonight Angus?

Who you voting for tonight Angus?

Probably not you. :pac:

I was fairly sure Derry was SK based on my Steve theory but going against the theory (not necessarily the conclusion) now. I'm going to take a look at Vernon interactions instead.

So we have Winnie, Clodagh, Gertie or Derry left. One is SK. At least one is a wolf, maybe 2. I want to have a look through their posts and do up thoughts on each before I decide.

giphy.gif

The thread being so quiet terrifies me.

We have 2 or 3 evils out of 4, we can hardly go wrong but it's absolutely silent.

Looking back at my previous ISOs, I had Clodagh leaning neutral to village, and Winnie leaning wolfie. Winnie has felt a bit more village to me today, but there are only max two village left in that pile.

I'm looking at Derry's posts right now, will do Gerties after and make a decision.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

giphy.gif

The thread being so quiet terrifies me.

We have 2 or 3 evils out of 4, we can hardly go wrong but it's absolutely silent.

Looking back at my previous ISOs, I had Clodagh leaning neutral to village, and Winnie leaning wolfie. Winnie has felt a bit more village to me today, but there are only max two village left in that pile.

I'm looking at Derry's posts right now, will do Gerties after and make a decision.

Nobody wanted to chat with me throughout the day, whatever anybody thinks about me I can’t be accused of hiding behind anything. If you are viewing my posts at least try and show a bit of objectivity. Like read them as if I am SK and as if I am a villager to understand where it’s coming from.

Was gonna take a picture of the butchers for Katie but then remembered Eva was posting pics. I don’t want to be adding any fuel to my own fire at this point.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

FFS lads, why are we killing people still? It’s brainless, that’s two people killed today by us, it’s throwing the game away

Not sure I’ll be around at lynch time, could be like last nite where I vote early and will be forced to stay there

I’m between two at the moment

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    FFS lads, why are we killing people still? It’s brainless, that’s two people killed today by us, it’s throwing the game away

Not sure I’ll be around at lynch time, could be like last nite where I vote early and will be forced to stay there

I’m between two at the moment

We don’t know who killed Jake. Looks like sniper but it’s also a good wolf move. My guess is if it was wolves it was going after SK. If it’s VIG I suppose they thought Jake was bad.

Derry WW wrote: »
    Nobody wanted to chat with me throughout the day, whatever anybody thinks about me I can’t be accused of hiding behind anything. If you are viewing my posts at least try and show a bit of objectivity. Like read them as if I am SK and as if I am a villager to understand where it’s coming from.

Was gonna take a picture of the butchers for Katie but then remembered Eva was posting pics. I don’t want to be adding any fuel to my own fire at this point.

Ive started ISO-ing your day 1 posts and am having doubts about your SK-ness now. I'll be honest, I really want the SK as it definitely cuts down the morning kills if we get them.

I'm looking at this morning and trying to see whether anyone was conspiciously absent for that - I think the SK would have avoided getting involved if you're really good.

Lads, i'm trying to do all this work but there's so much to look at and I only have so much time (and need to walk dogs before it gets dark). Could I get a hand with even some of it - an ISO on one of the remaining players or a hand seing who was around and involved in the katie/liam/derry incident?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Is in the vig's interest to come out? I'm assuming their still alive here by the way. Would narrow down the lunch candidates, or if two claim we would narrow it down to two claimants one of whom is a wolf.

• Advertisement

Is in the vig's interest to come out? I'm assuming their still alive here by the way. Would narrow down the lunch candidates, or if two claim we would narrow it down to two claimants one of whom is a wolf.

No it’s not in the vigs interest. Terrible move.

This morning:

Gertie, Derry, Clodagh all vocally disbelieve Katie's claim.

I got involved to cheerlead Liam (well done Angus).

Winnie posts voting but doesn't really comment on the interaction until Liam sacrifices himself.

Gertie reckons Derry's reaction makes him SK. Katie agrees.

Clodagh is NOT for killing Katie. This can be seen as either avoiding determining Katie's claim and perhaps leaving Derry for longer, or having a decent read on a player (though she had been vocally disbeliving above).

Winnie tells Derry she thinks he is good.

I chime in wanting to look at day 1 to determine interactions with potential SK victims.

Clodagh tells us we're all stupid. ;)

Assuming SK would want Derry alive to take the heat, Gertie and Katie are too on top of him to be SK. That leaves Winnie and Clodagh. If I had to guess, I'd say Winnie as her friending of Derry and the brief posts make me feel like she's distancing.

But I think it's too late in the game to be basing my vote on a lean. I need more info...

Jake WW wrote: »
    On number 3 - was the vig can save up their bullets so could be holding them for when we find the wolf’s/sk

I imagine this could be what got Jake killed.

Someone might have thought he was the Vig and took him out?

Angus spotted this as a small role claim.

I didn’t disbelieve Katie’s claim, I clearly said as much, that I didn’t not believe her but that I needed more info that she was contradicting herself in whether she could stop the SK or not

That’s the second time this afternoon that someone has tried to misrepresent what I’ve said either wilfully or otherwise

Katie I don’t want to get into a row with you cause I’m inclined to believe you, it’s a bit too precise to be a bogus claim IMO but you clearly say here that you can heal someone other than the SK target, or am I reading that incorrectly?

Here’s my exact post

I imagine this could be what got Jake killed.

Someone might have thought he was the Vig and took him out?

Angus spotted this as a small role claim.

do you mean the fact that I thanked him?

I appreciated him correcting the fact that my reading comprehension was crap when reading that line. I don't think he meant it as a role claim... though if he did and took the hit for the vig, fair play

@Angus can you tell me how that is

“Gertie, Derry, Clodagh all vocally disbelieve Katie's claim”???

In the first post you say you can’t heal the SK target but in the second you talk about blocking it?

That's the post I was looking at Clodagh. I admit that I might have interpreted it a bit strongly and I totally skimmed over your second one cos I was trying to do it in a rush.

I was just looking to see who was getting involved rather than what they were saying so I didn't bother quoting or anything. Sorry about that. We were all about a bit, but I think the vocal calls to get rid of derry wouldn't have come from the SK and that's what I was focused on. Or Derry is the SK and i'm wasting my time.

I don't know if i'm even making sense anymore.

Guys I’m possibly heading to do a workout between 7.30-8.30. I will keep an eye on thread but will not be able to answer questions between this time. I’ve voted Gertie who I think is most likely a wolf.

I've just lost my f*cking Vernon interaction posts (which I had bloody quoted) cos I was going back and forward. **** it!

I'll summarise - he pretty much only negatively interacted with Gertie (of those players still alive) but I've just ruled out Gertie from SK (could still be wolf) in my above analyses. Brilliant.

I'm going to walk the dogs. Will be back in an hour.

Could anyone, do some looking at players or interactions? I can't understand why it's so quiet. We're so close to the end and we've a 33% or 50% chance of lynching an evil.

• Advertisement

Well that kinda makes me mistrust your ISOs Angus, you can see how it might look like you’re framing things to suit your narrative?

It wasn't an ISO Clodagh. It was a summary of who got involved in an incident. I didn't really care too much about whether you believed Katie, more whether you tried to get Derry killed or wanted him alive.

I asked for help upthread with that specific thing. I'm literally the only one doing any work as everyone else throws accusations around and threatens to lynch people to see their reaction.

Or they sit and watch the thread to complain about the quality of my work when their name is mentioned, without sharing any work of their own.

I'm going out. I can't get everything done that I want to in order to make a decent decision on my vote.

Everybody remember, if the votes are tight whoever gets the last vote in will count double in event of a tie and kill lynch the person who receives that last vote.

Will the wolves risk a block vote on one target? Hmmm. Might ponder that while working out the guns.

I was just looking to see who was getting involved rather than what they were saying so I didn't bother quoting or anything. Sorry about that. We were all about a bit, but I think the vocal calls to get rid of derry wouldn't have come from the SK and that's what I was focused on. Or Derry is the SK and i'm wasting my time.

On this, I actually don’t think Derry is the SK but I definitely wouldn’t discount it, I thought Orla was too nuts to be a wolf

Who were the vocal calls to kill him? Sorry I don’t have time to do the leg work

I asked for help upthread with that specific thing. I'm literally the only one doing any work as everyone else throws accusations around and threatens to lynch people to see their reaction.

Or they sit and watch the thread to complain about the quality of my work when their name is mentioned, without sharing any work of their own.

Agreed. Welcome to my world this afternoon.

I didn’t help as There was no point in me investigating something I am in the middle of so assumed anything I found wouid be inadmissible as evidence.

Also Angus, rememeber 50% of the people left are not looking to help the village.....

As it stands here are my leans.

Good Lean

Angus
    Jake
    Clodagh

Evil Lean

Gerty
    Winny
    Derry

I still stand by this.

Workout cancelled so I should be around to answer whatever conspiracy wolves cook up. I might be a tunnel master but there are times when I also enjoy batting back conspiracy’s thrown at me from time to time....

Just hope my wife doesn’t start pushing for kids to goto bed at usual time. It’s usually 8.30 to 9.30. Been getting awful grief for being here so much. Maybe I will put the heat on and fill a bath for around 8.45. That should hopefully be a good alibi until 9.15

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I'm in and out all evening, unfortunately, but it feels like everyone has pretty much made their minds up about what they want to do, one way or other?

I'm voting Derry.

This morning, Katie made a play to bait the SK. Liam sacrificed himself to back the play, and it worked. After it was revealed, Derry got angry, aggressive, and defeatist. He was basically only a step away from admitting he was the SK.

He's since spent the day pulling every play out of the werewolf handbook; he's accused literally everyone to see what sticks, he's made constant excuses for absences (only to keep showing back up over and over), he's screamed for someone to shoot him (reverse psychology attempts at their finest, and I'm guessing a gamble that Katie was right about a lack of Vig). He was an SK that got caught this morning, and has spent the day trying to repair every little bit of the damage his panic caused.

Look at his posts. Seriously, go back and re-read that hour long window again. He was desperate to get Katie lynched instead of killed by Liam, continued to try and discredit her after the reveal she was good. There's not been one person he's not thrown shade at today.

Catch a wolf, kill a wolf.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

I still stand by this.

It's wrong Katie but as long as you pick one of the other two you've a chance of being right.

Advertisement