Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    I think he’s dead. QQ for village. Who’s death benefits us more a wolf or the SK?

Sk kill would be better.

Why do you think he’s dead? Why wasn’t his name announced?

Let’s put that aside for the moment. Imagine he is alive and he has a bullet, can the village discuss the merits of offing me now versus wasting a bullet and lynching me later? I’m just asking people to discuss it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Link to the mod announcement that the Vig died?

Also, SK, easily. SK dying = less deaths for the village to contend with.

Re read through the deaths again. And have a think.

Ah lads who’s left. Clodagh and Jake ye there?

Derry WW wrote: »
    Sk kill would be better.

Why do you think he’s dead? Why wasn’t his name announced?

Let’s put that aside for the moment. Imagine he is alive and he has a bullet, can the village discuss the merits of offing me now versus wasting a bullet and lynching me later? I’m just asking people to discuss it.

No I wouldn’t use it on you. Could we not just use it to kill one of the 2 wolves and lynch the other?

And just take on the SK tomorrow?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Re read through the deaths again. And have a think.

Ah lads who’s left. Clodagh and Jake ye there?

I'm not getting what you're suggesting tbh. But then I'm also presuming that the OP isn't wrong, that no vig death was announced, and that the vig is still alive.

No I wouldn’t use it on you. Could we not just use it to kill one of the 2 wolves and lynch the other?

And just take on the SK tomorrow?

We could do that. I am only suggesting that if the village was gonna vote for me to hang tonight , it might be better just to shoot me and get a second shot at a baddy. I don’t want to die but think as a goody , being shot might give us a better chance.

I’m guessing baddies don’t know how to respond to this... :pac:

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »

I’m guessing baddies don’t know how to respond to this... :pac:

Feels like its just you, me and Katie playing right now. Silence that thick you could cut it with a knife right now.

Yeah I’ll be honest. Look at the voting pattern. Winny and Gerty look like the 2 wolves to me.

Yeah I’ll be honest. Look at the voting pattern. Winny and Gerty look like the 2 wolves to me.

giphy.gif

Alright Katie, fire away with your concerns.

giphy.gif

Alright Katie, fire away with your concerns.

Your votes were all wagon votes and Winnie’s were all directed at you. Looks like planned voting to be fair.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Ya still here Katie

IMO I think there’s only three wolves, I’ve yet to see four wolves, I know we have to prepare for the worst but I think we’re looking for one wolf and the SK

Which is why I hate your shoot me game Derry. If I’m right we’re still in alright shape. This morning has been brutal, couldn’t have gone worse but let’s not make a bad job worse

• Advertisement

Your votes were all wagon votes and Winnie’s were all directed at you. Looks like planned voting to be fair.

Ah Katie.

I voted Isla nights one and two. I explained my reasonings both times. The first night, the vote went 4/4/3/3 (with Isla coming third), and the second night, I was the earliest poster. On night three, I had my vote on Brendan all day (and was vocal in my distrust of him), switched off to Conor and switched back to Brendan last second once Conor revealed his role.

I genuinely don't know how to respond to the accusation I was "wagon voting". We've not really had wagons in this game (there's barely been any consensus night on night).

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Ya still here Katie

IMO I think there’s only three wolves, I’ve yet to see four wolves, I know we have to prepare for the worst but I think we’re looking for one wolf and the SK

Which is why I hate your shoot me game Derry. If I’m right we’re still in alright shape. This morning has been brutal, couldn’t have gone worse but let’s not make a bad job worse

If I’m bad, what’s my play?

I’m a villager and think we stand a better chance if I’m shot rather then lynched.

I also think it unsettles our baddies if they have to work out a strategy tonight. If I am a lock in for lynch, they can cruise until tomorrow and have more time to make plans. If I remain erratic and willing to be shot by VIG it keeps them on their toes.

I don’t want to be shot, I just feel right now, this is a good play to discuss and village may be able to get more info out of my death. Dieing at lynch wastes a day and prob Doesn’t really help village

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

I already told you I planned my voting. I decided I'd keep voting for the same person in the hope they'd think I was the seer and munch me. Gertrude was also my strongest lean the first two days and I wasn't sure who to go for yesterday other than Gertie. I won't be voting for her this time though, I don't think. Old Jake is getting my vote I reckon.

Clodagh WW wrote: »

Ok , look at it this way, and I say this to all villagers.

Imagine you are a villager and you know it obviously. You are looking like a very strong candidate for lynch tonight. So you know after your lynch there will be 3v2v1. A guaranteed munch in the morning makes it 2v2v1. I am a villager so imagine if you villages were in the same boat as me. How does that look for the villages chances? That doesn’t even factor in if the SK gets a kill.

So I am asking are we better off shooting a villager (me) and having a shot at a baddy, rather then lynching me and at best ending up 2v2v1 after the munch?

You’re asking what’s ur play?

I don’t like your plan not cause I think ur bad but because (and I hope you take this the right way) it’s f**king mental

Do you think the wolves are sitting there thinking oh Derry’s going to get killed, what'll we do when he flips green?
    No! They’re thinking nice one, sit back and let another one die, one step closer to the win

There’s literally no upside for the village unless you’re a wolf.
    So I’ve a simple question - are you a wolf? If so vig please kill him, otherwise can we get back to finding wolves

I already told you I planned my voting. I decided I'd keep voting for the same person in the hope they'd think I was the seer and munch me. Gertrude was also my strongest lean the first two days and I wasn't sure who to go for yesterday other than Gertie. I won't be voting for her this time though, I don't think. Old Jake is getting my vote I reckon.

No harm Winnie but by voting for the same person to get the wolves to think ur the seer - well the only way the wolves would think that was if you were actually voting for a wolf, small enough odds

Why is everyone here coming up with these ruses to get the wolves? They seem a bit off the wall to me but then maybe I’m just not open to new ideas :confused:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Sorry for the silence guys had a date with a surgeon, waiting to be discharged and them I am all yours.

Derry - you are wrong about me and we cannot afford another dead villager!!

Katie - can you explain how the Vig could be dead if the mods haven’t announced anything?

So you're going to flip from Gerty to someone else, on the one lynch where your vote on her might cause her to be lynched if one or two people follow.

I mean c'mon that is almost like you're defending your team mate here. Can you not see how dodge that play and answer is?

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    MOD ANNOUNCEMENT:
    The Executioner has intervened.

Doris WW was a Hero Today

But now they are Dead Forever

Semper Fight.

They were...

Tool_large.jpg
    Tool, The Charlatan Vigilante

Lynch votes to follow.

You really think the game would have a Charlatan vig and a Vig who conveniently hasn't shot anyone?

Jake WW wrote: »
    Sorry for the silence guys had a date with a surgeon, waiting to be discharged and them I am all yours.

Derry - you are wrong about me and we cannot afford another dead villager!!

I tend to believe Jake for now.

• Advertisement

So you're going to flip from Gerty to someone else, on the one lynch where your vote on her might cause her to be lynched if one or two people follow.

I mean c'mon that is almost like you're defending your team mate here. Can you not see how dodge that play and answer is?

I am going probably going to flip from Gertie. As previously mentioned I had thought Gertie was a wolf, I'm unsure now but I voted for her again because if a wolf then they might panic and kill me.

Now though I can't hope they think I'm the seer because the seer is known so that potential benefit of voting for Gertrude is gone. Gertrude is still amongst my suspects but she's no longer top dog. If someone can convince me otherwise I'm all ears.

You really think the game would have a Charlatan vig and a Vig who conveniently hasn't shot anyone?

Yes.

I'm not sure, I've had my doubts but I hope the vig is still with us. I'd like to think they are because Charlatan Vigilante is not the role given in the op. Vigilante is.

I am going probably going to flip from Gertie. As previously mentioned I had thought Gertie was a wolf, I'm unsure now but I voted for her again because if a wolf then they might panic and kill me.

Riiiight so let me get this straight you're afraid to vote for Gerty incase a wolf gets scare and panics and tries to kill you?

Riiiight so let me get this straight you're afraid to vote for Gerty incase a wolf gets scare and panics and tries to kill you?

You're getting tenses wrong, Katie.

She's saying she was trying to bait me (if I were bad) into thinking she peeked me. Since the seer is dead, there's no point keeping up that ruse.

(honestly Wini, I didn't even notice you'd voted for me on every night, lol)

I'm not sure, I've had my doubts but I hope the vig is still with us. I'd like to think they are because Charlatan Vigilante is not the role given in the op. Vigilante is.

Regardless if the role is there or not it's irrelevant. It doesn't change how we approach the final day. All the vig talk smells like distraction, I've been confirmed good meaning there is 3 baddies left from the remaining players, our chances of hitting a baddie in the lynch is high if we look at this logically.

(honestly Wini, I didn't even notice you'd voted for me on every night, lol)

you're being very nice to someone who thought you were a wolf and I don't believe you didn't notice who voted for you, let alone voted for you every night?

After every lynch people tend to dissect who voted for who and why. you don't seem bothered.

Planned vote?

No. I voted for her twice because she was my top suspect on days 1 and 2. I also thought that might make her think I had peeked her. I continue this on day 3 because I didn't know who else to vote for last night and Gertie hadn't really changed my mind.

I said there's no point carrying out the voting for Gertie simply to try to convince her I'm the seer because the seer is already out. I had voted for her because I wanted her to kill me. Where are you getting this scared to vote for her in case a wolf panics and tries to kill me? I've told you getting killed was part of the plan. That plan is done now, so I'm currently choosing whoever I think is most likely to be a wolf and that is Jake.

you're being very nice to someone who thought you were a wolf and I don't believe you didn't notice who voted for you, let alone voted for you every night?

After every lynch people tend to dissect who voted for who and why. you don't seem bothered.

Planned vote?

Its werewolf, Katie. I'd expect everyone thinks everyone is bad at some point.

• Advertisement

Planned vote?

If this is directed at me voting for Gertie I've already told you yes it was a planned vote.

Advertisement