Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

That is exceptionally bad luck.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I’m thinking use it in the Phil votes from last night. Still not comfortable on those or on the reasons given

Why not just use it on Phil? If he’s bad a bunch of his team mates are hardly going to bail onto him ?!!!

Sk would have had to place the explosives during a night phase so very lucky for them that Wendy won the truth serum.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Steve WW wrote: »

Jesus Steve try to sound less like a bond villain there please.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Well that makes all the Truth Serum talk moot. SK finally strikes

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Sk would have had to place the explosives during a night phase so very lucky for them that Wendy won the truth serum.

Yeah good point, need to look at who Wendy interacted with last night, she must have spooked someone.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Steve, your last two posts sound really insincere.

So Wendy won the prize , ah ok. Just in a car park and going to head home.

What is interesting is that I think the SK had to of put the detonator on Wendy before this morning! Shame Riona isn’t around to correct check me on that point. She always loved correcting my silly mistakes .... :o

Katie WW wrote: »
    Jesus Steve try to sound less like a bond villain there please.

pettingwhitecat.gif

I explained it above. The sk must have put the explosives on Wendy during one of the previous night phases, so it was bad luck for us that wendy won the truth serum.

Well I was injured in the explosion but not fatally.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    So Wendy won the prize , ah ok. Just in a car park and going to head home.

What is interesting is that I think the SK had to of put the detonator on Wendy before this morning! Shame Riona isn’t around to correct check me on that point. She always loved correcting my silly mistakes .... :o

SK would have to have done it N0 or N1, yeah.

I suppose we'll need to figure out who would have been rattled enough to take Wendy out. Why not wait a bit and see who was being firmed up on - there were still discussions going on.

Have to go for a now but will be back later with a hopefully clearer head.

The question I have is was I injured because I was first to post after the explosion announcement or was I selected beforehand.

Isla WW wrote: »

I don't know if you're joking or serious.

Angus WW wrote: »
    I don't know if you're joking or serious.

Serious. I was PMed that I have non fatal injuries

What does a non-fatal injury even mean in this context?

pettingwhitecat.gif

I explained it above. The sk must have put the explosives on Wendy during one of the previous night phases, so it was bad luck for us that wendy won the truth serum.

And if the SK is worried about the village they should be even more worried about the wolves. They can narrow down who Wendy was interacting with by discounting the wolves. If SK is reading, which they are if they are in the process of blowing people up, I think you need to go wolf hunting just as much as the village ...... So if you get a prize and suspect a wolf or a wolf has been outedI think you should follow that strategy.

If I was on team wolf I’d be frantically trying to figure out who the SK is, what better way to get some village cred then catching them? They can even keep it in their back pocket until they are in trouble and throw the sk to the village as a human shield....

SK was spooked badly, like Lord Voldermort when there was just him and his snake left. And we know what happens when you have a scared psychopath? They start luring children to the Forrest. Nobody wants that.....

What does a non-fatal injury even mean in this context?

I won’t be dying from it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

So either you won a prize of some sort or this was the bomb squad?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

The question I have is was I injured because I was first to post after the explosion announcement or was I selected beforehand.

Can you explain what being injured means? Does this mean anything needs to be done to heal you etc?

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I’m thinking use it in the Phil votes from last night. Still not comfortable on those or on the reasons given

Just so that I don't forget about it later, I just wanted to know why you're so interested in the Phil voters Desmond? I've explained my reasoning, and I'd ISO'd the lower half of the table yesterday so I wasn't singling him out for attention.

You seem very sure that Phil is village and that there are wolves in the people voting him. I'm not sure why you're so certain of this - can you explain?

• Advertisement

Jake WW wrote: »
    So either you won a prize of some sort or this was the bomb squad?

Oh. I didn’t think of the bomb squad

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    But you don't feel the need to explain what exactly is wolfy about me. No specific examples of wolfy behavior? Just want to throw your aspersions out there on someone who just so happened to vote for you last night.

Speaking of which Orla, is your deal with me still based off me supposidly blocking you? Didn't someone point out that it's not possible to block someone from seeing your posts anyway that if you block someone it's just that you no longer see their posts? I really can't see why someone would block one player randomly like that. What is to gain from it?

With regards this prize. Orla is not my prime suspect atm but her behavior is so odd it probably is where I would use something like truth serum.

Not a single mod has refuted my accusation.

I could not see any of your posts until I brought it up.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

just to keep abreast of things whose bee bumped off so far. Is it 2 or 3 people?

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Can you explain what being injured means? Does this mean anything needs to be done to heal you etc?

I don’t need healing. I am just unable to use any abilities today

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

What abilities do you have?

Serious. I was PMed that I have non fatal injuries

Should we do anything? We don't even have a healer, but if you're not going to die do you need one?

Right, I really am going now. I'll try and read along but wont be able to respond til I get back. I'm really confused as to what your injuries mean Isla. :confused:

Angus WW wrote: »
    Should we do anything? We don't even have a healer, but if you're not going to die do you need one?

Right, I really am going now. I'll try and read along but wont be able to respond til I get back. I'm really confused as to what your injuries mean Isla. :confused:

I will be fine. I’m not dying from it which leads me to believe I was protected by the bomb disposal team.

Maybe Wendy was SK target yesterday and I was today’s.

As mentioned, bomb defuser makes sense, but only our bomb diffuser knows if this is true.

I don't see anything to gain from coming out with this, but all it does is make you think you're not the SK.

I’m gonna say that I’m very dubious of this information, particularly as mods didn’t announce a failed attack or anything. If I was seer I would peak you as you did look at bit nervous between prize being announced. If I get a chance later I would like to review the last few hours. I’ve not been able to fully pay attention. But I feel as though you have stuck out when I glanced over the events.

• Advertisement

As mentioned, bomb defuser makes sense, but only our bomb diffuser knows if this is true.

I don't see anything to gain from coming out with this, but all it does is make you think you're not the SK.

So a bomb was defused and no announcement was made? When a protection stops a wolf kill we get told but when SK power fails we don’t?

Advertisement