Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

007 Mafia: GoldenWolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

An eerie silence in here this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I HAVE A GUN

I don't I just wanted to make a dramatic entrance :D

Morning all. Digging furiously through all thats come before. Currently at the part where Baggly and sKieth poke and prod at each other.

You a wolf fixxxer?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Uriel. wrote: »
    Don't kill a wolf, if we have a wolf. Riiiight. I get you on the new player thing, but, no.

Well they've not posted yet so it's difficult to say if they a wolf on d0. There are other low posters , go that direction. That's all I'm saying

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Sully - did you mean this for a back room, trying to help your fellow wolves find some villagers with roles?

Could easily be taken to mean that

I don't have a backroom.

I just thought it was an unusual post by SK. That's all. I'm always wary of potential role claims, especially so early on and when a potential wolf would know what roles exist and would know that there's no real role to counter claim.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    You a wolf fixxxer?

No wolf here slimer, I'm pure as the driven snow.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

sullivlo wrote: »
    I don't have a backroom.

I just thought it was an unusual post by SK. That's all. I'm always wary of potential role claims, especially so early on and when a potential wolf would know what roles exist and would know that there's no real role to counter claim.

I hadnt thought about the grid like that. Thats interesting.

It would be suicide to do so. But interesting thought.

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Good morning village :) I agree with whoever said about not munching the newbie. Play nice furballs. By lynch they’re fair game though if they’re behaving like a wolf.

Agreed!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Baggly wrote: »
    I hadnt thought about the grid like that. Thats interesting.

It would be suicide to do so. But interesting thought.

Village will never know the actual roles unless the wolf hunter gets lynched. So I'd be wary of any claims at the start. That's all.

• Advertisement

Well thats not true sully.

Village will never know the actual roles unless the wolf hunter gets lynched. So I'd be wary of any claims at the start. That's all.

The wolf hunter?

Baggly wrote: »
    Well thats not true sully.

How so? Or which part. I'm on my phone so typing shorthand.

The wolf hunter?

Wolf role hunter. It's either 4 wolves or 3 and a role hunter - my view being that it's a wolf seer.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

image.axd_.jpg

TheValeyard has been killed.

He was Vanilla Town

Day 1 has begun, reminder of the posting limits/minimum now in place. Lynch at 9pm Tuesday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Well that shows how utterly useless my reads are! Farewell Vale.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lynch Thread is open

Aww Vale.

This **** is real now.

Vale seems to be just fluff and #Shootbagly

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

So yeah, I wouldn't be as confident as sKeith that we have any kind of core. A wolf can type a list fairly handy like.

Also interested to see same/similar names emerge. I'm assuming Kitten had an epic housewarming but hoping to hear more from her and others today. I keep having to remind myself that we have 4 wolves too. Could easily see a situation where there's only been 1 active on Day 0 so it's gonna be interesting to see how the post counts go over the next couple of (real) days.

It was a great night, didn't have the head space yesterday to be able to read the thread on the phone! Back in work today so will be on more.

RIP Vale.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

If the wolves have a seer it means their first peek was off so had to guess with vale, of they don't then that's good for us as they're guessing too.

If the wolves have a seer it means their first peek was off so had to guess with vale, of they don't then that's good for us as they're guessing too.

Don't think so.

Role Cop: Learns the role of the player they target each night. Note that the village does not have one of these in this set up.

No peek until tonight?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

I don't have a single note taken on Vale. Like, I saw nothing there that was giving me a read one way or the other. I don't get the reasoning...

I'm stuck with work til this afternoon but I'm going to go back and look over his posts later today if no one's done it by then.

RIP Vale. Always sucks to be the first one munched. At least he wasn't a Roled Village which was something I was a bit concerned by when I put him on my list of suspects. Don't think we can read too much into why they went for him - probably just taking a solid player out of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

fixxxer wrote: »
    Don't think so.

Role Cop: Learns the role of the player they target each night. Note that the village does not have one of these in this set up.

No peek until tonight?

The village don't have but the wolves may have one depending on what column we are working from.

How so? Or which part. I'm on my phone so typing shorthand.

Its auto priest. We find out the roles of the dead. if a role is claimed and a role that should not therefore be possible comes up, we know someone is lying.

RIP Vale.

kitten_k wrote: »
    The village don't have but the wolves may have one depending on what column we are working from.

But even so, night is from lynch so they shouldn't have a peek yet anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

RIP Vale!

Checked my notes and he started the shoot Baggly thing which a few people got involved in.

Kind of clears Baggly because you wouldn’t munch the one person who was literally gunning for you the past few days.

He also thought there was a wagon forming on him but I don’t remember reading people going for him?

I’m working all day today so will catch up on my lunch and place my vote then based on my reads so far and what’s said throughout the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

TheSkunk wrote: »
    RIP Vale!

Checked my notes and he started the shoot Baggly thing which a few people got involved in.

Kind of clears Baggly because you wouldn’t munch the one person who was literally gunning for you the past few days.

He also thought there was a wagon forming on him but I don’t remember reading people going for him?

I’m working all day today so will catch up on my lunch and place my vote then based on my reads so far and what’s said throughout the day.

Would be interesting if a wagon is attempted to be formed on baggly using as basis or part basis. If there is then I'd say that doesn't clesr our pter lookalike but it does make the people trying to lynch him tonight very wolf like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

TheSkunk wrote: »
    RIP Vale!

I don’t think it necessarily clears Baggly. Could be a double bluff.

Advertisement