Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

007 Mafia: GoldenWolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Really want sulli to post her way to being the purest villager we have tomorrow. We can always hope for miracles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I know most disagree with this but look at some of those names near the bottom.

I’d be looking at one wolf from the top half at least and two at least from the bottom. Soft launch or not it’s way to easy to avoid the initial suspicion then say something stopped you posting.

User Name Posts
    sKeith 81
    Dublinandy2 68
    Baggly 46
    Bounty Hunter 46
    Clarabel 43
    TheValeyard 42
    Choc Chip 39
    Ectoplasm 38
    TheSkunk 27
    Whiplashy 21
    kitten_k 18
    Barney92 14
    Uriel. 12
    tritium 11
    Necro 10
    fixxxer 6
    Aint Eazy Being Cheezy 3
    quickbeam 2
    sullivlo 1
    Show Thread & Close Window

so much better looking in a table.
    who|posts|percentage
    sKeith|85|15.68%
    Dublinandy2|69|12.73%
    Bounty Hunter|46|8.49%
    Baggly|46|8.49%
    Clarabel|43|7.93%
    TheValeyard|43|7.93%
    Choc Chip|42|7.75%
    Ectoplasm|40|7.38%
    TheSkunk|30|5.54%
    Whiplashy|21|3.87%
    kitten_k|18|3.32%
    Barney92|14|2.58%
    Uriel.|12|2.21%
    tritium|11|2.03%
    Necro|10|1.85%
    fixxxer|6|1.11%
    Aint Eazy Being Cheezy|3|0.55%
    quickbeam|2|0.37%
    sullivlo|1|0.18%

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Will most likely still be stuck in work when those wolves start wolfin later and not be able to get online so I’ll nail my colors to the mast now.

Seeing as it lasted 3 days I guess this is a day 0 ffa of sorts but I suspect a lot will change over the next day as some of these hopefully start posting a bit more.

1.Baggly
    2.Fixxxer
    3.Sullii

Baggly struck me as very defensive an example of which is feeling the need to role claim on day 0. Perhaps it’s the right claim to make but still an unusually early unnecessary move imo. I did an ISO of Fixxxers first several posts and they didn’t give me s village lean and Sulli well she is 3rd of 3 but atm I don’t suspect Skeith so sullys one solitary saying SK is suspicious is in itself suspicious. Post limit in effect starting today though so I’d guess we will see more from sully now.

SK will poke at people and his somewhat condescending tone will irk some but I think he is once again playing like a NRV without much to lose.

There are s few I find it hard to suspect but maybe that’s meta as they (new players - DAndy for example) are playing as usual and I’ve only seen them as villagers.

I’m a little curious where the Vale vs Baggly (joke?) rivalry started too and how much he actually wants him shot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

For the wolves out there, especially the newbie wolves please remember you have to declare your munch in this room by saying munch and the uid so munch DublinAndy2 for example. You need to do it before 10.

Any questions please do ask

sullivlo wrote: »
    SKs post clearing CC seemed suspicious. N0 early role claim??

Sully - did you mean this for a back room, trying to help your fellow wolves find some villagers with roles?

Could easily be taken to mean that

• Advertisement

I have a pretty much full day today so if I can’t get on before this evening my FFA is currently (this May change completely after I read today’s posts)

1. Sully
    2. Cheesy
    3. Clarabel

Cheers!

I have a pretty much full day today so if I can’t get on before this evening my FFA is currently (this May change completely after I read today’s posts)

1. Sully
    2. Cheesy
    3. Clarabel

Cheers!

Lynch isn’t until tomorrow so nothing has to be in by tonight but still more info out there the better

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

1. Sully
    2. Cheesy
    3. Clarabel

Cheers!

I urge you not to vote for cheesy, even if they turn out to be a wolf. Wolves please don't munch him either. Being voted out d0/D1 when you're a new player doesn't feel great.

Cheesy start posting though, anything, everything you say will be jumped on.

Dandy, why me? I'm a little concerned over this wolf lean bandwagon.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

sKeith wrote: »
    There is a string village core here.
    Honoured to serve with you.

One thing that sets us apart, we understand how N0 is not just fluff no matter how many times the enemy they to tell us it is.

Night 0 is our time to shine, and the quoted here make me proud.

The ones who keep saying night zero shows us nothing even after playing mountainous long game are just either thick or they are the wolves.

This game started thursday night, not tomorrow morning, and i'm happy that this core recognised that and are trying to solve this game.

You don't need some imiginary time in the future to start playing, you start playing as soon as the thread opens.

Stay strong, trust the core until there is no more options.

There's big whiff of pocket and self pocket in this post.
    So you think we have a village core that is deserving of unfettered trust until "options" appear. Not sure about that.

You're right, though game does start when thread opens, but you talk about imaginary future times, when I think you're trying to sell some sort of imaginary hero play.

Clarabel wrote: »
    I urge you not to vote for cheesy, even if they turn out to be a wolf. Wolves please don't munch him either. Being voted out d0/D1 when you're a new player doesn't feel great.

Don't kill a wolf, if we have a wolf. Riiiight. I get you on the new player thing, but, no.

• Advertisement

Clarabel wrote: »

Just 1 opinion, not really a bandwagon unless a few others jump on and follow his lead.

I’d agree about ideally not killing a new player very early but if wolfy it shouldn’t matter how wolfy they are. Not convinced cheesy is wolfy though atm

Anyway break over see you fin folk later

It shouldn’t matter how new they are*

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Lynch isn’t until tomorrow so nothing has to be in by tonight but still more info out there the better

There is a munch tonight though, correct?

So no harm to keep working through the groups and seek out a wolf.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

I’m a little curious where the Vale vs Baggly (joke?) rivalry started too and how much he actually wants him shot

Just light hearted banter. Been saying it for a couple of weeks now in various ways. He's actually a nice guy.

Also, shoot Baggly

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Just light hearted banter. Been saying it for a couple of weeks now in various ways. He's actually a nice guy.
    Also, shoot Baggly

You cant trust a word this guy says.

Oh no wait......

There is a munch tonight though, correct?

So no harm to keep working through the groups and seek out a wolf.

On my phone so no time to check the OP and confirm but munch should be in a few hours I think

Munch is at 10am. Ah come on Vale you have to know that. Methinks thats faux ignorance of timings.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Good morning village :) I agree with whoever said about not munching the newbie. Play nice furballs. By lynch they’re fair game though if they’re behaving like a wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Morning all

• Advertisement

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Morning all

Hey alexaplasm, turn on the coffee maker.

So yeah, I wouldn't be as confident as sKeith that we have any kind of core. A wolf can type a list fairly handy like.

Also interested to see same/similar names emerge. I'm assuming Kitten had an epic housewarming but hoping to hear more from her and others today. I keep having to remind myself that we have 4 wolves too. Could easily see a situation where there's only been 1 active on Day 0 so it's gonna be interesting to see how the post counts go over the next couple of (real) days.

Uriel. wrote: »

Sorry, I'm having trouble understanding you right now ;)

Ranking

Trit - skeptical of sKeiths RV reveal plan early on. I like this. Quiet since.
    Uriel - Doesnt seem to have been following game from shadows. Also skeptical of sKeiths early core idea. I like this.
    KittenK - Posting seems normal for a villager. Was away yesterday so dropped off but flagged why.
    TheSkunk - Posting seems fine. Cant see anything there worrying tbh. Stream of consciousness poster when around. If they are a wolf, they will slip if they carry this on. Dont think they are though.
    Choc Chip - worried about pocketing - good thing to worry about - Wants low posters posting - good thing to want. Happy enough so far with CC.
    Clarabel - nothing either way on this one. Happy enough they are on village side though.
    BH - player i find very hard to read in most games tbh. Organising and probing, which is good for the village, but has the potential to be a helpful wolf. Needs watching, but on slight village side for now.

Dandy - Cant tell thus far. Active, keeping track of thread, but mix of decent and filler posts (as much as i like the graphics). Middle of the road lean for me.
    sKeith - i dont know why the aggression towards me; and i dont know why he has suggested 2 crazy plans thus far. Hopefully its tree shaking. giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Vale - couldnt tell you 100%, but i think the Shoot Baggly thing is a smokescreen for them to hide behind. Bad feeling.
    Whiplashy - mechanics talk and other things to boost post count. Bad feeling.
    Ectoplasm - maybe im paranoid but when im promised a hangover, i expect one from you. You have been helpful and fine, without doing anything massively constructive. Now thats fine by me, but you are tooting sKeiths horn about doing work early and stuff, so by your own standards you have been a bit lazy, which isnt like you (when you arent hanging). Bad feeling.
    Sully - 1 post, which was suss. I dont like leaning people on low posts, so this lean has the most chance of changing if she starts contributing more, but very bad feeling thus far.

Baggly wrote: »
    Ranking

Uriel - Doesnt seem to have been following game from shadows. Also skeptical of sKeiths early core idea. I like this.
    KittenK - Posting seems normal for a villager. Was away yesterday so dropped off but flagged why.
    TheSkunk - Posting seems fine. Cant see anything there worrying tbh. Stream of consciousness poster when around. If they are a wolf, they will slip if they carry this on. Dont think they are though.
    Choc Chip - worried about pocketing - good thing to worry about - Wants low posters posting - good thing to want. Happy enough so far with CC.
    Clarabel - nothing either way on this one. Happy enough they are on village side though.
    BH - player i find very hard to read in most games tbh. Organising and probing, which is good for the village, but has the potential to be a helpful wolf. Needs watching, but on slight village side for now.

Dandy - Cant tell thus far. Active, keeping track of thread, but mix of decent and filler posts (as much as i like the graphics). Middle of the road lean for me.
    sKeith - i dont know why the aggression towards me; and i dont know why he has suggested 2 crazy plans thus far. Hopefully its tree shaking. giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Vale - couldnt tell you 100%, but i think the Shoot Baggly thing is a smokescreen for them to hide behind. Bad feeling.
    Ectoplasm - maybe im paranoid but when im promised a hangover, i expect one from you. You have been helpful and fine, without doing anything massively constructive. Now thats fine by me, but you are tooting sKeiths horn about doing work early and stuff, so by your own standards you have been a bit lazy, which isnt like you (when you arent hanging). Bad feeling.
    Sully - 1 post, which was suss. I dont like leaning people on low posts, so this lean has the most chance of changing if she starts contributing more, but very bad feeling thus far.

Fun fact. I didn't have a mad hangover coz I've had some kind of bug this weekend. Left the wedding early. Some may say it's a sign to stop the recent spate of partying. I say I need to double down.

I wouldn't say I was tooting sKeith's horn (oh er missus) so much as saying myself - after I did some calculations so not totally lazy - that we should be taking advantage of the time that we had. I could quote myself but I am feeling a bit lazy this morning.

Now all that said, I find I agree with quite a few of your reads there so you move back into the middle of the pack for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Baggly you seem to have left three people off your list there - myself, fixxxer and ain't easy. That seems bizarre given that you've provided a leaning for sulli who only has one post.

@ clarabel to answer your ques why you? I thought lynch was tonight. If I'd of known tomorrow i wouldn't of posted yet. My only real leaning is sully so far. I used my logic of two from the bottom one from the top to pick you and cheesy. You're the most suspious out of the top people but that's only really quite flimsy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Uriel. wrote: »

giphy.gif

Barney92 wrote: »
    Baggly you seem to have left three people off your list there - myself, fixxxer and ain't easy. That seems bizarre given that you've provided a leaning for sulli who only has one post.

Huh. I typed up reads on each of you. I didnt copy them in from the wordfile i was working with. Derp.

Full list for completeness and reference.

Ranking

Fixxxer - cant see anything either way here. I always slight lean wolf on fixxxer, so im giving him the benefit of the doubt here.
    Barney92 - middle of the road posting. Not seeing anything either way thus far. I am happy enough with slight village lean on Barney so far. Posting enough that if he keeps it up, we will see what is what.

Cheezy - neutral lean. Havent got them figured out yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Baggly wrote: »
    Ranking

I’ve not been boosting my post count, simply joining in with what happened to be discussed when I was on thread *shrug*

Advertisement