Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

007 Mafia: GoldenWolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Id say the intent was to implicate me somewhat and allow a wagon to form. I doubt the wolves would get on that wagon though. After all they know i will flip village.

Could be a triple bluff.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Skunk and Whipper - if you were wolves, who would you have munched?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

fixxxer wrote: »
    Don't think so.

Role Cop: Learns the role of the player they target each night. Note that the village does not have one of these in this set up.

No peek until tonight?
    TheSkunk wrote: »
    RIP Vale!

Checked my notes and he started the shoot Baggly thing which a few people got involved in.

Kind of clears Baggly because you wouldn’t munch the one person who was literally gunning for you the past few days.

He also thought there was a wagon forming on him but I don’t remember reading people going for him?

I’m working all day today so will catch up on my lunch and place my vote then based on my reads so far and what’s said throughout the day.

We are using 35 hour days so there is no lynch until tomorrow night.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Baggly wrote: »
    Id say the intent was to implicate me somewhat and allow a wagon to form. I doubt the wolves would get on that wagon though. After all they know i will flip village.

Could be a triple bluff.

I have literally gone, "Baggly can't be a wolf, it's way too obvious and that #shootbaggly this was too obviously a joke"

to, "what if baggly is a wolf and he KNEW it was too obvious a move and so killed Vale to throw us off the trail"

To, "What if Baggly's not a wolf, but the wolves wanted us to think that it was too obvious a move and something baggly would do if Baggly were a wolf."

And this is why I like day 0 before the paranoia sets in. Happy Day 1 everyone.

Also, RIP Vale.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I’d have munched Choc Chip. Doesn’t seem to be under suspicion from anyone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

Could be a triple bluff.

Bluff = implicate baggly
    Double bluff= implicate baggly AND get on that wagon

Wouldn’t a triple bluff then make you a wolf :pac:

Could be a triple bluff.

I don’t think it’s enough to start a wagon. It hasn’t made me anymore suspicious of you than I already was.

I took the whole shoot Baggly thing as a joke carried over from playing popcorn, never actually thought Vale was serious about it.

Could someone do an independent ISO on clarabel and tell me what they think? My own comes back with a tone read that I don’t like so would like to cross validate

Also

Choc Chip wrote: »
    I don't have a single note taken on Vale. Like, I saw nothing there that was giving me a read one way or the other. I don't get the reasoning...

I'm stuck with work til this afternoon but I'm going to go back and look over his posts later today if no one's done it by then.

I have literally gone, "Baggly can't be a wolf, it's way too obvious and that #shootbaggly this was too obviously a joke"

to, "what if baggly is a wolf and he KNEW it was too obvious a move and so killed Vale to throw us off the trail"

To, "What if Baggly's not a wolf, but the wolves wanted us to think that it was too obvious a move and something baggly would do if Baggly were a wolf."

And this is why I like day 0 before the paranoia sets in. Happy Day 1 everyone.

Also, RIP Vale.

These are really wolfy

Whiplashy wrote: »
    I’d have munched Choc Chip. Doesn’t seem to be under suspicion from anyone.

Oi!

That would have been the third game I'd played and the second time I'd have been munched first. Harsh!

Thanks to the wolves for not munching me, and I'd like to stay alive a little longer please.

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »

These are really wolfy

What's wolfy about them..?

Oi!

That would have been the third game I'd played and the second time I'd have been munched first. Harsh!

Thanks to the wolves for not munching me, and I'd like to stay alive a little longer please.

Sorry! I’m glad you didn’t get munched :)

I don’t think it necessarily clears Baggly. Could be a double bluff.

Or a quadruple bluff even :)

What's wolfy about them..?

I’m glad you asked

On the first one, you rush to play confused village and tell us you didn’t have a single note on a player who at the time was the third or fourth most prolific poster. It’s soft distancing from the kill

On the second, it rushes to affirm bagglys theory of being set up: it’s basically soft pocketing at best.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I'm Back

Shoot baggly

I still think we should shoot Baggly

What's a, where's a dragon boat festival?

It could also come back to bite you in the ass. >> reference to Motion Detector

Murray may return. Or even another name! Whoahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahahahhahhaha

So....you're saying......we need to shoot Baggly?

I'm a serious note, are there tasks? May have missed that

On!!!!!! I am not a serious note

Nonsense! Who'd want that. >> Referencing Baggly sussing that Val wants him shot

Yay!!

It would be impolite to shoot anyone until at least after breakfast

<GIF>

Dont question just shoot. It's for the good of humanity

Bullets you say. I prefer old school musket and I'll melt my own iron ball bearings

Get drunk, shoot baggly

It's kinda like an Independence Day. USA, Russia, Iraq, Israel, Japan, China, etc all get together to attack her evil aliens(Bagglyites)

Ahh we've all been there at least once :D >> Choccy Talking about Day1 death.

Good morning all :) Shoot baggly

I'm 99% sure some of ye are wolves

No. Baggly Number One

Well.....you're an ectoplasm....more of an amoeba

It would be the polite thing to do >> Ecto asking if wolves would just come out

You can never EVER rule out QB. She has ways and means

I had that toy as a kid. Was awesome

Illuminati confirmed >> Necrofinger.gif

This what happens when the Amazon Alexa is haunted?

Where not actually voting tonight though, are we?

<GIF>

It makes me unhappy when gifs fail to load and I cannot edit.

STOP GIVING NECRO IDEAS

Sounds like work. Im going to bed

That's a fair point actually. But would we still know who it was >> References this post from Clarabel: Whoever the jailer chooses will be around the next day. If the jailer jails the munch requester,then there is no munch. That's pretty much a caught noog there.

How do you know it's a requestor though rather than the villager to be v eaten that v you are tracking?

Hey all. Hope you're well. Villagers that is. Wolves can go and die

Awww. But I like you >> To ecto, who had him on her FFA

I maybe hairy, but I aint no stinky wolf >> To Ecto again

What's Lock Clear?

The auld blame Vale going on. A bandwagon forming? Me thinks a re read of everyone talking about me is needed. P.s. Shoot Baggly >> Showed up in the middle of the Baggly/sKieth/NRV discussion. Can’t see who he was thinking of though?

I presumed it's just a wolf word >> Re noog

The way your story is going I'm presuming an Indian will arrive >> The food not the nationality I guess

Tomorrow is the start of the fifty post rule correct? Suppose I'll have to take things bit more seriously so. At the moment i've no clear indication of real leaning towards anyone at the moment. Just about everyone (including Baggly, who should be shot for lols) is still in the circle of 'Maybe'

Yeah the game should keep the divorce rate down

There is a munch tonight though, correct? So no harm to keep working through the groups and seek out a wolf

Just light hearted banter. Been saying it for a couple of weeks now in various ways. He's actually a nice guy
    Also, shoot Baggly

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

That’s it. I personally don’t see anything useful there. Main interactions were Baggly and Ecto, but nothing of substance between them.
    Gun to head read, I’d give Baggly a slight village lean after that, maybe the wolves thought it might sow some discord in the village, that we’d jump on the #shootbagly as defensive wolf.
    Anyone else see anything of note?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

My low post counts making folks uneasy.. Or just as simple as a newb getting to grips with what’s going on..

kitten_k wrote: »
    I took the whole shoot Baggly thing as a joke carried over from playing popcorn, never actually thought Vale was serious about it.

no no no Popcorn is the shoot fixxxer and go from there meta

#notbittertuskandQBnotbitteratall

Will have a look at Clarabel now, gimme some time.

My low post counts making folks uneasy.. Or just as simple as a newb getting to grips with what’s going on..

Feel free to ask (lots of) questions to help get to grips

It makes it easier and also helps us if you’re village

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Feel free to ask (lots of) questions to help get to grips

It makes it easier and also helps us if you’re village

It also helps us if they're a wolf because they'll be posting more.

• Advertisement

Barney92 wrote: »
    It also helps us if they're a wolf because they'll be posting more.

Very true, seemed like I wouldn’t want to point that out if cheezy was a wolf though

I’m glad you asked

On the first one, you rush to play confused village and tell us you didn’t have a single note on a player who at the time was the third or fourth most prolific poster. It’s soft distancing from the kill

On the second, it rushes to affirm bagglys theory of being set up: it’s basically soft pocketing at best.

Vale might have been a prolific poster, but I still don't have any notes on him. Nothing he said made me lean one way or the other. I've no notes on Dandy, Skunk or Cheezy either.

Lol re. pocketing Baggly - he was one of the people I included in my potential wolfies yesterday, though he came back with a way more useful post this morning (as he'd promised in fairness).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Very true, seemed like I wouldn’t want to point that out if cheezy was a wolf though

Ah I'd point it out either way trit. Maintaining low posting definitely doesn't help the village and would eventually lead to me suspecting them. However, higher posting leads to more help if a village and more opportunities to mess up if a wolf. It also provides more opportunities for them to interact with others, which would be very useful if a wolf.

So in short, it's not worthwhile for you to stay so low in the post count cheezy because eventually low posters will be targeted I'd imagine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

sullivlo wrote: »
    Village will never know the actual roles unless the wolf hunter gets lynched. So I'd be wary of any claims at the start. That's all.

This is incorrect.

It also shows that you have missed huge chucks of the thread.

The info gained from a flipped wolf cop is less than the info gained from a claim from a motion detector.

>>So I'd be wary of any claims at the start.

This is also a weird thing to say. Early NRV claim, i'd agree, but early role claim can be taken at face value unless counter claimed.

We will be able to deduce what world we are in in time, and false claimers will stand out a mile if they claimed a role that does not belong to the world we are in.

sullivlo wrote: »
    Village will never know the actual roles unless the wolf hunter gets lynched. So I'd be wary of any claims at the start. That's all.

Would the village not be able to work out what roles we are playing with based on any power roles announced on death?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

kitten_k wrote: »
    Would the village not be able to work out what roles we are playing with based on any power roles announced on death?

They would. Sullys postings this morning aren't making me feel any better about her BUT I'm not going to tunnel quite so early on and will be looking elsewhere for today (literally today Monday).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Troy what was it about my ISO that made me seem wolf?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

*Trit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

I don’t think it necessarily clears Baggly. Could be a double bluff.

I dont mean LOCK CLEAR don’t worry :pac:

Is that wise to put out there? I have a person in mind with solid reasoning and nearly posted it but thought is that not giving the wolves ideas for next munch?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Guys just heading into work now, let me know what you think of the above and I’ll respond when on lunch :)

Advertisement