Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

007 Mafia: GoldenWolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Barney92 wrote: »
    I've seen noog appear a number of times. What is it? Backwards goon - mafia?

Members of the Aifam faction, originating from crime families from Ylati.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,222 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Sorry skunk/clarabel, I wanted kfc, was forced to go to Dunnes and we ended up ordering Chinese. Will do it now.

The way your story is going I'm presuming an Indian will arrive.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

skunk

clarabel

general tips

No more today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Makeherdead.com ftw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

They’re so good Dandy. I’ve put the general tips one as the wallpaper on my phone :)

Clarabel wrote: »
    Makeherdead.com ftw

Sorry touch basic, no easy images online for clarabel

If I was a wolf this would be the ultimate pocket. Almost as good as qb a few weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Sorry touch basic, no easy images online for clarabel

It great! I was wondering what you'd be able to do. #makeherdead :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

so if I just post one of Dandy's picture's on the lynch thread, that's essentially the same as a vote, right. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Aww Andy I love them! Thanks so much :)

I’m so annoyed at myself, I put the laptop on charge so I could go over posts and then went down a Sims4 rabbit hole on the PS4. Go to turn the laptop on and I never plugged it in right :o

Going to head up to the shop while it charges then get on it! :)

TheSkunk wrote: »
    Going to head up to the shop while it charges then get on it! :)

Find me a wolf

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

sKeith wrote: »
    sKeith's townie brigade
    TheSkunk - can be in my town gang for now.
    Clarabel - can be in my town gang for now.
    Uriel - calls a noog a noog. like this slot atm.
    kitten_k - don't wanna shoot kittens atm.
    Ectoplasm - i like where there head is at
    Choc Chip - n0'd town. they town.
    tritium - calles an egg a spoons, i like the cut of their jib

Barney92 - can be in my town gang for now. has a good handle on the mechanics. van do this as bot allignments, not home yet.
    Dublinandy2 - dandy has been playing at being liked by all, think they could be good, there was the fixxxer defense and the fixxxer slip n slide, but maybe the were just playing at disney world and not drinking the cool aid.

TheValeyard - this slot can shine, show me the shinyness
    Whiplashy - need more
    Aint Eazy Being Cheezy - need more
    Bounty Hunter - this slot can get out of noogs ville, but has lots of tmi. ( or just seemed to show tmi )

the slum dogs.

Baggly - need lots more, expected this slot to perfom much better, probably deserves a bullet.
    fixxxer - i've been wong here before, but, they dont help me sort, i think this could be a noog.
    sullivlo - needs to get herself out of noogsville.

I stand corrected you didn't lock clear yourself skeith. You didn't even bother. You just named the village as your brigade. From a semantic pov you are correct you are not the king of that phrase in this game, but you have basically claimed you are cleared here so tomato tomato.

On this basis my calling you lock clear king was meta and I withdraw it as a valid comment.

I've been going back and forward over whether to post this or hang-off til after munch, but I'm going to go ahead in case I'm dead tomorrow.

In no particular order, or rather the order on my spreadsheet my wolfy leans are:

1. Clarabel - I thought you were a bit quick to jump on BH's misreading early on, and I maybe listened to ecto's poking here. Very slight wolf lean, lots of room to change my mind.
    2. Baggly - I feel like you're being a tad overly-defensive.
    3. Fixxxer - your comment on thinking the roles moved felt like a wolfy move to push the discussion in a different direction.
    4. Sullivo - I had a note that your comment felt like a low posting villager who hadn't caught up, or a wolf having a pop

SKeith - it worries me that you're being so nice to me, but this pocket is cosy and I promised you I'd stay here til tuesday.

Happy sunday evening all. :)

Tomorrow is the start of the fifty post rule correct?

Suppose I'll have to take things bit more seriously so.

At the moment i've no clear indication of real leaning towards anyone at the moment. Just about everyone (including Baggly, who should be shot for lols) is still in the circle of 'Maybe'. I have nobody yet in my circle of trust or circle of hate.

Tomorrow is the start of the fifty post rule correct?

Suppose I'll have to take things bit more seriously so.

I'd totally forgotten about that, but given that i've not posted 50 posts over the weekend when i'm at my computer and have free time, I can't see myself hitting over 50 per day phase while working.

Just remembered the closed nights too. Looking forward to having to log off!

Choc Chip wrote: »
    I'd totally forgotten about that, but given that i've not posted 50 posts over the weekend when i'm at my computer and have free time, I can't see myself hitting over 50 per day phase while working.

Just remembered the closed nights too. Looking forward to having to log off!

Yeah the game should keep the divorce rate down.

I know most disagree with this but look at some of those names near the bottom.

I’d be looking at one wolf from the top half at least and two at least from the bottom. Soft launch or not it’s way to easy to avoid the initial suspicion then say something stopped you posting.

User Name Posts
    sKeith 81
    Dublinandy2 68
    Baggly 46
    Bounty Hunter 46
    Clarabel 43
    TheValeyard 42
    Choc Chip 39
    Ectoplasm 38
    TheSkunk 27
    Whiplashy 21
    kitten_k 18
    Barney92 14
    Uriel. 12
    tritium 11
    Necro 10
    fixxxer 6
    Aint Eazy Being Cheezy 3
    quickbeam 2
    sullivlo 1
    Show Thread & Close Window

I know most disagree with this but look at some of those names near the bottom.

I agree in theory, but i'm only that high because I have some time over the weekend - i'll be screwed during the week and find it much harder to post.

There'll be people that are struggling over the weekend and will commit more from day 1.

I do agree though, and while i've put down some pre-munch thoughts for village analysis in case i die, i expect to change it tomorrow and I think a lot of those low posters will pick up tomorrow.

If there are still really low posters tomorrow, i would agree with you that they don't give enough info to analyse and we should consider lynching some.

• Advertisement

I hate myself.. I was reading back and couldn't get my head in the game and the only way I could was by ISOing everyone and I'm only halfway through the list of players. Why am I like this?

giphy.gif

If there are still really low posters tomorrow, i would agree with you that they don't give enough info to analyse and we should consider lynching some.

"Lynching some"?

Does my subconscious know something I don't? Are we getting an extra lynch or two on Tuesday?

I hate myself.. I was reading back and couldn't get my head in the game and the only way I could was by ISOing everyone and I'm only halfway through the list of players. Why am I like this?

giphy.gif

I did it by page this morning.

If it helps, I don't have a single note between page 12 and page 23. I was just scrolling through pages of fluff...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

giphy.gif

Well if you started at the top then it'll get much easier as you go along. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I did it by page this morning.

If it helps, I don't have a single note between page 12 and page 23. I was just scrolling through pages of fluff...

Change your number of posts per page settings. Game is only up to page 14 for me.

Good Vibes

Clarabel - Calls BH a wolf then says she isn’t one. Questions SK about BR. Got involved in the shoot Baggly conversation, seemed to just be playing along. Started talking about roles, possible wolf trying to get people talking but think she just wanted to understand them better.

Barney - Discussed game mechanics, how to figure out what box we’re in. Thinks it’s better for MD to stay hidden. Against going after low posters on Day0.

Kitten - Had same thinking as me about role reveals on thread. Same thoughts again on BH and SK.

Ectoplasm - Questioned why people thought roles would change. Wanted us to take advantage of Day0 in case things get critical. Against going after low posters. Wary of talking game mechanics and giving wolves information. Wants to clear villagers to help find wolves.

Choc Chip - Liked how chill Day0 is before game really begins and paranoia kicks in. No wolf lean on SK, likes him shaking trees as gets people talking. Agrees to an extent on going for low posters as there’s nothing to base reads off.

Andy - Trying to understand game mechanics. Claims Jack of all trades then unclaims. Makes fun game pics and tells stories. Andy being Andy.

BH - Spoke about being in column B. Claims to have read OP wrong, believe it was a genuine mistake. Thinks it’s too early to call out low posters. Thinks claiming NRV limits the pool for RVs to hide in. Has been fairly active.

SK - Has been shaking trees. Potentially outted BH as MD, not a wolf move imo. If BH flips green he’d be up for lynch. Agrees with building village to find wolves.

No Vibes

Sulli - One post wonder. Odd post for the only one of thread, willing to give benefit of the doubt as RL may have gotten in the way.

Vale - Starts #ShootBaggly movement. Thinks there’s a wagon starting on him. Will take things more seriously tomorrow.

Uriel - Not a lot to go on at the minute.

Cheezy - Not much to go off, guess it’s not so eazy after all.

Iffy Vibes

Tritium - First post saying Vote SK. Thinks town reveals too early are a bad idea. Agrees with Baggly that a few people have mentioned shooting him. Says Vote SK again.

Fixxxer - Brought up the roles being assigned after game starts. Joined in on shoot Baggly. Questioned SKs BR.

Whip - Asks about game mechanics. Agrees with SKs read list. Asks about MD detecting munch. Doesn’t agree with looking at low posters. Thinks wolf more likely to claim NRV. Would vote Sully if tonight.

Baggly - Claims NRV. Against doing read lists so early. Thinks it’s better to find wolves than clear village. Defensive over being scrutinised.

That was absolutely soul destroying. Some of them are utter sh!te I'll admit I started p!issing about after awhile. Should have seen some of the stuff I was writing down to make myself laugh and then realising I had to be serious.

They're not normal ISOs. Just what stood out to me from going over everyones posts. Looking forward to getting butchered over it.

I'm too numb to care at this point, night all. Chat in the morning

giphy.gif

sKeith wrote: »
    Revised.

sKeith's townie brigade
    TheSkunk - can be in my town gang for now.
    Uriel - calls a noog a noog. like this slot atm.
    kitten_k - don't wanna shoot kittens atm.
    Ectoplasm - i like where there head is at
    Choc Chip - n0'd town. they town. She feels comfy in my pocket until tuesday.
    tritium - calls an egg a spoons, i like the cut of their jib

Dublinandy2 - dandy has been playing at being liked by all, think they could be good, there was the fixxxer defense and the fixxxer slip n slide, but maybe the were just playing at disney world and not drinking the cool aid. asked me to revise clara down and bh up.
    Barney92 - can be in my town gang for now. has a good handle on the mechanics. can do this as both allignments, not home yet.

Bounty Hunter - this slot can get out of noogsville, but has lots of tmi. ( or just seemed to show tmi ). dandy thinks i am being to harsh here.
    Clarabel - can be in my town gang for now. dandy thinks i am too lenient here. so moving out of townstead.
    TheValeyard - this slot can shine, show me the shinyness
    Whiplashy - need more
    Aint Eazy Being Cheezy - need more

the slum dogs.

Baggly - need lots more, expected this slot to perfom much better, probably deserves a bullet.
    fixxxer - i've been wrong here before, but, they dont help me sort, i think this could be a noog.
    sullivlo - needs to get herself out of noogsville.

/revised.
    Clarabel wrote: »
    TheSkunk nice
    Clarabel lovely
    Barney92 nice
    sullivlo who
    kitten_k who
    Ectoplasm lady Ecto can't be a wolf.
    Choc Chip. Nice
    tritium who
    fixxxer no read
    Dublinandy2 nice
    Bounty Hunter eternally nRV,, don't break my heart
    TheValeyard murderous xxxx
    Whiplashy nice
    Aint Eazy Being Cheezy needs more cheese, way more
    Baggly need more
    Uriel. This one is confusing. I want to meta game and go read old ganes
    sKeith not a wolf
    QB wolf.
    Strawberrybaby wolf

Gun to my head.....I've no reads. Probably one of the "who" people
    Ectoplasm wrote: »
    To clarify as original didn't include what I was replying to

Sully,
    You,
    Fixxer
    Baggly
    Vale

Top suspects at the moment in that order but liable to change.
    I've been going back and forward over whether to post this or hang-off til after munch, but I'm going to go ahead in case I'm dead tomorrow.

In no particular order, or rather the order on my spreadsheet my wolfy leans are:

1. Clarabel - I thought you were a bit quick to jump on BH's misreading early on, and I maybe listened to ecto's poking here. Very slight wolf lean, lots of room to change my mind.
    2. Baggly - I feel like you're being a tad overly-defensive.
    3. Fixxxer - your comment on thinking the roles moved felt like a wolfy move to push the discussion in a different direction.
    4. Sullivo - I had a note that your comment felt like a low posting villager who hadn't caught up, or a wolf having a pop

SKeith - it worries me that you're being so nice to me, but this pocket is cosy and I promised you I'd stay here til tuesday.

Happy sunday evening all. :)
    Good Vibes

Clarabel - Calls BH a wolf then says she isn’t one. Questions SK about BR. Got involved in the shoot Baggly conversation, seemed to just be playing along. Started talking about roles, possible wolf trying to get people talking but think she just wanted to understand them better.

Barney - Discussed game mechanics, how to figure out what box we’re in. Thinks it’s better for MD to stay hidden. Against going after low posters on Day0.

Kitten - Had same thinking as me about role reveals on thread. Same thoughts again on BH and SK.

Ectoplasm - Questioned why people thought roles would change. Wanted us to take advantage of Day0 in case things get critical. Against going after low posters. Wary of talking game mechanics and giving wolves information. Wants to clear villagers to help find wolves.

Choc Chip - Liked how chill Day0 is before game really begins and paranoia kicks in. No wolf lean on SK, likes him shaking trees as gets people talking. Agrees to an extent on going for low posters as there’s nothing to base reads off.

Andy - Trying to understand game mechanics. Claims Jack of all trades then unclaims. Makes fun game pics and tells stories. Andy being Andy.

BH - Spoke about being in column B. Claims to have read OP wrong, believe it was a genuine mistake. Thinks it’s too early to call out low posters. Thinks claiming NRV limits the pool for RVs to hide in. Has been fairly active.

SK - Has been shaking trees. Potentially outted BH as MD, not a wolf move imo. If BH flips green he’d be up for lynch. Agrees with building village to find wolves.

No Vibes

Sulli - One post wonder. Odd post for the only one of thread, willing to give benefit of the doubt as RL may have gotten in the way.

Vale - Starts #ShootBaggly movement. Thinks there’s a wagon starting on him. Will take things more seriously tomorrow.

Uriel - Not a lot to go on at the minute.

Cheezy - Not much to go off, guess it’s not so eazy after all.

Iffy Vibes

Tritium - First post saying Vote SK. Thinks town reveals too early are a bad idea. Agrees with Baggly that a few people have mentioned shooting him. Says Vote SK again.

Fixxxer - Brought up the roles being assigned after game starts. Joined in on shoot Baggly. Questioned SKs BR.

Whip - Asks about game mechanics. Agrees with SKs read list. Asks about MD detecting munch. Doesn’t agree with looking at low posters. Thinks wolf more likely to claim NRV. Would vote Sully if tonight.

Baggly - Claims NRV. Against doing read lists so early. Thinks it’s better to find wolves than clear village. Defensive over being scrutinised.

There is a string village core here.
    Honoured to serve with you.

One thing that sets us apart, we understand how N0 is not just fluff no matter how many times the enemy they to tell us it is.

Night 0 is our time to shine, and the quoted here make me proud.

The ones who keep saying night zero shows us nothing even after playing mountainous long game are just either thick or they are the wolves.

This game started thursday night, not tomorrow morning, and i'm happy that this core recognised that and are trying to solve this game.

You don't need some imiginary time in the future to start playing, you start playing as soon as the thread opens.

Stay strong, trust the core until there is no more options.

yeah, i think clarabel is the weak link in our core, but, at least she also tried.

• Advertisement

weak link don't make them wolf!

Advertisement