Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Oh gods, what now?

fixxxer wrote: »
    Which game was it the drunk vig with the gun set everything crazy during the night phase?

Eastenders

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Flavour is dead. (And so is my doggy) :(

Skeith was lynched.

He was.....

FBI Trainee (NRV)

NO POSTING UNTIL AFTER THE MUNCH ANNOUNCEMENT

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lynch Results to follow when I can format them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Player Name | No. of Votes | Voters
    sKeith|8|Bounty Hunter, fixxxer, quickbeam, pter, tusk, theskunk, dunlinandy, green&red
    fixxxer|4|ectoplasm, sKeith, Strawberry Milkshake, kolido
    Strawberry Milkshake | 1 | Clarabel

Did not vote|3|crosstownk, duffman13, tricerotops ballet NO POSTING UNTIL AFTER MUNCH ANNOUNCEMENT AT 10AM.

THANK YOU

• Advertisement

Thanks sKeith

Flavour has been vanquished forever more.

Dublinandy2 has been killed.

He was an FBI Trainee (NRV)

Lynch form opened. Lynch Tuesday night at 9pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Noooooo :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Rip Dandy :(

Interesting that theyv'e now poached one of the Digi5. 4 left, 1 or 2 potential wolves?

What was dandy onto that they were afraid of?

• Advertisement

Post lynch, pre munch thoughts:

What the hell was SK playing at? He didn’t even really fight it, just accepted it and posted songs. Feel bad for thinking he was trying to set me up now. This is sh!t :(

Green&Red and Fixxxer next for me. It was initially G&Rs posts yesterday that made me start doubting SK again, damn it I should have went for him!!

Laughing at his post at 21.58, two minutes to no posting. Talking about the munches on the digi5 and how we’ll analyse in the morning. Like he’s looking into it so much creating a narrative for it when he knows exactly what’s going on. Then leaves that there to linger for the night, interested to see how munch goes tomorrow.

Fixxxer for his connection to G&R, will need to be looked into tomorrow though.

Not certain both are wolves but definitely one.

Green&Red wrote: »
    That wolf play was so strange. Even if you want to sow doubt among the Digi5 surely you kill off some of them, leave like three of them, get the village thinking they have to lynch the three left just to be sure.
    I can't see anyway its a good play to munch Barney, maybe there's an angle I'm missing?
    I think it definitely warrants more discussion tomorrow once we see a second munch post Digi

This is the post I was thinking of, bloody convenient now one of us gets killed :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

RIP Dandy, sorry for doubting you Day0 but I had come round to you

So, do we want to have a conversation about what the wolves were at killing Barney? I really can't see the logic

Not sure what we learn from SKeiths mislynch, it doesn't clear Strawbs IMO (whether a strawbs green flip would have cleared SKeith in my book)

I'll do an ISO on Fixxer later. I'd like to do one on Petr but thats a huge task and I still think we should look to lynch outside of the Digi5 for now. Theres a probable wolf in the eight that voted for SKeith, if we're ignoring those five then it leaves BH, Fixxer and myself. I think we should be looking at those three for the next lynch.

I'm leaning on fixxxer too. G&R I've been finding hard to get a read on. but I'm open to going with the majority.

An ISO on Dandy would be super handy. I know he suspected me a bit, but I never got to the bottom of why.

Also, what the F*** are the other three at that didn't vote. I'd nearly just lynch them too for the fact they're weighing us down.

RIP Keith - plain as the nose on my face that you were village.

RIP Dandy - I’m gonna miss the stories

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

That lynch last night night has me feeling downcast. I was so sure.

Will try and ISO QB and or GnR later after work.

I actually need to do work this week, because basically I spent all last week reading this thread and getting nothing done. I may be less active than usual, but I'll try jump in every few hours.

Gonna put a placeholder on Fixxxer for now.

RIP Dandy, sorry for doubting you Day0 but I had come round to you

So, do we want to have a conversation about what the wolves were at killing Barney? I really can't see the logic

Not sure what we learn from SKeiths mislynch, it doesn't clear Strawbs IMO (whether a strawbs green flip would have cleared SKeith in my book)

I'll do an ISO on Fixxer later. I'd like to do one on Petr but thats a huge task and I still think we should look to lynch outside of the Digi5 for now. Theres a probable wolf in the eight that voted for SKeith, if we're ignoring those five then it leaves BH, Fixxer and myself. I think we should be looking at those three for the next lynch.

You can stop with the Digi5 thing. You came up with the idea and have sewn seeds of doubt from your first post on it. Your timing of your post last night was impeccable, two minutes to spare. Nobody has time to respond and then it’s left to linger.

Now you’re back on the Digi5 again today, feels so much like you’re trying to pocket us all here. Even voting off the back of us so you don’t have to take any responsibility as you said you’d follow our votes. It feels too thought out.

Skieth - if you can hear me up there. I'm sorry. I couldn't get a grasp on you at all. And it just felt like you were diverting effort from genuine discussion. Perhaps just your style, but it knocked me off kilter and towards the end, you didn't seem to be helping matters.

Hope we get to play together again! RIP

TheSkunk wrote: »

Fixxxer for his connection to G&R, will need to be looked into tomorrow though.

Not certain both are wolves but definitely one.

I'm sorry but is Fixxers connection to me? I pulled someone else up on this yesterday. He promised an ISO on me and didnt deliver, theres zero I can do about that and its certainly not a connection

Green&Red and Fixxxer next for me. It was initially G&Rs posts yesterday that made me start doubting SK again, damn it I should have went for him!!

Can you point out these posts? My posts about SK were that he was protecting Strawbs. My vote was on Strawbs but I had promised to go with what the Digi5 were going for and thats what I did. The same promise is still there. Whatever the majority of you decide thats what I'll go for because thats what I think is best for the village

Laughing at his post at 21.58, two minutes to no posting. Talking about the munches on the digi5 and how we’ll analyse in the morning. Like he’s looking into it so much creating a narrative for it when he knows exactly what’s going on. Then leaves that there to linger for the night, interested to see how munch goes tomorrow.

I posted about the wolf strategy because I think it was worth talking about and theres always a danger you wont be here in the morning. I dont understand their strategy. I think if I could it would help catch the remaining two wolves. If I was a wolf I'd have a BR where I could discuss that to my hearts content

You're tunneling me Skunk and you shouldn't, do an ISO on me if it helps you clear me

• Advertisement

You can stop with the Digi5 thing. You came up with the idea and have sewn seeds of doubt from your first post on it. Your timing of your post last night was impeccable, two minutes to spare. Nobody has time to respond and then it’s left to linger.

Now you’re back on the Digi5 again today, feels so much like you’re trying to pocket us all here. Even voting off the back of us so you don’t have to take any responsibility as you said you’d follow our votes. It feels too thought out.

What seeds of doubt have I come up with? Post links to these. I wasn't on much over the weekend at all
    I've been flat out saying its Strawbs since Friday morning

Sorry but I’ve told you lot to lynch me a few times and i clearly stated on thread that I trusted Barney and Keith. They’re both dead and returned NRV.

I won’t be impressed if this entire cycle is debating me again. There are 2 wolfs and I’m just one player. Really need to be looking at, from where I’m sitting, Kolido, Fixxxer, TB, Bounty, Green, duffman, crosstownk - in that order. The rest I have leaning village right now.

Do you want me to do a vote list for the last/ days?

I'm sorry but is Fixxers connection to me? I pulled someone else up on this yesterday. He promised an ISO on me and didnt deliver, theres zero I can do about that and its certainly not a connection

Can you point out these posts? My posts about SK were that he was protecting Strawbs. My vote was on Strawbs but I had promised to go with what the Digi5 were going for and thats what I did. The same promise is still there. Whatever the majority of you decide thats what I'll go for because thats what I think is best for the village

I posted about the wolf strategy because I think it was worth talking about and theres always a danger you wont be here in the morning. I dont understand their strategy. I think if I could it would help catch the remaining two wolves. If I was a wolf I'd have a BR where I could discuss that to my hearts content

You're tunneling me Skunk and you shouldn't, do an ISO on me if it helps you clear me

Okay I’ll drop it for now and come back to it when I ISO you when I get home from work later.

Sorry but I’ve told you lot to lynch me a few times and i clearly stated on thread that I trusted Barney and Keith. They’re both dead and returned NRV.

I won’t be impressed if this entire cycle is debating me again. There are 2 wolfs and I’m just one player. Really need to be looking at, from where I’m sitting, Kolido, Fixxxer, TB, Bounty, Green, duffman, crosstownk - in that order. The rest I have leaning village right now.

Kolido was giving me the hibbiejibbies early on, but discussion on others moved him down my list. Can you give me an idea of why he's your number 1 suspect?

Do you want me to do a vote list for the last/ days?

absolutely, these things are priceless.

I am crap at ISOing. If someone wouldn’t mind, Kolido could do with some investigation. What’s sticking in my head is the sneaky way he moves his votes near to lynch time.

Is it helpful, prelynch, to discuss potential wolf tactics?

I.e. if we try to get a consensus vote in a bit earlier than the last second, and discuss what different munches could mean before time goes bye bye?

I understand that this would potentially open the door for wolf manipulation - just wondering if it's been done before and if it could be useful?

Or would the hour after vote close work?

Or is it a stupid idea?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Still at work for a while but wrote this on my break earlier- now I see Andy is dead - he was for me the most confirmed villager other than myself so that’s not a shock I suppose

———

SK: Literally told him that if he had just been more direct with answers etc I’d. Have probably stayed on strawbs but he was being a distraction. Don’t think that’s how he normally plays but I could be wrong and am more used to anon games. What have we learned from that village flip?

Strawbs is now where I would most likely be looking next as I thought one of them (Strawbs/SK) would be a wolf and I guess it would have been too easy for it to have been both what with both of them openly saying (unlike most others) that the other was good.

QBs iso of strawbs being positive makes me somewhat question myself here but they don’t show everything like how she didn’t defend herself as much as people usually do and instead let the discussion and the villages attention move elsewhere. If SK could do that he’d maybe still be alive, RIP you mad fellah

I hope that whoever else is suggested (guessing fixxxer at least ) has reasons given for why them so it does not look like a dodgy bandwagon. Give reasons why someone is dodgy don’t just say they are

3 players without votes last night. I assume if that happens again they are all mod killed. If they had voted while not posting I’d be advocating them for the next lynch. For now I won’t be doing so but they need to start posting or I’m sure that will change for many people.
    Clarabel wrote: »
    I think we're all wrong. Where's the panic of killing wolf.

I'm tempted to move to gnr or crosstown anyone interested in joining?

Reading back this (above) also struck me - far less jumping about in the votes this time. Wolves happy to let a villager die and not wanting to jump about like previous nights and draw attention to themselves I wonder

I’ll be a bit less active now the weekend is over but should be well able to stay involved anyway

Advertisement