Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sherlock - A game of Werewolf!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    as an anti-FFA-er myself i'm suspicious of the people pushing it. it allows for the wolves to see where the wind is blowing and tailor their ffa's accordingly.

Trying to confuse the already established hospitalised numbers and now trying to turn people against organising for FFA? Gee Katie, what are you up to?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Desmond is the liar, clearly. He's the wolf.

Do you think the hospitalization thing is the wolves, and Desmond was "hit" to give him cover?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    So there are 4 hospitalized now?

Derry
    Brendan

Desmond and who?

how do you know there are 4 of you? The others didn't indicate they knew of others

Brendan WW wrote: »
    This get more interesting - wonder why us four were chosen.
    Frank WW wrote: »
    Just to add to the confusion I was hospitalised this morning at 8:27 aswell. Only on now so didn't see it. Catching up now but meh no point me not saying it

there was 4 before frank came along, therefore 5 in total

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Katie WW wrote:
    as an anti-FFA-er myself i'm suspicious of the people pushing it. it allows for the wolves to see where the wind is blowing and tailor their ffa's accordingly.

By all means, drag the village back into the discussion we had 6 hours ago.

Jesus say something of value or weight. Declare who you are voting for. Declare when you will declare who you are voting for.

You have literally contributed nothing today beyond the 5 post min.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Do you think the hospitalization thing is the wolves, and Desmond was "hit" to give him cover?

I dunno what the hostipal thing is but I'm pretty sure Dessie's a wolf.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Frank buddy,

You okay?

You're miscounting...

Desmond WW wrote:
    You'd be much better of doing what I say than doing what I do.

So....no?

Gabriel WW wrote: »

Jesus say something of value or weight. Declare who you are voting for. Declare when you will declare who you are voting for.

cos work.

right now, its brendan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Ok, I'm voting Katie. That nonsense up there seals it.

• Advertisement

Wha,

So the hospital thing is some kinda play?

:(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Desmond is the liar, clearly. He's the wolf.

How did I lie? I said there was four, Bren, derry, me and frank. Us four have undeniable proof of this hospitalization, so for us it is fact.

not dragging them anywhere. i'm saying i'm suspicious of the people pushing a certain strategy

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Ok, I'm voting Katie. That nonsense up there seals it.

whats the nonsense. it was established there were 4, frank came along to add to the confusion saying he was also there

Frank is number 4.

Tell me who number 5 is.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Do you have any alternatives ti catch wuffs

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

whats the nonsense. it was established there were 4, frank came along to add to the confusion saying he was also there

No. It was established that there were 3 who outed themselves, one of whom said there were 4 in total but didn't reveal the name. Then Frank confirmed himself as the fourth.

So....no?

Have you any serious questions. Stop jerking me around.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Katie where on the thread was a 5th person being in hospital ever mentioned? That is argueably aprart from the SK whose playground is the hospital

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Have you any serious questions. Stop jerking me around.

tumblr_mslrgwlHmC1rj4ls1o3_250.gif

• Advertisement

Dessie and holly are usually wolves in my experience. I'm putting them on my eggshell white list.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Frank WW was found dead in their hospital bed with a note found stuffed under the mattress which reads

"Frank had a close bond to the Seer. As a result of Franks death, The Seer now has 12 hours to live. You must crack the clue to save his life or they will perish : I am Big, but so small. Tall, but rather short. I go away when you run to me and I come back as you give up. What am I? Time is not on your side."

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Frank WW was found dead in their hospital bed with a note found stuffed under the mattress which reads

"Frank had a close bond to the Seer. As a result of Franks death, The Seer now has 12 hours to live. You must crack the clue to save his life or they will perish : I am Big, but so small. Tall, but rather short. I go away when you run to me and I come back as you give up. What am I? Time is not on your side."

Da fcuk!!!!!!

WerewolfGM wrote: »

A shadow?

Dessie killed Frank. That much is obvious.

Lordy, the timing of that is dreadful.

Dessie killed Frank. That much is obvious.

How is it obvious?

Desmond was one of the people hospitalized; you think the SK was hospitalized?

Seer, you should check Derry, Brendan and Dessie tonight. Definitely a wolf in that trio.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Are you guys out of hospital now?

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »
    How is it obvious?

Desmond was one of the people hospitalized; you think the SK was hospitalized?

Wolf/SK, definitely evil.

Advertisement