Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sherlock - A game of Werewolf!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    So, your definition of badgering is asking somebody a question. He obliged, and answered that his suspicions are currently on abigail. Would you prefer if that suspicion remained off the thread?

How would you prefer I play this game? By not asking people questions?

Do you feel that I am badgering you at this moment in time?

I think you’ve badgered several people this game. If that down to your play style fine, I just want to keep an eye that you’re not a wolf looking to stir things and slink away

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    They had different names, chosen by Jeff. One called Holmes, one Watson.
    Abigail WW wrote: »
    You would have to ask Wendy but I never said Jeff made up the names. I said even the names of the pills, A Shelock & Watson pill, were kinda generic as would be the obvious story of Jeff using pills exactly as he did in the show. Which does not mean it would not be the case, infact it just means it's very believable

Do you know something Des? Does your backroom mate name his pills? Cos I said she gave them those names not Jeff which you have eluded to.

See quoted post, which is an answer to a question I directed at Wendy WW soon after the pill story.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Also, I came out and told the village about a failed wolf attack. Holly at least seems to be turning that and my previous post back against me. Sounds like a wolf trying to turn a missed kill in to a lynch to me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Also, I came out and told the village about a failed wolf attack. Holly at least seems to be turning that and my previous post back against me. Sounds like a wolf trying to turn a missed kill in to a lynch to me.

Grand, we lynch Holly so after Orla. Vig can shoot Gab and Des.

You scratch my back, I scratch yours.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Ahhh was wondering who wini was. Just got it.

• Advertisement

It's a balls out move for a wolf cotton. Let's see if it pays off.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

See quoted post, which is an answer to a question I directed at Wendy WW soon after the pill story.

Ahh I thought you were coming at me not Wendy, which tbh had me confused. It is odd that she would be told that he named the pills and what would happen to the wolf if she survived a peril we don't even know was real. That does not mean her reveal is a lie but we have nothing but her word to verify it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

evening y'all. crazy day in work hence the no posting

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Ahhh was wondering who wini was. Just got it.

I'm a villager. Gonna smoke all you wolfies out.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Interesting. Is that on touch or full site? Can't say I've had that issue tbh.

Happens with specific threads more than a from one page to the next issue. Its really annoying :( Touch normally but I think ive seen it on the desktop, cant rightly remember

• Advertisement

No, it's clearly Orla you and Gabby as w/w/w. Leading the village on a merry dance.

Peek me, I'll lead this village to glory.

So, for having a job and not being able to post at work I'm suspicious? Thanks for basically saying you have no clue who to FFA.

Once again, you FFA me for being silent.

Orla is a wolf, Desmond is a wolf.

Gabriel is probably a wolf, or a silly silly boy telling everyone he's NRV this early when if true he should be giving cover to the RVs.

This readslist stuff from Orla is crap, it's a smokescreen to act busy. Des is her coven buddy and I'm not gonna be suprised about Gabriel being a wolf/evil if that's the case.

I was wrong about Mary, so sue me.

Why do you think Desmond is a wolf?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

No, it's clearly Orla you and Gabby as w/w/w. Leading the village on a merry dance.

So, for having a job and not being able to post at work I'm suspicious? Thanks for basically saying you have no clue who to FFA.

Gabriel is probably a wolf, or a silly silly boy telling everyone he's NRV this early when if true he should be giving cover to the RVs.

This readslist stuff from Orla is crap, it's a smokescreen to act busy. Des is her coven buddy and I'm not gonna be suprised about Gabriel being a wolf/evil if that's the case.

Can you explain to me in simple language why you think they are wolves?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

We just had our first person ask to be peeked. How do we approach the Irene Adler situation? or even the Mycroft (appears bad iirc) one.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Ahh I thought you were coming at me not Wendy, which tbh had me confused. It is odd that she would be told that he named the pills and what would happen to the wolf if she survived a peril we don't even know was real. That does not mean her reveal is a lie but we have nothing but her word to verify it.

The "naming" part, I can 100% understand.

Being told the benefits of surviving beyond surviving is interesting though.

Holly WW wrote: »
    Why do you think Desmond is a wolf?
    Doris WW wrote: »
    Can you explain to me in simple language why you think they are wolves?

Orla for her sh1tposting, total display of wolfy arrogance. Readslists.. all a smokescreen.

Dessie for casting shade on me calling her out on it.

Gab for running interference with the FFA/readslists argument.

Simples. Wolf 1, 2 and 3 right there.

Reread the last post I made in response to you, I'm suss of you over something else, the pills are why I dont have you as a wolf lean.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

See I feel you are much more a matter of fact when it comes to your reading of players. I have my doubts. But maybe I should be more like you and just say this is my read and ignore my doubts.

Im sticking with my FFA.

It wasnt because you were silent though, it was the fact that I think your good and possibly you being a clever wolf who has me thinking your good.

Suspect the least likely of suspects.

I'm a villager. Gonna smoke all you wolfies out.

It wouldnt be unheard of for a wolf to accuse and railroad fellow wolves early on.

Call me a fence sitter but i dont know what to think of anyone with a certainty yet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Orla for her sh1tposting, total display of wolfy arrogance. Readslists.. all a smokescreen.

Ok, I'm just gonna let you drown in this tunnel of nonsense without going apesh1t.

Do what you like, dear Winnie, you know best.

panda-table-flip-2jlDkaipGfgGc

Holly WW wrote: »
    Reread the last post I made in response to you, I'm suss of you over something else, the pills are why I dont have you as a wolf lean.

I see now. I had to mention in the open as people seemed to be thinking that solving puzzles = villager. It's a silly assumption to make.

• Advertisement

Tegan WW wrote: »
    It wouldnt be unheard of for a wolf to accuse and railroad fellow wolves early on.

Call me a fence sitter but i dont know what to think of anyone with a certainty yet.

That's fine Tegs, baby - follow me to glory. Or eat me because I'm rustling your wolf den. Either way I'll figure out the other two.

tenor.gif?itemid=10376508

#FFA1

Slot CYAN:
    I see that there may be a wolf in here, but only 1 wolf, if any.
    Gabriel WW - not w/w with clodagh
    Clodagh WW - not w/w with gabs.

Slot MAGENTA
    Doris WW - misinformation about Moriarty

Slot LILAC
    Katie WW - where's our credit?

My slots are not numbered and should not be read with any preference to order.

#FFA1

Slot CYAN:

Slot MAGENTA

Slot LILAC

They say that wolves always FFA one of their partners. You seem smarter though, maybe there's three on your list?

Are you the smart wolf?

Possibly being naïve but I got the feeling from Orla and Gabriel that they were genuine villagers trying to sort out how best to organise the village.

They say that wolves always FFA one of their partners. You seem smarter though, maybe there's three on your list?

Are you the smart wolf?

Maybe I've named the whole coven.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

#FFA1

Slot CYAN:

Slot MAGENTA

Slot LILAC

Misinformation?

Desmond WW wrote:

Well I'm glad the FFAs aren't being gamed today anyways.

Jesus Christ. Cyan. Oh no. Hope I don't get upgraded to burgundy.

Imronburgundy.jpg

Maybe I've named the whole coven.

You conveniently left Orla off your list though... call me crazy but you've got some misinformation in there.

• Advertisement

Possibly being naïve but I got the feeling from Orla and Gabriel that they were genuine villagers trying to sort out how best to organise the village.

See this is my issue.

My gut tells me that they are playing in a way that is helpful to the villager, or too brazen and carefree to be a wolf.

But thats the point, if I read players like that then one of the wolves may go "lets try this and see what happens".

The standard of players in this game has my doubts about whats good and whats bad.

Advertisement