Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sherlock - A game of Werewolf!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Answer; order

Btw I'm doing guesses because i suspect Conor, my vote has been in for a couple of hours, and I'm unlikely to change it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Btw I'm doing guesses because i suspect Conor, my vote has been in for a couple of hours, and I'm unlikely to change it.

You suspect me because I went out :rolleyes:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    No Phil WW this game? He was so much fun the last game!!

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

sounds like the dude from saw

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    my bad re the 5 in hospital. mis read the thread

Ah Katie... really...

You 'misread' and then Frank died?

I feel like wave / tide fits as well.

Big wave
    Small wave
    Tall wave
    Short wave
    Goes away past you as you run to it
    Another one comes if you give up and turn back towards shore.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »

Did you clear up the codeword clues?

Oh yeah that was me taking the piss.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Gab was clearly doing a task :pac:

• Advertisement

Would frequency fit?

Orla WW wrote: »
    Ah Katie... really...

You 'misread' and then Frank died?

yeah i misread. it happens. thought there were 4 out and then frank came along

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Eugh. So much info. Not sure on the riddle thing. Some. Good answers. But maybe like the other clues/riddles you have to quote the riddle and give the answer for it to be considered by the mods.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Votes in since 7, wont clog the thread with guesses until after lynch.

a bully?

WerewolfGM wrote:
    Frank WW was found dead in their hospital bed with a note found stuffed under the mattress which reads

"Frank had a close bond to the Seer. As a result of Franks death, The Seer now has 12 hours to live. You must crack the clue to save his life or they will perish : I am Big, but so small. Tall, but rather short. I go away when you run to me and I come back as you give up. What am I? Time is not on your side."

Answer: order

WerewolfGM wrote:
    Frank WW was found dead in their hospital bed with a note found stuffed under the mattress which reads

"Frank had a close bond to the Seer. As a result of Franks death, The Seer now has 12 hours to live. You must crack the clue to save his life or they will perish : I am Big, but so small. Tall, but rather short. I go away when you run to me and I come back as you give up. What am I? Time is not on your side."

Answer: a wave

wonder can anything be read into Big and Tall being capatalised but the rest is all lower case

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

wonder can anything be read into Big and Tall being capatalised but the rest is all lower case

There used to be a shop called Mr Big and Tall

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

So how is everyone voting? Lets get that on record so we have something to talk about tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Pter wrote: »
    So how is everyone voting? Lets get that on record so we have something to talk about tomorrow.

Who is this guy?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I wonder if the time is not on your side means we have a time limit to solve the clue?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Ok atm I'm torn between gab, des and katie.

Gab and des are popping out to me as i sped throught the thread and they were most active which prob isnt fair and an excuse i wont use again i hope.

On the 4 hospitalisations i believe 1 would of been the sk himself. Alternatively 4 people would have been cleared as sk's in on swoop. Im yorn between des and brendan on this and am leaning towards des.

Katie looking for credit last night seemed odd to me. Its like she is begging for villager points. Also I'd have assumed any answer for the task/riddle had to of had the question quoted. Appearing helpful without actually answering. I mean why would a baddie want to save the seer.

I should be more active going forward.

EVERY. SINGLE. GAME.

SIGH!!

Ok atm I'm torn between gab, des and katie.

Gab and des are popping out to me as i sped throught the thread and they were most active which prob isnt fair and an excuse i wont use again i hope.

On the 4 hospitalisations i believe 1 would of been the sk himself. Alternatively 4 people would have been cleared as sk's in on swoop. Im yorn between des and brendan on this and am leaning towards des.

Katie looking for credit last night seemed odd to me. Its like she is begging for villager points. Also I'd have assumed any answer for the task/riddle had to of had the question quoted. Appearing helpful without actually answering. I mean why would a baddie want to save the seer.

I should be more active going forward.

go back and look at the riddles that were answered. some of then didnt have the riddle quoted.

as for 'begging' fro credit, its sarcasm and a bit of fun.

go back and look at the riddles that were answered. some of then didnt have the riddle quoted.

as for 'begging' fro credit, its sarcasm and a bit of fun.

never mind. they do quote the riddle

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Is lynch at 8pm or 9pm?

My #ffa1 is as follows

1. Wendy
    2 & 3. Derry & Abigail

Wendy: my biggest issue is she started talking about the presence of an arsonist, never explained it and then very shortly after that, she very conveniently, survived am attack from Jeff. Just stinks to me of a wolfie slip up followed by a wolfie ploy to cover it up.

Derry and Abigail I've picked on a much more flimsy basis. Derry made mention that he had solved the puzzle earlier but hung back with the answer for a bit... why would you do that? Also himself and Abigail were both posting Tormund gifs right before the first clue of Redbeard was solved. Coincidence or something more?

Re: the clue. Im stumped. Ill let it ruminate in my head for a while. That never usually works but there is always a first time.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I wonder if the time is not on your side means we have a time limit to solve the clue?

Are you actually for real?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Haha. Glad its not me. First of the game?

Advertisement