Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sherlock - A game of Werewolf!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Frank WW was found dead in their hospital bed with a note found stuffed under the mattress which reads

"Frank had a close bond to the Seer. As a result of Franks death, The Seer now has 12 hours to live. You must crack the clue to save his life or they will perish : I am Big, but so small. Tall, but rather short. I go away when you run to me and I come back as you give up. What am I? Time is not on your side."

The horizon?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Just sped through the rest of the thread there.

@gab what was with the codeword clues? Just a bit of fun?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    How is it obvious?

Desmond was one of the people hospitalized; you think the SK was hospitalized?

:rolleyes: She's as crazy as a pet raccoon, if you ask me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    The horizon?

Beat me to that guess :P

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Beat me to that guess :P

Doesnt' seem quite right though...

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    See I feel you are much more a matter of fact when it comes to your reading of players. I have my doubts. But maybe I should be more like you and just say this is my read and ignore my doubts.

Im sticking with my FFA.

It wasnt because you were silent though, it was the fact that I think your good and possibly you being a clever wolf who has me thinking your good.

Suspect the least likely of suspects.

I don't get this tbh, you think that Wini is a believable villager so is on your first ffa to be a wolf?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Was that Shadow riddle not used in the last game? Surely it has to be something different. Have Des and co been discharged?

Seer, you should check Derry, Brendan and Dessie tonight. Definitely a wolf in that trio.

Oh, so don't peek you - how convenient.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

A tall horizon ? Im not so sure.

Anything I can think of myself is contradicted by another part of the clue

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

WerewolfGM wrote:
    "Frank had a close bond to the Seer. As a result of Franks death, The Seer now has 12 hours to live. You must crack the clue to save his life or they will perish : I am Big, but so small. Tall, but rather short. I go away when you run to me and I come back as you give up. What am I? Time is not on your side."

FOCUS PEOPLE

• Advertisement

I don't get this tbh, you think that Wini is a believable villager so is on your first ffa to be a wolf?

Yep, they are so brazen that no one would suspect them.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Frank WW was found dead in their hospital bed with a note found stuffed under the mattress which reads

A wolf?

12 hours from now is 7am, we have plenty of time to solve it after lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Tails/Tales?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

A rainbow

Shadow was my first thought though

Hey guys :)

Yeah, priority should be the lynch.

If this is one of those times when the village is active at night which is not always the case. Trying to decide how to vote now myself as I wont be around later for instance

A horizon through a magnifying glass?

I wonder is the time is not on your side relevant...

Answer : a clock hand ?

Yeah, priority should be the lynch.

good you get any notification that your no longer hospitalised?

• Advertisement

Abigail WW wrote: »
    If this is one of those times when the village is active at night which is not always the case. Trying to decide how to vote now myself as I wont be around later for instance

If the SK can kill at anytime, the timing of this should be considered. Its a huge distraction so close to lynch

good you get any notification that your no longer hospitalised?

Nope.

Thread is usually kind of active day1 at least

The future?

If the SK can kill at anytime, the timing of this should be considered. Its a huge distraction so close to lynch

I think the priority should be the lynch, and people firing off clues secondly, not trying to take away from discussions of lynches. Even if just for the next hour or two, till we get the lynch half-sorted.

Tentative #FFA1

1. Wendy - I can buy the notion the bottles would be named, and that she could work out the names were chosen by the wolf in question. I really worry about the fact she was "told" the wolves can't use that power again cause she survived though. That feels a bit off.

2. Nigel - As outlined today, my initial reads when I went back over yesterday was that Nigel's contributions were suspicious. I outlined those thoughts earlier.

I'm bouncing on a few names; Katie for playing the "me not paying full attention" card, Wini just railroading for a Desmond lynch....I'm not sure on the third yet.

We know the SK feels the urge to brag about his kill though, right? Has anyone "targeted" Frank today?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

my bad re the 5 in hospital. mis read the thread

fear?

the timing of this sucks balls.

Big? taking it literally

• Advertisement

tide
    gravity