Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sherlock - A game of Werewolf!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Frank WW was found dead in their hospital bed with a note found stuffed under the mattress which reads

"Frank had a close bond to the Seer. As a result of Franks death, The Seer now has 12 hours to live. You must crack the clue to save his life or they will perish : I am Big, but so small. Tall, but rather short. I go away when you run to me and I come back as you give up. What am I? Time is not on your side."

Answer: Stillness

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I order is the right answer. It does seem to make sense.

Doris WW wrote: »
    Haha. Glad its not me. First of the game?

Yeah i wasnt around yesterday at all.

I order is the right answer. It does seem to make sense.

*i think order...

Fair play for guessing that earlier......gabs?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

*i think order...

Fair play for guessing that earlier......gabs?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Frank WW was found dead in their hospital bed with a note found stuffed under the mattress which reads

"Frank had a close bond to the Seer. As a result of Franks death, The Seer now has 12 hours to live. You must crack the clue to save his life or they will perish : I am Big, but so small. Tall, but rather short. I go away when you run to me and I come back as you give up. What am I? Time is not on your side."

A breath

Answer: shadow

Answer: Opposites

Orla WW wrote: »

Oops

Sorry Orla, was you? Well-done.

Jesus all these answers leave me thinking of this song:

Answer: Perspective

• Advertisement

Oops

Sorry Orla, was you? Well-done.

No it wasn't I just felt it was an appropriate jingle to play :o

Nothing is well done until we are told we got it.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Nothing is well done until we are told we got it.

You can reward a clever effort

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Liam: not really doing anything, just hovering around and being there. Just the right amount of memorable...

Can't really argue with this. I've been keeping up with the thread but didn't have much to add. So I didnt.
    Desmond WW wrote: »
    How did I badger Liam?

Liam, do you feel I badgered you?

Buggeration of the free trader!

Didn't feel badgered at all. You asked for my 1 suspicion and I gave it. That's all.

Conor WW wrote: »
    #FFA1

Liam: Low poster that hasn't really contributed much and focused on just one suspect.

Said I had a wishy washy suspect. Asked for suspect. Announced suspect. Am now suspicious for announcing suspect. Sigh. :rolleyes:

More importantly though:
    I am Big, but so small. Tall, but rather short. I go away when you run to me and I come back as you give up. What am I? Time is not on your side."

Does anyone thing the capitalised B in Big is important?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

answer: Big

i think thats the best bet tbh Katie.

Answer: Big, but so small.

Soz Katie. Just in case.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    answer: Big

I am Big, but so small. Tall, but rather short. I go away when you run to me and I come back as you give up. What am I?

Seems obvious when looked at like that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I am Big, but so small. Tall, but rather short. I go away when you run to me and I come back as you give up. What am I?

Jesus thats a clever spot if correct.

• Advertisement

Yep. Seems really obvious. I feel like slapping someone.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I'm back. I haven't read anything since I last wrote except posts by WerewolfGM to make sure I was still alive (RIP, Frank). I will read everything, but anyone want to give me the cliffnotes between now so the basics are covered before lynch?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Answer: a challenge

We got confirmation when the other ones were guessed, didnt we? How long of a delay was there?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

The serial Killer

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I'm back. I haven't read anything since I last wrote except posts by WerewolfGM to make sure I was still alive (RIP, Frank). I will read everything, but anyone want to give me the cliffnotes between now so the basics are covered before lynch?

Gab and me had a fight about FFAs.

Wini is batsh1t crazy.

4 guys got sent to the hospital, one (Frank) died.

We need to solve a riddle in 12 hrs or the seer will apparently die :(

Answer: A deadline

Answer: A dream

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    We got confirmation when the other ones were guessed, didnt we? How long of a delay was there?

Pretty quick I think. At least for the 2 that Derry got. Not sure about the Conor one.

Maybe there's noone online atm to confirm - having their dinners etc before the big lynch

Answer: A length

Hmmmm.... this one is gonna bug me

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Answer: Your shadow

(fairly sure someone has guessed this already but it's the only thing that makes sense to me)

Advertisement