Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Voucher Thread €10 off €50 spend

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,466 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

I think this thread needs to be locked and buried at sea until the new year when vouchers are reactivated...I hope.

Last week's 20 off 100 are still good till the 31st though.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Offers are subject to change ..... aren't they.

If it changes, it'll be made extremely, blindingly, clear on here when it does

• Registered Users Posts: 81,670 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Last week's 20 off 100 are still good till the 31st though.

Yes I've one in the wallet so to speak :D

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭TinyTot165

Yes I've one in the wallet so to speak :D

The Lidl vouchers were valid up to 27th, the Aldi vouchers are valid til 31st.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

rubadub wrote: »
    they don't.

Lidl & aldi could have been clever and released 99euro off a 100euro spend valid only on stephens day and new years day. Days when I think they were both closed but tesco are open ;)

Oooh that would have been good!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭KOR101

Moderator....could you change the thread title back to it's original title without the specific date. And remove 'expired'

Then, we can use this thread for notifications about future vouchers.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

KOR101 wrote: »
    Moderator....could you change the thread title back to it's original title without the specific date. And remove 'expired'

The Expired is to stop (certain, specific!) users asking "is there a voucher this weekend?" all year when there isn't.

They'll remove the tag when there is another one.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Expired tag is self explanatory, vouchers are no longer available and not getting posters hopes up when the thread gets a new post. As before as soon as a new voucher is to be published the thread was reopened and un-expired.

I left the date in the title to show the last voucher that was issued, but will remove it if others think it should be changed. Can use the report function as always rather than posting on thread.

Thanks

Saw it in today's Irish Daily Star

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Alienigenis

Good to know! Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Seriously?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

vicwatson wrote: »
    Seriously?

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Seriously?

And why not? Not everyone has the time to looks up ancient megathreads every day.

Definitely worth a new thread.

Skid X wrote: »
    And why not? Not everyone has the time to looks up ancient megathreads every day.

Well it would be simpler to just have one thread, and then get notifications, but that would be too ..............

Skid X wrote: »

Class

Ps I did ask a mod to unexpire the original lidl vouchers thread but they've enough to be doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Class

:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

In fairness, we only need one thread for posting about all Aldi and Lidl vouchers in the papers.

And that thread should be the long-running thread that has been posted in in recent days. With the title changed to indicate it's for both Lidl and Aldi vouchers.

touch.boards.ie/thread/2057444072/94

• Registered Users Posts: 73,407 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Thank you for posting this op.

Quackster wrote: »
    In fairness, we only need one thread for posting about all Aldi and Lidl vouchers in the papers.

And that thread should be the long-running thread that has been posted in in recent days. With the title changed to indicate it's for both Lidl and Aldi vouchers.

touch.boards.ie/thread/2057444072/94
    I agree. Then leave open for recurring bargain alerts like this.

then the 'no chat' nazi's will take over and spoil it and all we can post in it is voucher aldi indo or something :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Jane98

Apparently Aldi vouchers will be in tomorrow's papers

Jane98 wrote: »
    Apparently Aldi vouchers will be in tomorrow's papers
    Okay everyone, so all Aldi posts here. Lidl ones to the Aldi thread. :pac:

Okay everyone, so all Aldi posts here. Lidl ones to the Aldi thread. :pac:

Don't think it matters, we all know 90% of them will be used to make our tesco bill more bearable :D

Still there are grounds for a super mega sticky bold no chat thread :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭James Delaney

Saw IT in todays Star.

WHAT did u see ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭pa990

Aldi and lidl voucher in today's Sunday world.

Also a Tesco ad, saying that they will accept other shops spend and save vouchers. (They had stopped this practice a short while ago)

Page 2 & page 15

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

pa990 wrote: »
    ..Also a Tesco ad, saying that they will accept other shops spend and save vouchers. (They had stopped this practice a short while ago)
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭crayon80

Sorry for not reading the million posts in multiple threads - I did look back a bit - but can you buy the Sun World in Lidl?

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

crayon80 wrote: »
    Sorry for not reading the million posts in multiple threads - I did look back a bit - but can you buy the Sun World in Lidl?

They stock INM publications so that should include the Sunday World.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭meolwan

crayon80 wrote: »

Yes you can I got Sunday world in LIDL Balbriggan this morning.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement