Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Voucher Thread €10 off €50 spend

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,643 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

As far as I can see the Aldi is only in the Sun Indo and not the Sun World unless someone knows more?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Jakel

Beeker wrote: »
    As far as I can see the Aldi is only in the Sun Indo and not the Sun World unless someone knows more?

Aldi tweeted 5 hours ago saying it would be in The Sunday World too. Last week The Sunday World only advertised the Lidl Voucher but there was also an Aldi one on page 13 under their weekly promotions.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭styron

Beeker wrote: »

Both

okykg5.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/AldiIreland/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭lolie

Does anyone here know or ever took a clear picture of the voucher and barcode and scanned that in instead of the actual voucher?
    Can't see why it wouldn't work if the scanner can read the barcode and the barcode can only be used 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Old but good news

• Advertisement

vicwatson wrote: »
    Old but good news

You replying to me?
    If so does it work?

Edit: reason i asked is i have a voucher to be used up by tonight and don't need it so if it worked and somebody here wanted it they could have it.

No replying to 363 and 364!

In response to your query don't think it works as the back will be a newspaper print. Plus afaik there isn't a barcode on the ALDI or LIDL vouchers

There's a barcode on the Lidl ones, just thought someone might make use of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭styron

lolie wrote: »
    You replying to me?
    If so does it work?

Edit: reason i asked is i have a voucher to be used up by tonight and don't need it so if it worked and somebody here wanted it they could have it.

Both Aldi & Lidl vouchers are valid until COB tomorrow Sunday 13th.

Last Saturdays lidl expires tonight.

• Advertisement

Lidl always have expired cob sat, aldi always cob Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭tracey1098

When does the aldi voucher in tomorrow's paper expire?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

tracey1098 wrote: »
    Prob 20th.

tracey1098 wrote: »

They expire a week later so if it's in the paper on saturday it expires the next Saturday and if it's in the paper on the Sunday it's expires the next Sunday.

Lidl vouchers confirmed

Saturday
    Indo
    Daily Star

Sunday
    Sunday World

I imagine it'll be a big one ie 20 off 100

• Registered Users Posts: 22,243 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Christmas is saved!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Jakel

vicwatson wrote: »
    Lidl vouchers confirmed

Saturday
    Indo
    Daily Star

Sunday
    Sunday World

I imagine it'll be a big one ie 20 off 100

Today's Irish Independent confirms that Saturday's Indo voucher is 20 off 100

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭rustyzip

Jakel wrote: »

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Delighted. I haven't bought any Christmas booze, so this is a great help. :D:D:D

Jakel wrote: »

ALDI are in Sunday world too 20 off 100, yehhh

rustyzip wrote: »
    WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Delighted. I haven't bought any Christmas booze, so this is a great help. :D:D:D

If ya use the LIDL 20 off 100 in TESCO careful as 6 wine for 50 ends Sunday, if that's your thing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

Akrasia wrote: »
    Christmas is saved!
    Its not saved till I see the 5cent fruit and veg

• Registered Users Posts: 81,470 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Its not saved till I see the 5cent fruit and veg

The IFA would be up in arms if they go 5 cent again this year but I suppose they have enough on their plate at the moment to be bothered :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

are all the vouchers in the papers this weekend €20 off €100? I like to split my shop between Tesco and Lidl I wouldn't spend €100 in one store so the €10 off a €50 shop suits me better

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

casio4 wrote: »
    are all the vouchers in the papers this weekend €20 off €100? I like to split my shop between Tesco and Lidl I wouldn't spend €100 in one store so the €10 off a €50 shop suits me better

2h87luw.jpg No €50 spend voucher it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭66_Lad

casio4 wrote: »

Go to Tesco, buy a 100E gift card for 80E using the voucher, and then use the gift card over the next few wks when needed. Tesco New Ross accept the vouchers for purchase of gift cards without issue

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Can you use 2 vouchers on one order ?I have a ten from last week and I will definitely be getting that 20 too.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,470 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Can you use 2 vouchers on one order ?I have a ten from last week and I will definitely be getting that 20 too.

No, its one per €50 sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 paddyjnr

Murt10 wrote: »
    Heard on the radio today that the E10 vouchers will be in the Sunday World this week.

Maybe another paper as well, I didn't catch that part.
    I would think of it in financial trouble( which is a Half the Country)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

The 10 should be expiring this weekend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

66_Lad wrote: »
    Go to Tesco, buy a 100E gift card for 80E using the voucher, and then use the gift card over the next few wks when needed. Tesco New Ross accept the vouchers for purchase of gift cards without issue

They refused me tonight! And last time this promo was on, was it customer service or a till?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement