Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Voucher Thread €10 off €50 spend

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭andy125

20 euro voucher for lidl in the Irish star (1.50) today

• Registered Users Posts: 7,256 ✭✭✭CH3OH

The voucher is also in The Irish Mail on Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Reported that lidl one not in the Sunday world? Thought it was meant to be?

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭RebelScorned

vicwatson wrote: »

I reported it and it definitely was not in the paper or the magazine - checked twice!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

It's in the Mail on Sunday according to their FB page.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

God it's such a pain in the f-ing arse finding these vouchers every week.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,186 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

It is fun spending them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

vicwatson wrote: »

Thanks, I was standing in the queue in Lidl with the Sunday World under my arm when I read your post so I put it back

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭RebelScorned

Tell me about it! Got the Sunday World first thing this morning for the Aldi voucher and had to search for the Mail to get the Lidl voucher (which i will use in Tesco!) - took me six attempts in different newsagents/ supermarkets but eventually nabbed the last one in M&S :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭padyjoe

I wonder why we can't get the voucher for free, after having spent x amount of money? I shop often in Lidl, has left a fortune there and despite of that, wouldn't get anything in return.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,186 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

padyjoe wrote: »
    I wonder why we can't get the voucher for free, after having spent x amount of money? I shop often in Lidl, has left a fortune there and despite of that, wouldn't get anything in return.

I am thinking there must be some incentive offered from the newspaper towards it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭padyjoe

That makes sense. They could divide the extra money on increased sale of the papers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭irishchris

Any word on lidl vouchers in this weekend papers?

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

irishchris wrote: »
    Any word on lidl vouchers in this weekend papers?

I doubt there will be any vouchers this week as I would imagine they were just for Easter...... although I could be wrong (I have been before!!) :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

Lidl stores are closed this Sunday also

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

Anyone know if there are the weekend super savers this weekend? Can't seem to find them listed anywhere. Don't want to travel to Lidl especially tomorrow to find out there is no promotion when I have to go town today anyways. (Maximise that last voucher)
    Thx

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

If anyone used their 20 euro on an online shop check that you were refunded 20. I was only refunded 10 but customer services refunded me the extra 10 after ringing up.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

No voucher in the independent today

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭pa990

I presume this is the end of the vouchers for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

I hope so, there's a food mountain here!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

I hope so, there's a food mountain here!

Same here. In the event of a nuclear holocaust it's all round to my place and we can live off tinned food for the foreseeable!!!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭sceach16

et101 wrote: »
    Same here. In the event of a nuclear holocaust it's all round to my place and we can live off tinned food for the foreseeable!!!! ;)

What about beer?

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭student7890

I was in Lidl just today and saw a few(2) used 10 euro off 50 euro shop vouchers by the checkout operator..
    The vouchers had an LGFA logo the gaelic organisation sponsored by Lidl but the checkout operator didn't know the magazine they were from, i say magazine as they glossy and not from a newspaper.

A bit of detective work could find the source of this saving

Beam me up Scotty.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

It was an LGFA mag out about 2 months ago, think it was promotional rather than on sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭lowbatt07

Any of these vouchers for Lidl / Aldi floating around in the weekend papers for Halloween ?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

lowbatt07 wrote: »
    Any of these vouchers for Lidl / Aldi floating around in the weekend papers for Halloween ?

if you look back in this thread to last year there were 2 posts with a long break between.

16-09-2015, -last post saying no sign any more

05-12-2015, - saying they are back and were valid from 6th dec

So I would not expect any until December. I suppose you could ask on facebook or twitter.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I think we will keep this thread closed untill we have a confirmed sighting...

400288.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement