Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭cobhguy28

Anyone know how Ben got on today in court. He was up about his own home.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Serjeant Buzfuz

Mannings sidekick Mr "loose' Cannon in Castlebar repossessions Court today and brought great mirth to all there with his theory that this was all a conspiracy in support of the Ukrainian Nazi Party...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,072 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

cobhguy28 wrote: »
    Anyone know how Ben got on today in court. He was up about his own home.

I don't know but competition was thick and heavy for the public's imagination today that deflected from the Trade Mark King's struggles.

Tony Rochford is apparently back in the slammer this evening to serve two days in lieu resulting from his blockading Irish Water workers.

Meanwhile in Connacht there was a bit of a rumpus in Lord Lucan's courthouse today while others were waxing their body warmers and picking their stingiest nettles to wage war all sorts of ill winds in Galway Courthouse tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 4,074 ✭✭✭relax carry on

I don't know but competition was thick and heavy for the public's imagination today that deflected from the Trade Mark King's struggles.

Tony Rochford is apparently back in the slammer this evening to serve two days in lieu resulting from his blockading Irish Water workers.

Meanwhile in Connacht there was a bit of a rumpus in Lord Lucan's courthouse today while others were waxing their body warmers and picking their stingiest nettles to wage war all sorts of ill winds in Galway Courthouse tomorrow

In all fairness isn't this getting beyond daft at this stage? Another classic comment purporting to be from Joe Doocey.

Joe Doocey
    3 hrs ·
    after todays registrars court in castlebar. the jailing of tony rochford by denis o brien . the unlawlessness of gardai like wx152 ,its time to alienate all gardai from society by treating them in silence and their families if they support them . there is no place for them in irish society . please share this and when you meet a member of an garda let them feel your contempt for what they stand for and do .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭GavMan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhcpcGIdjGM

Not sure what the point of the video is when they edit out what they allege to have happened

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,675 ✭✭✭whippet

with all the money Gilroy is making from public speaking and closed door 'advice' seminars he would be able to pay something off his mortgage?

GavMan wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhcpcGIdjGM

Not sure what the point of the video is when they edit out what they allege to have happened

It's this sort of stuff that makes you wish that on occasion that Gardaí be let wallop the heads off of some people in lieu of court time.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,347 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Just to give an idea of how much these seminars charge (because sometimes they make it sound like token fivers & tenners to cover the room hire).
    Freeman supremos the CLS are advertising something called Court Room Drama School which claims to prepare you what will happen in court.
    Click into their eventbrite link to book and its €180 for a 1 day course.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,907 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Jesus they couldn't come up with a better name than "Court Room Drama School"?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Just to give an idea of how much these seminars charge (because sometimes they make it sound like token fivers & tenners to cover the room hire).
    Freeman supremos the CLS are advertising something called Court Room Drama School which claims to prepare you what will happen in court.
    I wonder if they're hiring anyone to play the part of the mean member of the B.A.R. ?

I can supply my own wig and gown!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

Might do a whip around in the office to send one of the lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 JimmytheTurk

Will manning be one of the lecturers? He always causes drama in the court room!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,323 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I wonder if they're hiring anyone to play the part of the mean member of the B.A.R. ?

I can supply my own wig and gown!

I can say M'Lud in a fine rich baritone, do you think they would be interested in that?

I can say M'Lud in a fine rich baritone, do you think they would be interested in that?

And I've a cap with an anchor on it; ideal for maritime law debates.

Do we have an answer to how Ben got on with his house yet?

Thargor wrote: »

I guess we shall have to get it from the horses mouth

It's the other end that he speaks through

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Flange/Flanders

Mannings sidekick Mr "loose' Cannon in Castlebar repossessions Court today and brought great mirth to all there with his theory that this was all a conspiracy in support of the Ukrainian Nazi Party...

I know Mr cannon personally, he was pictured on the news of the world after getting arrested in 2011 on the train in athlone for carrying month old goose eggs to throw at the queen!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭GavMan

The hub are still fighting the BOSI / Freeman case .. Quoting from Arthur Cox back in 2014. Considering all the appeals since have failed and the nail has been hammered in to that coffin.

Their fighting talk is akin to the knight with no legs or arms from Monty Pythons Holy Grail.

Yet their minion followers lap it all up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,323 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

whippet wrote: »
    The hub are still fighting the BOSI / Freeman case .. Quoting from Arthur Cox back in 2014. Considering all the appeals since have failed and the nail has been hammered in to that coffin.

Their fighting talk is akin to the knight with no legs or arms from Monty Pythons Holy Grail.

Yet their minion followers lap it all up

I always thought of them as the Knights who say Ni but that works as well :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Thargor wrote: »
    I see he was encouraging people not to show up as "it will be over before it starts".

"Off until June 2016" according to the man himself. If this was the first time it was in the list, a six-ish month automatic adjournment is what every Circuit Court in the country is giving in relation to reposession proceedings. No magic there.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Flange/Flanders

I get great entertainment out of these characters. I love how they all go to the "university of life" or the "university of hard knocks". Do they apply for there through the CAO?

I always thought of them as the Knights who say Ni but that works as well :)

I fart in his general direction.....

• Registered Users Posts: 68,284 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I get great entertainment out of these characters. I love how they all go to the "university of life" or the "university of hard knocks". Do they apply for there through the CAO?

I believe their "full time mad bastard" employer ensures direct entry.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,719 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Moderator: I'm a good bit late with this request - I totally forgot to post at the time, then I was reminded, then I forgot again and now I've remembered. Fingers crossed that I remember to finish this.

Please do not post links to content hosted elsewhere that is on its face defamatory.

Danke schön.

I guess we shall have to get it from the horses mouth
    Report from a user over on the Propertypin:
    FreeFallin wrote:
    Trim Court on Monday was just covered on the Sean O'Rourke show. Here is a summary which I just posted in the Tv/Radio thread also:

95 cases before Trim court and zero repossessions despite some wanting to have their house repossessed
    Ben Gilroy- Case adjourned. Over 100k in arrears. Sub Prime lender. Didn't look into it too much at the time when he took out the loan. Has a Daughter at home with cancer. Wrong people going to jail and we're a nation of sheep.

1 businessman who had his mortgage paid off before he refinanced during the boom. Business went bust. Owes 190k now but will not give up the family home, no matter what. Said he should get most of it written off just as the Vulture funds who bought the Mortgages off the Banks did.
    Can't understand why he's not getting a deal.

1 lady from Nigeria who has paid €50 in 5 years and payments should be €900 per month. Said she's now engaging with MABS and so the case was put back again! She reckoned it wasn't a bad day.
    No wonder the Nigerians love coming to Ireland.

1 house vacant for 4 years but the case was again adjourned

so ben is just pleading the poor mouth rather than any of his pseudo legal nonsense .... I suppose he only gets the unfortunate suckers who idolise him to practice his dodgy version of litigation ... what a charlatan

What a plonker... If bull**** was music....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭BlueLass

Does anyone have any info or link to the high court ruling last week on relation to rateable values?? Heard a vague notion today that the original judge Murphy ruling in may this year might have been overruled, tried looking online but no joy, any ideas anyone or have I got wrong end of stick??

Advertisement