Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Serjeant Buzfuz

BlueLass wrote: »
    Does anyone have any info or link to the high court ruling last week on relation to rateable values?? Heard a vague notion today that the original judge Murphy ruling in may this year might have been overruled, tried looking online but no joy, any ideas anyone or have I got wrong end of stick??

In the Indo today

http://m.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/two-men-lose-appeal-against-bank-possession-of-house-34246599.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭GavMan

Getting no air time from the hub anyway.

Presumably this will be bad news for anyone who's kicked the can down the road and gone down this route. All the while incurring more arrears.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Busy times for the DDI Freemen in the Courts. Naturally, this is all a plot by the powers that be to keep them from topping the polls in the forthcoming elections.

Ben Gilroy was in Meath Circuit Court last week in relation to his home (and interviewed by the Sean O'Rourke Show on RTE Radio). He says he's about 100k in arrears and has been since very early on in his mortgage. No magic lawyerin' there, just an adjournment to allow papers to be served upon Ben.

Anto Connor was in the District Court last week in relation to an alleged assault at a water protest. No idea how he got on.

Ray Hall was indulged greatly in the High Court where he's attempting to Judicially Review the bank who were granted a possession order against his house in July 2015. Usual JR rules are that you can't JR a private entity such as a bank so the bank but it's being allowed to trundle along, probably towards great expense and failure. Interesting to note in the judgment that Rayo sought to withdraw an affidavit ("drafted in some 'anger'") which contains what the Judge described as "scandalous material". That'll be back in the High Court on December 14th.

I see that Tom Darcy's matter before the Supreme Court was listed for hearing on November 24th. Again no idea how that went or if it did proceed.

Robbo wrote: »
    I see that Tom Darcy's matter before the Supreme Court was listed for hearing on November 24th. Again no idea how that went or if it did proceed.

Old Tom's been on the sherry again

12295412_10207079813527217_865812236940174959_n.jpg?oh=328eea154108f409e28b0567f2312efe&oe=56DB6E54

Suppose he musn't know anything about this judgement (as reported earlier in the thread) against him. Probably all part of the establishment conspiracy against him...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

if you keep repeating the lie even you will believe it yourself.
    Anto Connor was in the District Court last week in relation to an alleged assault at a water protest. No idea how he got on.

I believe this was just adjourned as is normal. Anto has previously been baking the auld Political Policing nonsense about it. From what I have read about the incidents in question he seemed to be fairly close to the action.

And when the van was petrol bombed, he seemed to have a lot of witness information quickly as the Direct Democracy Ireland website had a 'report' on the incident.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

GavMan wrote: »
    Old Tom's been on the sherry again

12295412_10207079813527217_865812236940174959_n.jpg?oh=328eea154108f409e28b0567f2312efe&oe=56DB6E54

Suppose he musn't know anything about this judgement (as reported earlier in the thread) against him. Probably all part of the establishment conspiracy against him...
    Mirror, just in case they realise how daft it all sounds. As an aside, looking back on some of the earlier posts in this thread, a lot of the linked images appear to be pulled. I recommend preserving the record with Imgur so that the guilty can't deny their failures, unsavoury bedfellows or outright lies.

On Tom: The Courts "became fearful of what he was saying" and he was "allowed to win his Supreme Court Appeal" because of his investigation into AIB. He appeared in the Court of Criminal Appeal in relation to his repossession...
    Ovbzdm9.jpg

Full judgment of the Circuit Court Appeal in the High Court.

It appears that the Banks can still proceed on the basis of a Rateable Valuation if the Rates Office will provide one. It seems to largely close off appeals based on Finnegan and I'd say the Hub are going to throw a ****fit about this alleging all sorts when the reasoning for declining to follow Finnegan is set out quite clearly.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,024 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

GavMan wrote: »

Courts I said, not Court.

Seems the Galway branch of the Hub were advising in that rateable valuation case and they've become very sore about the reporting of this case. Accusing the journo in question of putting in details that weren't vented in court.

Strange that the written judgment seems to refer to the same details though...
    The dwelling house in question is not the family home of either of the defendants and was rented by them to tenants from time to time.
    As ever with these groups, they have to pretend that they're standing up for the little guy forced at gunpoint out of his family home by the banks. They always like to fudge the issue when the property is clearly a buy-to-let and the defendants are landlords in debt.

http://www.courts.ie/Judgments.nsf/09859e7a3f34669680256ef3004a27de/f677151f36a2f41180257f0e004c2e73?OpenDocument

I quite enjoyed this:
    Mr. Hanley complains of the fact that he was not afforded an adequate opportunity to examine the Mortgage Deed but I am satisfied that there is no substance in this complaint. He accepts that he was given the opportunity of inspecting the original documents in the offices of the bank’s solicitor and he sent his mother along to do so.

• Advertisement

In fairness, I'm sure there's case law on the point that Hell hath no fury like an Irish Mammy scorned for her son.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

Is his mammy a solicitor or other similarly qualified person?

Manning having a hissy fit on the II Facebook page, Judge insubordinate again...

Another triumphant victory for the esteemed law firm of LLI & Sovereign Partners :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Onevision

I've just heard a report from manning's case at Castlebar court yesterday. Then I read manning's report on the his I.I. facebook. As usual it bears no resemblance to reality. Now he wants "information" on the judge.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Sadubehuh

On II's FB page last night, they speak in a post about a judge ordering a journalist present not to name the respondant to their case, or the nature of the allegations. They then go on to name him. Is that allowed?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 trueblueterry

Onevision wrote: »
    I've just heard a report from manning's case at Castlebar court yesterday. Then I read manning's report on the his I.I. facebook. As usual it bears no resemblance to reality. Now he wants "information" on the judge.

What did you hear? I am always interested to see how these idiots skew the true version of events.

What did you hear? I am always interested to see how these idiots skew the true version of events.

Apparently the judge didn't listen to them or their side of things :)

Don't worry; they've a video report coming up tomorrow so the truth will be there for all to see sooner or later. Apparently it was late due to power cuts which may have been deliberately started, according to one source :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

What's it going to take before these idiots are dealt with?
    Their methods will likely result in one of their anal dwelling goons cracking loose with murderous intent.
    Will it take such an incident before they're rounded up?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,499 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Apparently the judge didn't listen to them or their side of things :)

Don't worry; they've a video report coming up tomorrow so the truth will be there for all to see sooner or later. Apparently it was late due to power cuts which may have been deliberately started, according to one source :)
    Best of luck to to the newly opened "Peace of Mind Foundation" drop-in office in Ballyhaunis - offering volunteer advice and support to people in mortgage arrears etc..
    I think they cut the power to try and interrupt our opening day, the cop car past the drop in center every 4 or 5 minutes all day long. They have little for doing and the tax payer forking out for them.

Now, I'm no expert in these matters, but I'm going to hazard a guess that they're coming and going from Ballyhaunis Garda station on regular garda business. , rather than monitoring your made-up "Foundation".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Onevision

Now, I'm no expert in these matters, but I'm going to hazard a guess that they're coming and going from Ballyhaunis Garda station on regular garda business. , rather than monitoring your made-up "Foundation".

Or they're keeping an eye on manning, since that's where he lives!

Or they're keeping an eye on manning, since that's where he lives!

They're really illuminati disguised as Gardai.....,

And the comment about the power cuts is from the blithering idiot who thinks the Mayo County Registrar is a member of the Ukranian Nazi party....,.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,772 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

is this related to all this
    Court rulings delay cases to repossess homes
    High Court judges differ on power of Circuit Court to hear bank applications
    http://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/court-rulings-delay-cases-to-repossess-homes-1.2453767

And the comment about the power cuts is from the blithering idiot who thinks the Mayo County Registrar is a member of the Ukranian Nazi party....,.

Eh? Pull over a chair, this sounds like one helluva tale :)

This guy comes to every repossession Court to heckle the County Registrar, and support his II idol "Dr." Manning, that was his latest heckle this month, he comes across with the manners of Father Jack Hackett and the intelligence of Father Dougal

This guy comes to every repossession Court to heckle the County Registrar, and support his II idol "Dr." Manning, that was his latest heckle this month, he comes across with the manners of Father Jack Hackett and the intelligence of Father Dougal

And Fr. Teds morals?

is this related to all this
    Court rulings delay cases to repossess homes
    High Court judges differ on power of Circuit Court to hear bank applications
    http://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/court-rulings-delay-cases-to-repossess-homes-1.2453767
    Yes. Both were advised by various fake lawyer groups.

Robbo wrote: »
    Yes. Both were advised by various fake lawyer groups.

More on the decision. It makes it a little easier for a lay man (like me) to take in.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/confusion-over-repossession-rulings-must-be-resolved-1.2455069

• Advertisement

Mannings video on the II Facebook page shows how incredibly stupid he is...

Advertisement