Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,885 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Which one?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Mannings video on the II Facebook page shows how incredibly stupid he is...

The comments as always are where the nuggets are. Where does he find these people?

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Serjeant Buzfuz

The comments as always are where the nuggets are. Where does he find these people?

Many villages are sadly missing their idiots, seduced by the greater idiocy of the non doctor

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭mrs vimes

Seems the beautiful city of Kilkenny has located one of them:

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/intimidation-of-receiver-over-takeover-of-properties-34266460.html
    "He told Mr Nolan an affidavit he had sworn in reply to the interim injunction order was "quite frankly ridiculous".

There was a whole lot of "incomprehensible information" in the affidavit including that the injunction order "had not been signed in wet blue ink".

We can only hope the poor divil is returned to his village in time for Christmas

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Shout out to our readers in The Phoenix who appear to have had some inspiration from this thread for a piece on Councillor Claire Cullinane in their current issue.

For the record lads, she's still semi active under her Debt Options branding on Facebook and still holding meetings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,325 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

This story happening today has a bit of everything ; an Awaken Ireland/TnS member, a mortgage that seems to have been in trouble for 6 years, arguments over the Murphy ruling, jail for contempt, lay litigation, heavy Ben involvement.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

Apparently it was to be in court at 2pm ... Only seeing radio silence from all the usual commentators and supporters .. the Hub, LLI, Ben, DDI, Damien G, Ray Hall, TnaS etc ... Such a collection of legal eagles should have this wrapped up quickly

• Registered Users Posts: 13,325 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Released in the last few minutes, according to a facebook poster who I won't name but you may recognise. :)
    CLAIRE KNOWLES HAS BEEN RELEASED FROM THE HIGH COURT BUT HAD TO STAY AWAY FROM HER HOME AS A DIRECT RESULT OF THE LAW SOCIETY AND THE CORRUPT BAR COUNCIL OF IRELAND ,THEY BLOCKED BEN GILROY FROM TALKING IN THE COURT ,

• Registered Users Posts: 13,024 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

This story happening today has a bit of everything ; an Awaken Ireland/TnS member, a mortgage that seems to have been in trouble for 6 years, arguments over the Murphy ruling, jail for contempt, lay litigation, heavy Ben involvement.

We've said it before and we've said it again but by meddling in cases such as this, these guys are endangering people in so many ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Mrs cockett

We've said it before and we've said it again but by meddling in cases such as this, these guys are endangering people in so many ways.

seems to me they are assisting a woman who was put out of her home 2 weeks before Christmas, by the Bank that we all bailed out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,228 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

seems to me they are assisting a woman who was put out of her home 2 weeks before Christmas, by the Bank that we all bailed out.

You use the word assisting quite wrongly

that is one view of it alright.

However, there is usually another side to the story and as the lady in question is a member of the Tir na Saor website with Ben Gilroy running around and a band of supporters of the ilk of The Hub etc .. you can be sure that she has been frustrating the legal process by lack of cooperation, kicking the can down the road etc .. so the timing would be more her fault than that of the bank.

You use the word assisting quite wrongly

Well if I was in the same situation, I would be glad to have someone to speak up for me.

Well if I was in the same situation, I would be glad to have someone to speak up for me.

so would I, however i'd steer clear of loons who deal in Pseudo-Legal / freeman on the land nonsense

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Even when they speak complete gibberish?

Their "advice" got the woman imprisoned 'two weeks before Christmas', remember.

whippet wrote: »
    so would I, however i'd steer clear of loons who deal in Pseudo-Legal / freeman on the land nonsense

Well it shows the desperation people are in. Banks bully vulnerable people Solicitors cost too much when already over stretched.

L1011 wrote: »
    Even when they speak complete gibberish?

Their "advice" got the woman imprisoned 'two weeks before Christmas', remember.

Tell us your solution

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Tell us your solution

Don't use an idiot who gets you imprisoned as a 'representative', for starters.

Do you honestly think involving Gilroy was a "solution"?

Don't use an idiot who gets you imprisoned as a 'representative', for starters.

Do you honestly think involving Gilroy was a "solution"?

I do not know him but from what I read he appears to have gone way past the Freeman nonsense. Its all points of law now

I do not know him but from what I read he appears to have gone way past the Freeman nonsense. Its all points of law now

No, his "points of law" are the Freeman nonsense.

There is a reason the woman in this case got locked up for contempt, remember.

• Advertisement

No, his "points of law" are the Freeman nonsense.

There is a reason the woman in this case got locked up for contempt, remember.

Was it not because she would not hand over the keys to her house

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

benny gimproy taking advantage of a person suffering from depression...what a prick.

Was it not because she would not hand over the keys to her house

She didn't hand them over because she believed the nonsense he was telling her.

Had she not let him in to her life with his gibberish "points of law" I'm pretty damn certain she wouldn't have gone to prison.

Do you still honestly think dealing with Gilroy was a "solution" when all it did was make everything far worse?

benny gimproy taking advantage of a person suffering from depression...what a prick.

I am not here to stand up for Ben Gilroy but I would like to know why you are so against him. What is in it for him? According to him he is helping out a friend. Nothing wrong with that

I am not here to stand up for Ben Gilroy but I would like to know why you are so against him. What is in it for him? According to him he is helping out a friend. Nothing wrong with that

People are against him as he gives people dangerous advice in a pseudo-legal manner which ends up causing them worlds of hurt - like going to prison.

He charges people piles of cash in to 'seminars' where he delivers his gibberish. He needs the grandstanding in court to get them to come to same. There's lots in it for him.

I'd be pretty certain she's a "friend" in the Facebook sense at best.

He's also up to his neck in debt and fighting repo proceedings himself. With an actual lawyer, amazingly.

I am not here to stand up for Ben Gilroy but I would like to know why you are so against him

Sorry but im not going to read this thread for you.

I would love to know why are you're so for him...seeing as your not standing up for him.

Sorry but im not going to read this thread for you.

I would love to know why are you're so for him...seeing as your not standing up for him.

I guess I am just trying to get it clear in my head. I have a lot of sympathy for anybody in financial difficulties especially where their own home is concerned and I think its good if there is help out there.

I guess I am just trying to get it clear in my head. I have a lot of sympathy for anybody in financial difficulties especially where their own home is concerned and I think its good if there is help out there.

There is help.

Ben Gilroy isn't providing any help - he's causing more difficulties.

There is help.

Ben Gilroy isn't providing any help - he's causing more difficulties.

Right I get your drift

• Advertisement

and I think its good if there is help out there.

Its not help :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Advertisement