Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 10 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Jesper wrote: »
    TBH I wanted Lakaku due to Evertons fixtures from GW 10-20. I saw the Liverpool highlights tonight - Ogri isn't up to much so Benteke is a shoe in and i think he will get lots of chances.
    But Bony is almost 'guaranteed' to get more goals.

Id stay clear of Benteke for the moment. I myself have Lukaku, Everton's fixtures too good to ignore. There are many better options at the moment that are firing. Vardy, Pelle, Bony, Lukaku. Sturridge will be back in the LFC mix at the weekend as well.

Jesper wrote: »
    With the Aguero budget sloshing around still I'm going to upgrade my 5th midfielder - who should i choose

Mane - good fixtures but seems to perform best against the big clubs anyway.
    Ericesson - Bournmount and Villa.. . Chadli injured so guaranteed starts.
    Mata - not so sure with recent bench time but would like utd. cover.

Or

Switch out Martial with
    Bony, Lakaku, Benteke? (I have Pelle and Vardy)

From the options you have given Eriksen would be an easy choice for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭mectavba

Spurs lack of a striker that can finish puts me off Eriksen.

Mata will surely be back in after that display in Europe...he is the only bit of creativity they have.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Is upgrading Martial to Costa madness?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,049 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Is upgrading Martial to Costa madness?

Madness would be pushing it but I don't think it's a transfer that provides good value.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

If I do anything it'll be Bony to Vardy.

It depends on how stubborn I'm going to be :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

banking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

Giroud has scored four goals in four games against Everton so I would recommend him over Walcott if people are considering it.

Did Kolarov to Bellerin earlier on and won't take any hits. Pelle could be on the bench for me this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Giroud has scored four goals in four games against Everton so I would recommend him over Walcott if people are considering it.

Did Kolarov to Bellerin earlier on and won't take any hits. Pelle could be on the bench for me this weekend.

Wouldn't be going near Giroud right now. "At the moment it is Theo but in a few weeks it might be Giroud." suggests to me that currently he is planning on starting Theo.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

jimmii wrote: »
    Wouldn't be going near Giroud right now. "At the moment it is Theo but in a few weeks it might be Giroud." suggests to me that currently he is planning on starting Theo.
    Knowing Wenger it could also mean Giroud start at the week-end and Walcott's benched though :pac: :rolleyes:...

• Advertisement

iroced wrote: »
    Knowing Wenger it could also mean Giroud start at the week-end and Walcott's benched though :pac: :rolleyes:...

Watch them both start on the bench and Campbell or Ox start upfront! That would really get people going!!

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

I've gone Muniesa -> Moreno.

Probably a little early to get in Moreno but at 4.7 he's serious value, and he'll only get more expensive over time. Nice to get rid of the deadweight too.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

banking my f/t this week. as a Theo owner happy to own him for now. as soon as Kun is back Theo->Mahrez and Costa->Kun will likely be done

edit: 0.2 in the bank to do Francis->Moreno tempted now hmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I've gone Muniesa -> Moreno.

Probably a little early to get in Moreno but at 4.7 he's serious value, and he'll only get more expensive over time. Nice to get rid of the deadweight too.

I'm watching him very closely, hoping that he can stay under the radar until GW14. At 69% towards a rise that's probably asking for too much, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

I'm watching him very closely, hoping that he can stay under the radar until GW14. At 69% towards a rise that's probably asking for too much, though.

Yeah, that's why I went for him now. I could have banked the transfer, but he's starting for me this week now anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Little Bubbles

What ye think of a stoke defender. Glen Johnson??

He has good fixtures.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 july11

Some help here please my son is new to this and played his wildcard this week. I taught if you use your wildcard once and will allow 1 free transfer before christmas and one after christmas. It is now saying after requesting wildcard is appears he can do umlimited transfers this week ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Wildcard means you can make unlimited transfers for that one week.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭loadwire

july11 wrote: »
    Some help here please my son is new to this and played his wildcard this week. I taught if you use your wildcard once and will allow 1 free transfer before christmas and one after christmas. It is now saying after requesting wildcard is appears he can do umlimited transfers this week ?

Yes the week you play your wildcard you can make unlimited transfers (for that week). You can play it once before xmas (or new year I think) and once after.

Yeh your wildcard allows you to make unlimited changes that week. This season you have another one that you can use any time in the New Year as well. You normally get 1 free transfer to use every week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Your son ye ye we believe you. Unlimited transfers the week you are on wildcard and you get 1 free transfer a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

If I was you I would definitely post your sons team and how much money he has and you'll get great advice to kickstart his season.
    I won't be able to help myself because I'm off to watch League of Ireland football like a few others here and follow that up with a rare feast of pints:)

Are you a mother or father??

If I was you I would definitely post your sons team and how much money he has and you'll get great advice to kickstart his season.
    I won't be able to help myself because I'm off to watch League of Ireland football like a few others here and follow that up with a rare feast of pints:)

I can see where this is going!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,049 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Which match are you off to?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,255 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Who would people go with between Ozil and Mata? Just got rid of Coutinho, so decided on Ozil purely cos of this weeks fixtures.

Cienciano wrote: »
    Who would people go with between Ozil and Mata? Just got rid of Coutinho, so decided on Ozil purely cos of this weeks fixtures.

Ozil for me. Those numbers :eek:

Both have good fixtures I don't think many would be backing United to score more of the next 6 or 7 weeks though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Cienciano wrote: »

I'd go Ozil too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

CSF wrote: »
    Which match are you off to?

Limerick are at home to Rovers, almost certainly need all three points to maintain hope of staying up, cracking atmosphere at the Markets Field in recent weeks.

Transfers: do we see Simpson at Leicester holding down a spot, I hate having non players in my team but he would allow me a little wriggle room on my transfers.

Transfers: do we see Simpson at Leicester holding down a spot, I hate having non players in my team but he would allow me a little wriggle room on my transfers.

I've brought him in on my WC I think he's going to be one bad game from being dropped for a while. At 3.9 its worth a shot as long as you don't have any other players to worry about.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Giving serious consideration to getting Mitrovic in for Martial and captaining him. Not happy with Martial playing on the left wing and not ready to jump on the Vardy wagon just yet.

Advertisement