Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 10 Transfers.

Options
  • 17-10-2015 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭

Big sale on Sturridge this week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Invincible wrote: »

Do many people own him? The poor chap will never be right. A shame because he's talented and has the potential to be a huge FF asset.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Invincible wrote: »

It's supposed to be only a minor injury.

Kolarov out, will monitor Mahrez too

• Registered Users Posts: 33,003 ✭✭✭✭CSF

It's a really bad week for fixtures. Might try and find a clean sheet like a needle in a haystack somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    It's supposed to be only a minor injury.

Minor injuries can keep him out for weeks though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

Kolarov to eh.... I dunno.... someone. Maybe another West Brom defender like McAuley, madness? good fixtures though. Alternative is Bellerin or Alderwiereld/Dier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Mahrez out

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Hopefully there's not too much damage done so I can finally shift Muniesa.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

Paully D wrote: »

Me too. The mighty JOSH might be an option if Sunderland look improved today, has the armband and all.

Me too. The mighty JOSH might be an option if Sunderland look improved today, has the armband and all.

Got him at £4.4m so lost £0.1m when he dropped, but I'll be keeping him for the foreseeable future now that Allardyce is at the helm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Kolarov to Dier I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,003 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Gonna stick by Mahrez in the short-term. He's not gonna be a regular benchwarmer and cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,936 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Kolarov or Mahrez out possibly. If not that, I'll finally get rid of McCarthy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

I'll be looking to get rid of Mahrez soon but am in no mad rush given the amount of profit already made on him. I would like to switch him with someone more assured of starting (it's nuts that he's not assured of his place given his stats, must be terrible at training as well as tracking back) or perhaps a heavier hitter. Walcott/Mane are in my sights but getting rid of Kol is the more urgent matter I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

I'll be looking to get rid of Mahrez soon but am in no mad rush given the amount of profit already made on him. I would like to switch him with someone more assured of starting (it's nuts that he's not assured of his place given his stats, must be terrible at training as well as tracking back) or perhaps a heavier hitter. Walcott/Mane are in my sights but getting rid of Kol is the more urgent matter I think.

I'd give him next week first anyway
    nice run after that .....

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Hopefully will finally get rid of Muniesa. Will probably go for Moreno, too good to turn down at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭lougal88

Aguero likely to drop tonight. Who would be the best replacement?
    Bony/Costa seem the most obvious but what about Berahino/Lukaku?
    Will Berahino be fit?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

Kolarov to Bellerin I think. He'll probably wrap up ten points after today, and Arsenal looking somewhat solid at the back lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Despite a terrible week, i'm happy enough with my team, though my defence could do with sorting out

Butland Hennessey
    Nyom, Cook, Hangeland, Huth, Taylor
    Sanchez, Mane, Mahrez, KDB, Wanyama
    Martial, Vardy, Pelle.

I'm probably 2 good defenders short of sorting it all, but with 7m in bank i think i'll sort it out over next 2 GW's, instead of using the WC

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Current defence is

Begovic (Schmeicel)
    Dawson, Alderweireld, Bellerin (Francis, Kolarov)

Need to ship Kolarov, but who to get in? I'm a bit lost at the moment...I fancy having Utd cover even though they have City next week their fixtures after that are decent. With Evertons run coming up after next GW maybe cover there could be a better option. Could also do a simple swap of Kolarov to Kompany.

So undecided :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Kolarov & Gomez Out.
    Dawson & Beller In.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,463 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Martial out, Vardy in.
    I've stupidly held off on that bandwagon for too long - much to my teams detriment.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Sadly have to get rid of Hazard it seems. Thought my front 8 would be set for a while. Thanks Jose.

Can see a likely -4 happening after -12 this week.

I'm gonna hit my way outta trouble! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Had pencilled in getting in Bertrand this week for Gomez, but now very tempted by Van Dijk.

I wouldn't get rid of Mahrez for those considering.

It was understandable that Ranieri stuck with him on the bench considering the success they had in GW8, but after being 2-0 down at half time and Mahrez reportedly instrumental in turning things around, I think that'll be the end of that experiment now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Maybe he'll play Monday.
    Otherwise Daniels (Bou) counts with a zero for me.
    Any Stoke fans around on Boards.
    ShawX Pieters and which other 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

FHFC wrote: »
    Sadly have to get rid of Hazard it seems. Thought my front 8 would be set for a while. Thanks Jose.

Can see a likely -4 happening after -12 this week.

I'm gonna hit my way outta trouble! :(

Same, don't think i'll be able to resist a hit this week after a -12 last, with Aguero and Kolarov in my team

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

I wouldn't get rid of Mahrez for those considering.

It was understandable that Ranieri stuck with him on the bench considering the success they had in GW8, but after being 2-0 down at half time and Mahrez reportedly instrumental in turning things around, I think that'll be the end of that experiment now.

He's playing at home next GW and Watford at home two weeks after that. I won't be getting rid of him anytime soon I don't think as well. Cabaye would be my only reason, but I already have five great midfielders.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Darmian > Bellerin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

F1ngers wrote: »
    Darmian > Bellerin.

No brainer :)

Advertisement