Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 10 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

stephenl15 wrote: »
    No brainer :)

Four yellow swayed it for me - transfer him out before he gets a ban.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

F1ngers wrote:
    Darmian > Bellerin.

I'm going Kolarov to Bellerin instead.
    I'll want a Utd defender for their good run of fixtures so I'll just suck up benching him whenever he gets suspended.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Same, don't think i'll be able to resist a hit this week after a -12 last, with Aguero and Kolarov in my team

I'd let most of it sit really but Hazard frozen out means I'll have to shift him now too. I could well end up letting Gomez rot on my bench another week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

Does Kolorov look to be missing for a few GW's?

Does Kolorov look to be missing for a few GW's?

Pellegrini said 15 days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

I need to get Vardy in ASAP. I have Lukaku and Pelle and I'm not selling Costa. Want to get rid of Lukaku but his fixtures pick up after next week. What would you do?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,936 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Went Kolarov to Bellerin.

Question -

If I transfer a player and confirm it can I then reverse it without taking a hit ?

For example, I transfer out my Keeper Myhill for Mingolet and confirm the transfer but ten minutes later transfer Mingolet back to Myhill. Will that be a -4 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Question -

If I transfer a player and confirm it can it reverse it without taking a hit ?

For example, I transfer out my Keeper Myhill for Mingolet and confirm the transfer but ten minutes later transfer Mingolet back to Myhill. Will that be a -4 ?
    It will be a -4.

It will be a -4.

Thanks. I'm a dìckhead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭lougal88

Bony or Costa?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

lougal88 wrote: »
    Bony or Costa?

I'm going Bony.

Chelsea are abysmal, City are destroying people.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,034 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

This season is killing me. I've taken more -4 hits than an overweight horse in the RDS.

Gonna go Kolarov to Bellerin, which sort of speaks for itself, and Aguero to Fletcher given that he is home to Newcastle next week, should be confident following recent international form and Big Sam's penchant for yielding dividends from a big man. Might even captain him, I have that little to lose at this stage.

I'm going Bony.

Chelsea are abysmal, City are destroying people.

Didnt costa destroy Villa today though? Didn't see the game.

Who has better fixtures?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,350 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

No transfers for me gameweek 10 barring injuries a 12 point hit last week has sorted that out. As a De Bryune (captainer) and Mane owner I feel a bit robbed after today's games.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,034 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

lougal88 wrote: »
    Didnt costa destroy Villa today though? Didn't see the game.

Who has better fixtures?

Read NOTHING into that.

For the last few years Villa have been the EPL's leg-up programme, helping crap teams get badly needed results, **** players find form and managers stretch out their employment by a week or so.

Neil3030 wrote: »
    Read NOTHING into that.

For the last few years Villa have been the EPL's leg-up programme, helping crap teams get badly needed results, **** players find form and managers stretch out their employment by a week or so.

Might aswell do the Bony transfer now as he's rising tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Is it really "the" GW to get Bony in? That'd be for Martial. Manchester derby. I feel I'm already too late to the party... It's bad news that he's going up tonight but with CL midweek can't really chance it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

iroced wrote: »
    Is it really "the" GW to get Bony in? That'd be for Martial. Manchester derby. I feel I'm already too late to the party... It's bad news that he's going up tonight but with CL midweek can't really chance it now.

Thought you'd be set after WC?
    Nasty looking GW ahead for my squad but would like to stick re. transfers
    I'm hoping you scored more than NZ did today.
    I better stop now.
    Top 300 in the world has me a bit hyper.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭LucidLife

Question -

If I transfer a player and confirm it can I then reverse it without taking a hit ?

Just to make sure.... If you had a FT then those TWO transfers would set you at -4. Two transfers though so you won't be just charged for one because you picked your original keeper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

iroced wrote: »

I had planned to do this transfer last night but then forgot to. Will wait until later in the week but I think I'll be banking my rises on Martial and shipping him.

Still very annoyed I went Pelle over Costa/Bony this week. Whoever I brought in I was captaining so it's quite a big points loss.

Lemlin wrote: »
    Still very annoyed I went Pelle over Costa/Bony this week. Whoever I brought in I was captaining so it's quite a big points loss.

This. Worse than just picking the wrong captain as not having Bony/Costa at all meant up to a 30 point swing.

No point doing anything before CL now really though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Just done Gomez to Bellerin!

Really should of done it last week!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

Either a defensive transfer or none at all
    Will see how the week goes injury wise
    Be nice to have 2 the following weeks with aguero to come back

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    It's supposed to be only a minor injury.

He's made out of Lego,the slightest knock and he's broken.

I might bank my transfer as nobody stands out that I must have.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Martial to either Bony or Vardy I'd say. Vardy is killing me each week. I'd love to keep Martial but not sure if my Man Utd supporting heart is telling me to hold rather than my FPL mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,736 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

dahat wrote: »
    Martial to either Bony or Vardy I'd say. Vardy is killing me each week. I'd love to keep Martial but not sure if my Man Utd supporting heart is telling me to hold rather than my FPL mind.

I'm thinking about Bony too. I missed my chance to transfer yday so I still have Kolorov, Ageuro and Targett :(

Any advice about whether to take a -8 hit and should I wait until the CL games are over?

365933.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

I think I need to get rid of Kolarov this week. I already have Evans, Bellerin, Smalling and Zouma.

I'm looking at cheap options, Haangeland looks nice at 4.3. Is he likely to keep his place?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Lukaku to Vardy
    Ayew to Sanchez

Will give me KDB and Alexis until Kun returns.

Not feeling love for another big name strikers so hoping Vardy and Pelle with KDB Sanchez Payet and Marhez will do the trick

GW need to offload Kolorov

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,693 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Aguero to Vardy
    And
    Pedro to Sanchez done.

Kolorov will have to sit on the bench for another week.

I also have Sinclair and Gomis to move on.

Advertisement