Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESB apprenticeship

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Wolf00

I haven't gotten a rejection email or a call to say I have an interview either. Anyone else in the same boat? When are the interviews taking place? Just wish I knew now one way or the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭liv1892

Wolf00 wrote:
    I haven't gotten a rejection email or a call to say I have an interview either. Anyone else in the same boat? When are the interviews taking place? Just wish I knew now one way or the other.

I'm the same

• Registered Users Posts: 32 mccartney11

Wolf00 wrote: »

Mines in 2 weeks they usually finish the first week of July I think

• Registered Users Posts: 14 niall181

got a phone call there today interview in portloais !! do they send on the details in an email ??

liv1892 wrote: »
    I'm the same

Hi. Did you hear anything whether you got an interview or not? I still haven't heard anything. Thanks.

• Advertisement

niall181 wrote: »
    got a phone call there today interview in portloais !! do they send on the details in an email ??

Good for you. I'm still hoping I'll get a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 niall181

ahh ya will !! they have alot ta go trough id say

niall181 wrote: »

Yeah details will be in an email but no emails have been sent out yet until all people are confirmed for interview..I rang up to ask yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭amerie2010

niall181 wrote:

My son got a phone call today as well, interview in July & the girl said they will email details.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kellz111

I got a call today for my interview ...where was your son's interview?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭amerie2010

kellz111 wrote:
    I got a call today for my interview ...where was your son's interview?

Portlaoise

• Registered Users Posts: 35 dnk123

Got 2 calls another one yesterday to say about interview in 2 weeks and the time just wait for the e-mail now

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

Still haven't received the call for interview, does anybody know what date the interviews take place?

Still haven't received the call for interview, does anybody know what date the interviews take place?

Mines on the 22nd

Mines on the 22nd

22nd of June or July?

22nd of June or July?

June, Monday week:) got my email confirmation today

June, Monday week:) got my email confirmation today

Fair play all the best in the interview

I have still heard nothing from ESB since the middle of May when I got an email saying " we are currently shortlisting for the next stage in the recruitment process. We will be in contact with you shortly". anyone else the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 liamo36

I'm the same Wolf00, still lying in hope!

liamo36 wrote: »
    I'm the same Wolf00, still lying in hope!

I know some people have gotten a date for interview and others got an email weeks ago saying they hadn't gotten any further. Don't know why we haven't heard anything. Wud just love to know at this stage.... Stop me guessing.

• Advertisement

Wolf00 wrote: »
    I know some people have gotten a date for interview and others got an email weeks ago saying they hadn't gotten any further. Don't know why we haven't heard anything. Wud just love to know at this stage.... Stop me guessing.

Give them a ring lad

• Registered Users Posts: 5 liamo36

Any chance we got a bye to the final round?!

• Registered Users Posts: 48 deedee26

My son is in the same boat, he hasn't heard anything since last email.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 AshleighClaire

Got my interview for the 22nd of June up in Dublin. Anyone have any advice on the how the interview goes? or common questions they like to ask? I've never had an interview with a panel of people :/

liamo36 wrote: »
    Any chance we got a bye to the final round?!

Wouldn't that be great. 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭bassey

In the interview just make sure you know how to wire a plug and that you're not afraid of heights

Got my interview for the 22nd of June up in Dublin. Anyone have any advice on the how the interview goes? or common questions they like to ask? I've never had an interview with a panel of people :/

One they always ask is how to wire a plug...it's all in the email what categories they'll go through

• Registered Users Posts: 11 andrewae86

Got a call last week, interview in limerick on the 24th, bit worried as I'm only 17 with no leaving cert, anybody the same? I suppose if I got called for an interview its a good sign

andrewae86 wrote: »
    Got a call last week, interview in limerick on the 24th, bit worried as I'm only 17 with no leaving cert, anybody the same? I suppose if I got called for an interview its a good sign

That's fine you only have to have done the junior cert and be over 16

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 dnk123

One they always ask is how to wire a plug...it's all in the email what categories they'll go through

Does it say that in the email ? How to wire a plug

Advertisement