Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 25 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,047 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Noob question but what time do the teamsheets come out at?
    1 hour before kickoff, so 6:45-7 depending on the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Noob question but what time do the teamsheets come out at?

Between 60 and 45 minutes before kick-off. Closer to 60 normally.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

have a feeling Giroud may get rested tonight..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,242 ✭✭✭shano_88

At least we will all know beforehand. I'll be bringing him in if he starts I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I doubt he's in need of a rest to be honest. He was injured for the first half of the season and then missed 3 games through suspension when he got back.

Arsenal also only have one game next week. If he's playing well and scoring, I think Wenger would be better leave him in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭mccard

Puncheon + Creswell OUT

Mane + Bellerin IN

Both Puncheon and Creswell been very disappointing since buying them a few weeks back.. Any other options around that price bracket?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,242 ✭✭✭shano_88

Ya I don't think he'll be rested either.

The beauty of the midweek gameweek is that we will know before having to make a decision!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

mccard wrote: »
    Puncheon + Creswell OUT

Mane + Bellerin IN

Both Puncheon and Creswell been very disappointing since buying them a few weeks back.. Any other options around that price bracket?
    Cresswell was a about 1 minute away from 8point week last week, the extra 6 points would have turned my red arrow into a green one

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭Nerdlingr

mccard wrote: »
    Puncheon + Creswell OUT

Mane + Bellerin IN

Doing the same transfers in myself, but gonna wait for arsenal's teamsheet tonight before pulling the trigger on Bellerin.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I had Cresswell myself for my best period and he was well decent. He's a good player and he's great for getting forward, but he just doesn't do enough fantasy wise. For 1 million less you could have someone like PvA or Bellerin who also offer plenty going forward and have good chances of also keeping clean sheets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭bezuaua

Will wait for the teamsheets tonight. Need confirmation on Giroud/Cazorla/Bellerin/PVA/Eriksen

The only sub available is Baird... (lucas&alderweild both ruled out)

The main question hunting my mind is Pellè: keep (home against west ham) or sell for Kane (away against liverpool). Would be great to have 2FT for upcoming GW's - when chelsea/tottenham blank I already have Eriksen/Terry/Hazard.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭AlanDeGenerous

bezuaua wrote: »
    Will wait for the teamsheets tonight. Need confirmation on Giroud/Cazorla/Bellerin/PVA/Eriksen

The only sub available is Baird... (lucas&alderweild both ruled out)

The main question hunting my mind is Pellè: keep (home against west ham) or sell for Kane (away against liverpool). Would be great to have 2FT for upcoming GW's - when chelsea/tottenham blank I already have Eriksen/Terry/Hazard.

That's an absolute no brainer. Pelle hasn't scored in 7 games. Kane's form has been trumping fixtures (braces against Chelsea and Arsenal), and he's a good bit cheaper. The only question is why you haven't brought him in earlier!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

https://twitter.com/BenSmithBBC/status/565121039664173056

"I am told Raheem Sterling is out of #LFC's game with Spurs tonight with a knock."

That would be an easy swap to Sanchez at least.....

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭bezuaua

That's an absolute no brainer. Pelle hasn't scored in 7 games. Kane's form has been trumping fixtures (braces against Chelsea and Arsenal), and he's a good bit cheaper. The only question is why you haven't brought him in earlier!

True! Had Kane before WC but "on paper" Pellè's fixtures looked great!
    Maybe time to go 2 steps back and get him back! Just hoping for no surprises on 7pm teamsheets...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Ben Smith @BenSmithBBC · 7m 7 minutes ago
    Raheem Sterling's injury is the knock he took to his foot against Everton on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

have Hamer and Heaton as Keepers, is it worth using my transfer here?

ALso have Baines, Wisdom, Carroll, Albrighton and Elia to try and offload at some stage

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Mane worth a punt? Nice fixtures until the end of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

richieffff wrote: »
    Mane worth a punt? Nice fixtures until the end of the season.

Looking at jumping on that myself. He seems a player very suited to FPL and at his price you can take a bit of a punt on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

jimmii wrote: »
    Looking at jumping on that myself. He seems a player very suited to FPL and at his price you can take a bit of a punt on him.

Was in great form before AFCON, perfect Downing replacement unless Siggy comes back with a bang

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

I kind of hope now Sanchez will play tonight since he's about to rise. Now to decide which one of Silva, ADM or Cazorla to ditch... Got the former precisely for Sanchez last week and that was a fail... Got the latter 2 during my WC. Can cash in a £0.2m profit on Cazorla but his form and Arsenal fixtures are so good...

I guess I'll have to work out a mid-term plan up to GW28 and see how each one of these midfielder would fit in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,047 ✭✭✭✭CSF

iroced wrote: »
    I kind of hope now Sanchez will play tonight since he's about to rise. Now to decide which one of Silva, ADM or Cazorla to ditch... Got the former precisely for Sanchez last week and that was a fail... Got the latter 2 during my WC. Can cash in a £0.2m profit on Cazorla but his form and Arsenal fixtures are so good...

I guess I'll have to work out a mid-term plan up to GW28 and see how each one of these midfielder would fit in it.
    With Sterling set to be out, Sanchez coming back tonight would make everything that bit more simple.

CSF wrote: »
    With Sterling set to be out, Sanchez coming back tonight would make everything that bit more simple.
    Yeah but I unfortunately don't have Sterling myself... The same news regarding ADM would be great though :P...

And since my whole ganble around Sanchez was to earn flexibility from losing the cash tied on him and potentially pts, him rising tonight could well force my hand...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Went with Austin (long time stalwart in my team) out for Sturridge and Sterling out for Ameobi to free up funds

Went with Austin (long time stalwart in my team) out for Sturridge and Sterling out for Ameobi to free up funds

You did it already or you are going to do it when we find up the line ups later?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Liam2012

iroced wrote: »
    Yeah but I unfortunately don't have Sterling myself... The same news regarding ADM would be great though :P...

And since my whole ganble around Sanchez was to earn flexibility from losing the cash tied on him and potentially pts, him rising tonight could well force my hand...

If Sanchez doesn't start would you not get him in once the gameweek updates before the price rise tonight? I'm hoping he doesn't start and then I can do Sterling to Mane after teams are announced and later tonight do Cazorla to Sanchez. All this is dependent on Sterling and Sanchez missing out and Cazorla starting tonight. though so could all change.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

If Sturridge starts, he's in for Pelle. If not, I think I'll just hold Pelle to bank an additional transfer.

Might even make three changes at the weekend then in a -4. For example, I could do Jones, Johnson and Pelle to Alder, Mane and Costa.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I'm gonna bank it this week as I have no inuries apart from Baines who I'm not starting anyway. The extra transfer will be handy over the next few weeks as I'm gonna try get another 3 Spurs and Chelsea players into my team for the DGW(s) to make 6 in total.

Lemlin wrote: »
    If Sturridge starts, he's in for Pelle. If not, I think I'll just hold Pelle to bank an additional transfer.

Might even make three changes at the weekend then in a -4. For example, I could do Jones, Johnson and Pelle to Alder, Mane and Costa.

Making 3 for a -4 is always fun! If he doesn't start would you not just bring Mane in for AJ tonight? I would make Mane a favourite to outscore him this week or are you 0ITB?

Liam2012 wrote: »
    If Sanchez doesn't start would you not get him in once the gameweek updates before the price rise tonight? I'm hoping he doesn't start and then I can do Sterling to Mane after teams are announced and later tonight do Cazorla to Sanchez. All this is dependent on Sterling and Sanchez missing out and Cazorla starting tonight. though so could all change.

Yeah I thought about that (especially that I'd be bringing him in for a -4 ; that's the "cost" of my flexibility towards him, time will tell if it was a good or a bad idea)... But still have to find out who to ditch... Cazorla for the balance of the team alright but considering form over anything else ADM would have to go :confused:...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Lemlin wrote: »

I'm probably going to be holding Pelle too, and having to resist the urge to bench the fùcker and play 442. My 4 defenders all actually have good fixtures but I just know Pelle would go and score a hattrick on my bench if I did. Meanwhile if I play him another 2 pointer is inevitable.

Advertisement