Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 25 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

G1032 wrote: »
    All ears for any suggestions on who to sell Albrighton for? Someone available for Carling Cup weekend? I won't be selling Sanchez obviously.

Front 8 of Sanchez, Hazard, Downing, Puncheon, Albrighton, Aguero, Kane and Giroud.

Have 3 Arsenal already. Money no object.

I hear rumours that Sterling is injured or a doubt?
    I would suggest making your DGW28 ideal team (including if Chelsea have one) and then figuring out how much you can spend. Ameobi has a nice fixture for the blank and wouldn't create benching problems; otherwise I think Mane will do well.
    OK. I'll get back later when I decide on ideal team for GW28.

I wouldn't mind Sterling in there tbh. I'd bring him in this week if I knew he was fit.

When is Yaya back?
    Is Ameobi fighting for a spot with Obertan?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Handy being able to see whether or not Sanchez starts before making a transfer this week. I wish all deadlines were only 15 minutes before the matches started!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

I wouldn't mind Sterling in there tbh. I'd bring him in this week if I knew he was fit.

When is Yaya back?
    Is Ameobi fighting for a spot with Obertan?

Yaya is back for GW26 against Newcastle. Ameobi is nowhere near nailed; competing with Gouffran and Obertan.

Yaya is back for GW26 against Newcastle. Ameobi is nowhere near nailed; competing with Gouffran and Obertan.

Jones from Burnley at 4.5. Pretty much guaranteed 2 points. Boyd at 4.7 just seems like an unnecessary waste of 0.2m but he just might be worth it for a few weeks. I can afford him I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Do I get rid of Ramsey Rooney or Di Maria?

• Advertisement

keano25 wrote: »

Rooney

• Registered Users Posts: 21,119 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Rooney, at least the other two are midfielders.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Definitely Rooney. I would wait until teamsheets on Tues and if Sturridge is starting, do a straight swap if you have enough cash.

the reason I had Rooney in was for Costa but Rooney has been ****e..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Taking a punt on Defoe for 3 weeks. Austin out for him. He'll be back in for the DGW in GW 28.

• Advertisement

Excuse the stupid question but how does a double game week work with transfers? 1 before tomorrow and another for Saturday then?

Or if I hold off tomorrow do I get 2 ft for Saturday?

Excuse the stupid question but how does a double game week work with transfers? 1 before tomorrow and another for Saturday then?

One free transfer per gameweek. Double game week just refers to when a team plays twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

No, you still get only one transfer for the week. The double refers to the fact that one or more teams will be playing twice.

sound

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Assuming Sanchez does start tomorrow, how would ye go about getting him in with the below circumstances...

3ca8249a6e5434c79a34f66a8adeccaf.png

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Assuming Sanchez does start tomorrow, how would ye go about getting him in with the below circumstances...

3ca8249a6e5434c79a34f66a8adeccaf.png

He is 11.2 now so I don't see any unless you are willing to do -8 or -12. You already have 3 Arsenal players so it is not going to be easy.

ADM and Cazorla out maybe? You wll only have 7.8 for another midfielder. No real options in this price.

All I see is all Jones, ADM and Cazorla out. -8 - not worth it imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Well it would have to be Cazorla, and you'll need another almost 2 million on top of what you have in the bank. Aside from what Wonski suggested, dumping Terry for a cheapie might be an option.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,082 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Well it would have to be Cazorla, and you'll need another almost 2 million on top of what you have in the bank. Aside from what Wonski suggested, dumping Terry for a cheapie might be an option.

Giroud to Defoe is another

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

CSF wrote: »
    Giroud to Defoe is another

Not sure if getting Defoe instead of Giroud and getting rid of Cazorla at the same time is a good move to be honest.

This can work, but I wouldn't do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

If Sanchez starts on the bench, are people going to leave him in their starting 11 in the hope of a super sub appearance or leave him out in fear of the dreaded one pointer? Will be a tough choice.

If I owned him I'd start him, but I don't think I'll transfer him back in if he's on the bench.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

silva out for carzola, double arsenal cover if sanchez (captain) plays.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭basillarkin

Need a bit if help here picking my back 3. Normally play 343 but could risk 443. Only have the 1ft which I'm looking to bank this week.

Courtouis

Terry
    Monero
    PVA
    Yoshida
    Bellerin

Hazard
    Silva
    Punchenon
    Ozil
    Ameobi

Sergio
    Giroud
    Kane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

Sterling worth bringing in?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,351 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Tough fixtures

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

8-10 wrote: »
    Tough fixtures

I need a replacement for Sammy Ameobi?

I have 5 million in the bank and already have Cazorla, Silva and Hazard?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

So what's the consensus? If Sanchez starts is everyone getting him back in & for whom. Think I will probably wait til after this GW as it's ADM on the chopping block for me

Think he is yellow flagged, talk of a knock. I have him and will be starting him though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,389 ✭✭✭Shedite27

I need a replacement for Sammy Ameobi?
    Sammy could be golddust in GW27. Chelsea and Spurs have blanks while Ameoibi has Villa at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

My conundrum at the minute is whether to do Johnson & Pelle to Sanchez & Kane. On paper it seems a no-brainer it but could really stuff me up for GW 27.

I will have to play Baird (not guarunteed starter) PVA away to United & Ameobi (not guarunteed starter) Also have Alder in my squad who will hopefully be back playing by then. Having 3 Arsenal players at home to Everton isn't ideal either. May just hold fire. If I need to get Sanchez in before then I may take a gamble on a cheap striker besides Kane. (Berahino not bad fixtures short-term) I will be going gung-ho for the DGW as I'm going to activate the WC straight away after

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Noob question but what time do the teamsheets come out at?

Advertisement