Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 25 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Artfu1Dodger

Lemlin wrote: »
    I'm doing the same. Already have Terry, Hazard and Eriksen to bench in GW28.

Too many people have Kane. I had to do it. I may do Eriksen to Sterling now to have a full 11 fo GW28.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

PARlance wrote: »
    I'm going to continue to bite the pillow until GW29. He has Liverpool away and West Ham at home before missing GW28. Then a DGW for which he'll be brought in for.

*DGW28. Same though; if he was going to be a big captaincy choice I might bring him in but even against West Ham in GW26 I can't see him competing with Hazard at home to Burnley or Aguero at home to Newcastle.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Hes a blocker at this stage. Lost far to many points to rivals not having him.

If they weren't playing Liverpool away next then I think I'd bring him in. But they've been fairly solid so in hoping they can contain the bugger.

They should be fine as long as they don't give Sakho they ball beside him....

Saying that, I'm not looking forward to the next 2 GWs.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

*DGW28. Same though; if he was going to be a big captaincy choice I might bring him in but even against West Ham in GW26 I can't see him competing with Hazard at home to Burnley or Aguero at home to Newcastle.

I'll blame the fact the GW27 is on Feb 28th for my confusion :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

I'm doing the same. Already have Terry, Hazard and Eriksen to bench in GW28.

Same. Selling Terry not looking such a hot plan now either.

Kane killing me though. Have been kane minus pelle behind the top 1k average the past two weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

FHFC wrote: »
    Same. Selling Terry not looking such a hot plan now either.

Kane killing me though. Have been kane minus pelle behind the top 1k average the past two weeks.

I think I'm going to stick with Studge in for Pelle this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

I think I'm going to stick with Studge in for Pelle this weekend.

Also same. Though neither of us getting a whole lot right lately.

I'll probably also consider switching Silva back to an Arsenal mid as captain for a hit. Time to throw caution to the wind a little.

Took-4 this week and gained 3 points so only cost me 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭tom_k

Austin to Kane done in a fit of temper and regret. I have to have him as a blocker, everyone else who's a significant rival to me has him.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Little Bubbles

Would santi to adm be worth it this week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

I would not think so, I would wait till adm has played before even thinking about it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

No, Santi is a potential captaincy choice against Leicester. His form is also much better than adm.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

I think for the first time in a long time it's a bank it week even if sanchez doesnt play. Might be able to ease up on the trigger finger since it's such a short run to the next gw.

zarquon wrote:
    No, Santi is a potential captaincy choice against Leicester. His form is also much better than adm.

ye not think he will be rested. he has played a lot lately and they should win without him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Gonna hold until news on sanchez comes in.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

ye not think he will be rested. he has played a lot lately and they should win without him.

Arsenal have only played a game a week since Jan 1, I wouldn't consider that as 'playing a lot'. After yesterday's defeat I can't see Wenger take any chances with the team and will put out his strongest XI

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Benimar wrote: »
    Arsenal have only played a game a week since Jan 1, I wouldn't consider that as 'playing a lot'. After yesterday's defeat I can't see Wenger take any chances with the team and will put out his strongest XI

You do have to keep in mind the fixtures approaching though. Arsenal have CL coming back soon and have 3 games in seven days this week.

They also have a lot of players available for Cazorla's position so it's easy to rotate.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Foster to Pantollimon for a Sunderland double up.

Likely be a -4 though if Sanchez or Cazrola are out?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Southampton defensive cover

I went from 2 defenders to nil during the WC, a mistake!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Struggling last two GW

Is Augero to Giroud an option this week. Need to catch up big time?
    Any news on Sanchez, Tempted by Walcott santi swap also

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

After Boyd's haul today, I reckon he could be a good shout for rising in price. When he does I want to ship him out for Jack Cork and bank that .2 to bring Operation Sturridge a bit closer to reality.

Can't help but think I have other more pressing issues however, such as having 3 Chelsea players coming into the blank game week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Austin out for Kane. +2mill "profit". Would like to try squeeze a United player in with the upcoming fixtures, but it's all a bit messy.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Not sure how much longer I can put up with ADM...may look at Ozil as a possible replacement. Keep saying ADM has good fixtures and I'll keep him for just one more game but he's not delivering and looks poor every time I watch him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

I hadn't seen Utd play in ages, not till today, and they're not looking good. I'll be holding onto ADM for another week anyway because I've banned myself from taking -4 hits. (The last three were epic fails!)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

I hadn't seen Utd play in ages, not till today, and they're not looking good. I'll be holding onto ADM for another week anyway because I've banned myself from taking -4 hits. (The last three were epic fails!)

You should never impose those sorts of restrictions on yourself, the next hit could be an epic success, I reckon over the past two and a half years about 80% of the hits I've taken have been positive.

rvp gonna be dumped tonight. ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Really want to get rid of ADM but I can't do it with Burnley at home next..

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭DJKendo

Wisdom out
    Patrick van Aanholt in

Already have Ben Foster and don't feel confident doubling up on West Brom defenders any more. If the time does come that I feel the need to get a defender for them back in I'd be getting Joleon Lescott since he looks threatening in every single set piece they take.

Originally got Wisdom for 4.0, so selling him for 4.3 and getting PVA for 4.2 is nice since his price will rise steadily over the next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,690 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Rooney out

Julio Geordio in for a -4

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Surely they'll have to bring Wisdom back into the team after that defensive display against Burnley today ? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Night be a bit harsh but thinking Foster out for Forster.

Advertisement