Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 25 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,352 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Arsenal 5/6
    Sunderland 7/5
    Chelsea 4/5
    Man Utd 4/5

So the odds are saying to drop PvA

• Registered Users Posts: 33,081 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Rikand wrote: »
    Arsenal 5/6
    Sunderland 7/5
    Chelsea 4/5
    Man Utd 4/5

So the odds are saying to drop PvA
    I don't think you could ignore PVA's attacking potential. His main lure IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,352 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

CSF wrote: »

Oh well, I'm not :) I'll be playing Terry, Bellerin, PvA.

But for Lemlin who has Phil Jones in there too.... It's a big decision! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

CSF wrote: »

Also the fact austin won't be playing for qpr.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭AlanDeGenerous

Do we know when the Chelsea Leicester game will be rescheduled?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Do we know when the Chelsea Leicester game will be rescheduled?

We will after this weekend. Just have to see if Leicester win in the Cup or are knocked out. Iirc, if they los,e they and Chelsea can slot into GW28.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

I'd assume they want it to be a DGW28 if Leicester lose in the Cup. Otherwise they would have already rescheduled it to GW31 or 34.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Sanchez available according to radio reports

Tempted by Augero to Giroud for this GW

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

Austin to Giroud and Terry-> Bellerin for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

I'm .1 short of doing Puncheon to Sanchez. Fingers crossed Sanchez inexplicably is AWOL on Tuesday and takes another dip. If he's starting, I'll have to do Silva to him instead.

• Advertisement

I'm .1 short of doing Puncheon to Sanchez. Fingers crossed Sanchez inexplicably is AWOL on Tuesday and takes another dip. If he's starting, I'll have to do Silva to him instead.

Fairly unlikely for Sanchez to take another dip - he is at + 16.5% already today. Puncheon is at around 68% so probably won't rise today either. What about a -4 involving another player?

He's back: http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20150209/arsenal-train-ahead-of-leicester-match

I would still find it very odd if Wenger wouldn't even put him on the bench against Spurs yet starts him against Leicester three days later.

He's back: http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20150209/arsenal-train-ahead-of-leicester-match

I would still find it very odd if Wenger wouldn't even put him on the bench against Spurs yet starts him against Leicester three days later.
    He may still not start. I wouldn't bank on it at all. If by some crazy happenings he was set to rise tonight, I'd still wait to be sure he would start.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

+1, i'll be surprised if he starts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭Nerdlingr

How likely is it Bellerin, Monreal or Ospina keep the place in the Arsenal team for the next few weeks? Dunno whether to get in a cheap option or spend the money on Kos.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

Nerdlingr wrote: »
    How likely is it Bellerin, Monreal or Ospina keep the place in the Arsenal team for the next few weeks? Dunno whether to get in a cheap option or spend the money on Kos.

It's likely that they'll all keep their place unless they put in some poor performances
    I would say Monreal is most likely to lose his place out of the 3. Ospina least likely

• Registered Users Posts: 39,541 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

G1032 wrote: »
    It's likely that they'll all keep their place unless they put in some poor performances
    I would say Monreal is most likely to lose his place out of the 3. Ospina least likely

Agree. Although chances of rotation for both defenders increases with the champions league return

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭shineon23

Anyone hear anything about Matt Targett's injury from Saturday?

I heard Koeman say he was okay after going to the hospital but nothing since that.

Have him and Zouma in defence at the minute but wouldn't mind banking a transfer if Targett is fit to play tomorrow.

Don't mind holding Zouma in hope he might get a game against burnley or Everton and low cost access to Chelsea's defence until after the blank GW. then swap him out for GW 28, to JT or get Courtois in goal

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

If Sanchez starts on the bench, are people going to leave him in their starting 11 in the hope of a super sub appearance or leave him out in fear of the dreaded one pointer? Will be a tough choice.

shineon23 wrote: »
    Anyone hear anything about Matt Targett's injury from Saturday?

I heard Koeman say he was okay after going to the hospital but nothing since that.

Have him and Zouma in defence at the minute but wouldn't mind banking a transfer if Targett is fit to play tomorrow.

Don't mind holding Zouma in hope he might get a game against burnley or Everton and low cost access to Chelsea's defence until after the blank GW. then swap him out for GW 28, to JT or get Courtois in goal
    Read that Targett has concussion which will keep him out til West Ham most likely.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

If Sanchez starts on the bench, are people going to leave him in their starting 11 in the hope of a super sub appearance or leave him out in fear of the dreaded one pointer? Will be a tough choice.

If he is on the bench in real life he will be on my bench in fantasy life too.

I'm leaving him in. He's a player capable of points in a twenty minute cameo. By all accounts, he's been chomping at the bit to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,689 ✭✭✭✭dahat

3 transfers will give me this result, over 2 game weeks though.

Cazorla, Hutton and Di Maria out

Yaya,Aweilderield and Mane in.

Good or bad? Keen on Yaya for a massive differential in a cash league

dahat wrote: »
    3 transfers will give me this result, over 2 game weeks though.

Cazorla, Hutton and Di Maria out

Yaya,Aweilderield and Mane in.

Good or bad? Keen on Yaya for a massive differential in a cash league

Mane is a decent option. Interesting piece on him on FFS in one of the articles.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,689 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Lemlin wrote: »
    Mane is a decent option. Interesting piece on him on FFS in one of the articles.

He fits that 4th mid spot perfectly and is cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Keeping him in the team, as I have done the last two games. I'd be as confident about points from 20 minute appearance from Alexis as I would 90 minutes from my first sub.

My new plan of Albrighton to Ozil has just hit a major road block.

I already have Bellerin, Sanchez and Giroud.

Well fcuk it anyway.

All ears for any suggestions on who to sell Albrighton for? Someone available for Carling Cup weekend? I won't be selling Sanchez obviously.

Front 8 of Sanchez, Hazard, Downing, Puncheon, Albrighton, Aguero, Kane and Giroud.

Have 3 Arsenal already. Money no object.

I hear rumours that Sterling is injured or a doubt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Yellow flag gone from Sanchez on the FF website. But now a yellow flag on Sterling.

All ears for any suggestions on who to sell Albrighton for? Someone available for Carling Cup weekend? I won't be selling Sanchez obviously.

Front 8 of Sanchez, Hazard, Downing, Puncheon, Albrighton, Aguero, Kane and Giroud.

Have 3 Arsenal already. Money no object.

I hear rumours that Sterling is injured or a doubt?

I would suggest making your DGW28 ideal team (including if Chelsea have one) and then figuring out how much you can spend. Ameobi has a nice fixture for the blank and wouldn't create benching problems; otherwise I think Mane will do well.

• Advertisement

I would suggest making your DGW28 ideal team (including if Chelsea have one) and then figuring out how much you can spend. Ameobi has a nice fixture for the blank and wouldn't create benching problems; otherwise I think Mane will do well.

OK. I'll get back later when I decide on ideal team for GW28.

Advertisement