Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 25 Transfers.

Options
  • 07-02-2015 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭

Quick turnaround for next gameweek, have to free so will wait for team news Tue evening to decide on Sanchez.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,994 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Probably going to bank it if Sanchez doesn't surprise me and start

• Registered Users Posts: 42,081 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

2 free transfers so a cheap defender (<4.7) in for Wasi and might bank the other depending on Sanchez news.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Sturridge

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Does anyone actually stick to their transfer when they call it this early in the game week??

Bellerin

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭JR6

I did Sanchez to Silva this week and for next game week it will probably be Silva to Sanchez!!!
    Or Walcott/Cazorla if he doesn't start Tuesday.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shane732

Bellerin for Hutton I think

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Posada

Chadli out for someone.

Have an extra €2.5m for a future Sturridge in transfer (Giroud will depart).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Pelle-->Defoe looks likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,146 ✭✭✭✭km79

spock. wrote: »
    Pelle-->Defoe looks likely.

very likely indeed !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Pelle to Kane I think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Giroud to Sturridge maybe, will see how he gets on later and whether he starts on Tuesday. Had considered getting rid of Kane but not after today. Sturridge could be a good captain shout against Spurs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭G1032

I really see no reason at present to bring in Sturridge. Kane, Aguero and Giroud should suffice.

So I could get rid of Downing a couple of weeks later than planned. Not entirely sure what to do though and Sanchez will have to go if not starting on Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Bellerin for Zuoma I think. That was a fun waste of a transfer anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Pelle - Defoe
    Austin - Kane

For a -4

Maybe

Zouma to AN Other

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

I think I'm going to bank it. 2 FTs might come in handy next week in case of injuries. Despite Zouma not starting today, he may very well start the next game. Plus he's unlikely to lose any value.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Zouma to AN Other

Did Cahill start today?

AdMMM wrote: »
    Bellerin for Zuoma I think. That was a fun waste of a transfer anyway.

Same!

...might wait till after eve game tho, reckon zouma comes back in!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Going Kane to Pelle with my WC was one of my worst ever decisions, so I've now reversed it. I don't care that Kane has a blank coming up, or if I have to take a hit on Tuesday, but Pelle is gone gone gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Bertrand to Bellerby

Will get Alder in a few weeks for Saints cover

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Did Cahill start today?

Yep.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Think I'll stick with Pelle to Studge.

Hutton out for bellerin. I reckon zouma starts Wednesday so will chance him for one more week, likely to ship him out then due to the blank gw coming up

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Entirely dependent on the team sheets. Pelle to Defoe(c) is stuck in my head for some reason.....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Going to reverse my worst transfer of the season to date and do Pelle to Kane.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Artfu1Dodger

Austins injury means a straight swap to Kane. One of my worst Fpl decisions not getting him sooner.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Heaton out to Forster.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Austins injury means a straight swap to Kane. One of my worst Fpl decisions not getting him sooner.

I'm going to continue to bite the pillow until GW28. He has Liverpool away and West Ham at home before missing GW27. Then a DGW for which he'll be brought in for.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

PARlance wrote: »
    I'm going to continue to bite the pillow until GW29. He has Liverpool away and West Ham at home before missing GW28. Then a DGW for which he'll be brought in for.

I'm doing the same. Already have Terry, Hazard and Eriksen to bench in GW28.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Artfu1Dodger

PARlance wrote: »
    I'm going to continue to bite the pillow until GW29. He has Liverpool away and West Ham at home before missing GW28. Then a DGW for which he'll be brought in for.

Hes a blocker at this stage. Lost far to many points to rivals not having him.

Advertisement