Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 25 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,969 ✭✭✭G1032

richieffff wrote: »
    Mane worth a punt? Nice fixtures until the end of the season.

Why did he miss two of the last 4 matches and play 28 minutes in the other? Was he injured? Is he guaranteed to start

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

G1032 wrote: »
    Why did he miss two of the last 4 matches and play 28 minutes in the other? Was he injured? Is he guaranteed to start

ACON

• Registered Users Posts: 6,969 ✭✭✭G1032

FHFC wrote: »
    ACON

Thanks
    Just looking at fixtures there. I reckon it's much of a muchness between him and Downing. With Sterling out I might just back my transfer. I was going to go Downing to Sterling.

I'll wait another week or two before shipping Albrighton and see if Ameobi gets another start.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,331 ✭✭✭✭8-10

I need a replacement for Sammy Ameobi?

I have 5 million in the bank and already have Cazorla, Silva and Hazard?

Carles Gil @ 5.0

Yes they don't score a lot but they have a nice run of fixtures now and if they score I reckon he'll be involved, classy-looking player. Just takes 1 good game for his price to start going up too.

Get him in for Ameobi tonight v Tigers, think he'll do more damage than Sammy would!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

G1032 wrote: »
    Thanks
    Just looking at fixtures there. I reckon it's much of a muchness between him and Downing. With Sterling out I might just back my transfer. I was going to go Downing to Sterling.

I'll wait another week or two before shipping Albrighton and see if Ameobi gets another start.

Albrighton is pushing hard for that right wing spot at Leicester, plays well when he gets on, heard Pearson getting stick from a fan on 5live for not playing him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

FHFC wrote: »
    Albrighton is pushing hard for that right wing spot at Leicester, plays well when he gets on, heard Pearson getting stick from a fan on 5live for not playing him.

Pearson has hunted down that fan and dealt with him

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

FFS scout picks

fdc0bd2f5cf53ff047fe52555aff91cb.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭Nerdlingr

Anyone looking at Defoe? Has made a great return to the PL already. Few nice games coming up as well..Tempted to get him in as a differential for Giroud maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Sterling out has just fecked me right up. Boyd on the bench is my option, or take a -4, but his replacement would need to score 6+ for it to be worthwhile!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Tempted by the scout to go Cazorla and Silva to Sanchez and Mane and then have 1.2m in the bank

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Will be taking Sterling out - do I go Mane or Mata or Cazorla or Oscar?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

jimmii wrote: »
    Making 3 for a -4 is always fun! If he doesn't start would you not just bring Mane in for AJ tonight? I would make Mane a favourite to outscore him this week or are you 0ITB?

I've 3.5m in the bank. The only problem with bringing Mane in tonight is that I'm then pretty much tied into a -4.

I'd like to get Costa in for the weekend but I'm 0.1 short (the pain) on Johnson to Mane tonight and then Costa for Pelle for the weekend.

The other factor is that brining Costa in leaves me with 4 Chelsea/Spurs for the blank week - Terry, Hazard, Costa and Eriksen.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

FA Cup this weekend if price changes make any difference. Costa will be price protected for 8 days after tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

FA Cup this weekend if price changes make any difference. Costa will be price protected for 8 days after tomorrow.

Any chance he'd drop tonight?

If he did, I can afford Mane tonight for Johnson and then Pelle to Costa at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

jimmii wrote: »
    You did it already or you are going to do it when we find up the line ups later?

Made the moves last night! Delighted too as all reports are saying Sterling is out

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭theRB

Fabregas to Sanchez for -4 before kickoff worth it ye reckon? Tempted to do it just to give him the armband. Hazard has it right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

Lads any word on sterling?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Lads any word on sterling?

not playing tonight

aaaaaaaaaaaaaah, Sanchez is back too soon :(

I didn't need to drop him for Cazorla in my WC last week.

Now I'm just gonna shut the laptop and close my eyes and hope he blanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Giroud to Sturridge done. Somebody talk me out of a -4 for Hutton to Bellerin?!

• Advertisement

Giroud out, flipped a coin between Sturridge and Defoe, Defoe won. C'mon Sunderland!

Mulling over a -4 to ditch giroud... But to who?

Mulling over a -4 to ditch giroud... But to who?

Flip a coin, Sturridge or Defoe :P

(or listen to my coin which has spoken)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

Not risking captain on Sanchez. Will be surprised if he lasts the 90. Also don't think he will be as aggressive going forward. Giroud or Hazzard for captain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Nabber wrote:
    Not risking captain on Sanchez. Will be surprised if he lasts the 90. Also don't think he will be as aggressive going forward. Giroud or Hazzard for captain.

Giroud is on the bench.

8-10 wrote: »
    Flip a coin, Sturridge or Defoe :P

(or listen to my coin which has spoken)

Went with Sturridge... Hopefully he does the job

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Nabber wrote: »

Eh, have you ever seen him play?:pac:

You know giroud is on the bench yeah?

This is the transfer thread by the way, not the captain thread. Yes for some reason we have both

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Took Giroud out for Sturridge and captained him. Carried over a free transfer for the first time ever I think as well so that felt good!

Advertisement