Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stupid decisions (when drunk) that ruin your life[Mega merge]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Apparently some journalists have tracked down the girl and asked her to comment on the video, her response was
    hummm ffff goggooo gulp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭neamhspleachi

Big deal, she sucked a few dicks

Fúck it, move along, get on with your life

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Big deal, she sucked a few dicks

Fúck it, move along, get on with your life

I agree that we should all move on but my god 24 is more than a few!

"How many chocolate bars did you eat?"

"I dunno, a few"

"3? 4?"

"Ehhh, 24"

I think dicks carry a higher value than most other things too. E.g Sucking 24 dicks in a row and licking 24 envelopes in a row aren't equal in my opinion. We're getting philosophical now tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Buzz Killington the third

Keno wrote: »
    I agree that we should all move on but my god 24 is more than a few!

I'd hazard a guess that it's a whole lot more than most women would suck in a lifetime.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

whupdedo wrote: »

The girl in this video is a total fcuking retard, she looks sober to a very high degree, and if you watch the video, she is actively going around getting the guys to take their cock out, she deserves everything she gets in my opinion,

So its ok by you if people harass her ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭CdeC

I'd think anyone who sucked off 20 guys in a bar a slut, male or female. She could be the most genteel and lady like girl in the world every other day of the year, however.....sucking off 20 something guys in a bar for a drink makes her a slut/hoor that particular night, take your pick.

Is there a number of dicks you can suck in a bar and not be a slut? Is there a cut off.

More power to her, looks like it was a crazy fun holiday. ; )

• Registered Users Posts: 18,277 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

Fúck it

Oh I bet she did plenty of that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,176 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

gctest50 wrote: »
    Would you do the same as her for say .... €100,000 ?
    You have the cash ready? As a happily married man I'd probably suck dicks for 3 minutes in exchange for what amounts to a good deposit on a family home.

Thing is... I'm a bit older (33) have a decent job and am on the straight end of the Kinsey scale so my price is higher than that of an 18/19 year old girl for whom the holiday she's on has probably cost more than anything she's ever done before.

While what she did was naive, she was being told there was a holiday on offer and I'm sure she had no idea they were only talking about a drink, and no doubt had enough alcohol on board in a hyper-sexual environment to not think through the possibility of cameras or that the DJ/pub were pulling a fast one...

TBH, I think it's those having a go at her who are really the ones behaving badly here. So what if her attitude to sex is different to anyone elses? Who do her actions hurt and why does anyone feel they have the right to judge her lesser for that?

Maybe by the norms of our society she is a "slut" for doing it and who "deserves" the ridicule the media are heaping on her for falling for such a prank but that tells me there's more wrong with our society than with her.

Frankly, I'd be more embarrassed by a child who behaved in the manner Sponge25 admitted to than one who behaved like this girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Everybody makes mistakes, she just happened to make 24 in a row, on camera, in public. This is exactly the type of scenario Jesus coined the term 'judge not lest ye be judged' for. Exactly this.

Are women targeted for this? Are there similar 'competitions' for men to lick dozens of boxes (excuse my french)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

CdeC wrote: »
    Is there a number of dicks you can suck in a bar and not be a slut? Is there a cut off.

More power to her, looks like it was a crazy fun holiday. ; )

I don't know, wouldn't have thought so, maybe you should start a new thread on it with a pole:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Vet Thrower

Sleepy wrote: »
    You have the cash ready? As a happily married man I'd probably suck dicks for 3 minutes in exchange for what amounts to a good deposit on a family home.

Thing is... I'm a bit older (33) have a decent job and on the straight end of the Kinsey scale so my price is higher than that of an 18/19 year old girl for whom the holiday she's on has probably cost more than anything she's ever done before.

While what she did was naive, she was being told there was a holiday on offer and I'm sure she had no idea they were only talking about a drink, and no doubt had enough alcohol on board in a hyper-sexual environment to not think through the possibility of cameras or that the DJ/pub were pulling a fast one...

TBH, I think it's those having a go at her who are really the ones behaving badly here. So what if her attitude to sex is different to anyone elses? Who do her actions hurt and why does anyone feel they have the right to judge her lesser for that?

Maybe by the norms of our society she is a "slut" for doing it and who "deserves" the ridicule the media are heaping on her for falling for such a prank but that tells me there's more wrong with our society than with her.

Frankly, I'd be more embarrassed by a child who behaved in the manner Sponge25 admitted to than one who behaved like this girl.

Everyone takes the moral high ground.

Some people look down on the cock-sucking whore.

Others look down on the self-righteous hypocrites who look down on her.

Others look down on them

Etc.

Maphisto wrote: »
    I agree, but this girl didn't seem the worse for drink. I think it was stupid, it was reckless STD wise - but I don't really think it was about sex.

I went to Magalluf, must be more than 30 years ago. Then it was first girl up with the DJ topless. Amazing to see 10 to 15 girls running for the stage undressing - seems pretty tame now :o

I didn't watch the video tbh, I'm just commenting on what has been posted. I can't even stand those clips for programmes where groups of parents secretly follow their kids abroad and spy on them while they get pissed up and generally feck about. Channel 4 is notorious for that. If anything I just found it a bit depressing that someone would do what she did whether it be for a drink or a holiday or whatever really. Sick sad world.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Everyone takes the moral high ground.

Some people look down on the cock-sucking whore.

Others look down on the self-righteous hypocrites who look down on her.

Others look down on them

Etc.

TBH...I have seen similar behaviour in sex clubs and even women strapped to a table spreadeagled and blind folded with 15-20 guys going through her.. I have not batted an eyelid..**** it...live and let live...

Where she tripped up here was the camera....this goes on all the time. So what I say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭DildoFaggins

Everyone harassing her is just mad they weren't there to get it :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Procasinator

TBH...I have seen similar behaviour in sex clubs and even women strapped to a table spreadeagled and blind folded with 15-20 guys going through her.. I have not batted an eyelid..**** it...live and let live...

Where she tripped up here was the camera....this goes on all the time. So what I say.

There is a difference between a sex club and a standard tourist pub. Context plays a big role on how people react.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Jamiekelly

Sponge25 wrote: »
    Stupid decision I made was getting on a taxi mini bus after a night club with no empty seats, telling a girl if she doesn't move i'll smother her, her bf stood up and I gave him a full force head butt and threw him off the bus and start banging the roof. I was acting like such a maniac. the 10-12 other guys or so on the bus were afraid to intervene. I heard one guy say "will we kill him, will we" and I said to him, "right you, off the bus now, one on one" He start saying "goway ya soft boy" etc, so I booted him in the face and got off the bus and walked away fast. Lucky I didn't get arrested. I was so crazed, not a single person tried to hit me. Like a 15 stone, 6ft4, wild animal ready to smash heads in untill someone killed me.

Before anyone judges me, I'm a really nice guy, I dunno how many times I've put my neck out for someone and jumped into an uneven scrap and got the **** kicked out of me for a buddy. I was going trough an incredibly difficult time in my life. I had drank about 10 double pernods, aftershock, about 10 pints all that day. An eight of coke. I had been in a car crash previously that week and nearlly died and my friend died and I was lost and so hurt I had no control of myself. The people I fought on the bus were the type of guys that bully people in the club we used to go to but I still shouldn't have done it, especially to the female.

I'm not a bad guy and there's no excuse. I don't take drugs and didn't take drugs growin' up so the mixture of the insane amount of alcohol and the huge amount of coke for a maybe 3rd or 4th timer turned me into an absolute maniac. I would've fought my shadow if I thought it looked at me crooked.

I bet I get alot of people calling me a scvmbag etc, but I made one mistake, I had so much on my plate, I was so drug and not used to cocaine and was suicidal. OP asked what my stupidest decision was whilst drunk and this is my answer.

So try and be understand of what I was going trough that night. No it's not an excuse!

When you said you booted someone in the face I couldn't help but think "Facekicker is that you?"

I didn't watch the video tbh, I'm just commenting on what has been posted.

It's tame enough visually compared to other stuff you'd see, apart from the one guy about a 1:20 in who has a full on erection before she even gets to him.

I've seen on other forums that people have posted photos of her from her fb account and even one where she's wearing her school uniform. It'll haunt her for the rest of her life.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Poor girl, camera phones are curse

In fairness I don't think the camera phones can be blamed here. I'd have thought blowing 24 guys in a public place was a poor life choice even before camera phones.

But whatever, consenting adults and all that. Carry on.

It's tame enough visually compared to other stuff you'd see, apart from the one guy about a 1:20 in who has a full on erection before she even gets to him.

I've seen on other forums that people have posted photos of her from her fb account and even one where she's wearing her school uniform. It'll haunt her for the rest of her life.

She certainly won't forget it, that's for sure. She still has her parents to face. Can you imagine what it must be like for her parents, especially the father going into work knowing every fella he works with has seen the video.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

She certainly won't forget it, that's for sure. She still has her parents to face. Can you imagine what it must be like for her parents, especially the father going into work knowing every fella he works with has seen the video.

And every fella he works with will suddenly start calling around to the house more often. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,392 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I may come off like a p*ck here but it's her own damn fault. She only has herself to blame at the end of the day.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    I may come off like a p*ck here but it's her own damn fault. She only has herself to blame at the end of the day.

You are dead right. No one forced her to suck off 20 odd guys. I would love to see the state of her mouth now and if any sores have developed...:D

There is a difference between a sex club and a standard tourist pub. Context plays a big role on how people react.

Is there a difference?? Nah your right. She was a gob****e. You would think after the first 4-5 she might have decided to give it up...sorry...I mean stop doing it.

My god, has anyone given any thought to all those frustrated guys who only got a 10second suck!! The clubs must have been like a jungle that night...

You are dead right. No one forced her to suck off 20 odd guys. I would love to see the state of her mouth now and if any sores have developed...:D

I'd imagine the lad that got the last one has been soaking his bits in Domestos ever since :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Maybe a gang of sophisticated terrorists threatened to blow up the world if she didn't get down and do the job at mouth. Ever think of that? No? Didn't think so.

Maybe a gang of sophisticated terrorists threatened to blow up the world if she didn't get down and do the job at mouth. Ever think of that? No? Didn't think so.

Ticking bomb sceanario....WHAT DO YOU DO Jack Baeur!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Jamiekelly wrote: »
    When you said you booted someone in the face I couldn't help but think "Facekicker is that you?"

No. Facekicker makes no apologies. Facekicker just is.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Is there a difference?? Nah your right. She was a gob****e. You would think after the first 4-5 she might have decided to give it up...sorry...I mean stop doing it.

My god, has anyone given any thought to all those frustrated guys who only got a 10second suck!! The clubs must have been like a jungle that night...

I'd reckon the jacks was like the aftermath of an explosion at a sperm-bank. :)

I'd imagine the lad that got the last one has been soaking his bits in Domestos ever since :D

And dont forget the wirebrush

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

well that would have made Die Hard 3 much more interesting.

Advertisement