Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie PW Podcast Episode 13 - July 30th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Enjoyable as always, great stuff lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

A Failure
    Well Wednesday will be a pretty bad one I think.

We have nothing to talk about.

:pac::pac::pac:

A Failure
    By the way if anyone wants to come on one evening and join us shoot me a PM and we'll arrange it.

Lots of regulars i'd love to have on.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

A Failure
    Im free again if needs be

• Registered Users Posts: 28,890 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

A Failure
    Will anyone else get a word in with the rant against the Cena and Taker matches? :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,673 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

A Failure
    CastorTroy wrote: »
    Will anyone else get a word in with the rant against the Cena and Taker matches? :)

we will take turns ranting

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

A Failure
    we will take turns ranting

Prepare for bloody ears :D

A Failure
    Question time!

Ask away, though I don't think there is a lot to discuss. :pac::pac::pac:

A Failure
    Moneymaker wrote: »
    Question time!

Ask away, though I don't think there is a lot to discuss. :pac::pac::pac:

Will we have time for questions with all the subjects we'll have to think up?

A Failure
    Will we have time for questions with all the subjects we'll have to think up?

Who said you're invited. :pac:

In all seriousness, i'd like the same panel for the post-show as the pre-show. Seems only fair.

I'll start harassing other regulars to appear after that. :pac:

• Advertisement

A Failure
    Obvious things to be discussed should be

HOF
    WM XXX
    Post Mania Raw

Ill be good for 630 but will have to stop for 745 tho (man u/bayern match)

A Failure
    How are you so good at hiding your feelings over the streak? :p

A Failure
    Really think we should open the show with a few words about warrior. Honestly feel like I've been hit a dig in the stomach after the weekend. I'm still shocked.

A Failure
    That goes without saying

A Failure
    Really think we should open the show with a few words about warrior. Honestly feel like I've been hit a dig in the stomach after the weekend. I'm still shocked.

Was saying to MM we should open with his theme, was originally going to suggest the final countdown for Bryan but now... jaysus

A Failure

+1 maybe his music played as the intro.

I personally have had an emotional few days and to wake up to the news of teh Warrior passing was like being winded. Truly shocked and upset

A Failure
    Bit shorter than expected so not as many of the big rants as promised but less technical problems and probably less background noise etc so should be a good listen for anyone interested.

Warrior
    Streak
    Mania and Raw
    and the WWE in general going forward all talked about

with some extra thrown in like BNB, Paige etc of course.

A Failure
    Another cast in the books.
    Just wanted to say that I stayed quiet during the Warrior segment because it hasn't fully sunk in yet. I'm still so shocked and just can't believe we only saw him on Monday and he looked great.
    I suppose my favourite warrior memory is when I first got into wrestling and a cousin of mine who'd stopped watching gave me his tapes and I watched maina VI and thought he was such a star.
    RIP Warrior.

A Failure
    Another cast in the books.
    Just wanted to say that I stayed quiet during the Warrior segment because it hasn't fully sunk in yet. I'm still so shocked and just can't believe we only saw him on Monday and he looked great.
    I suppose my favourite warrior memory is when I first got into wrestling and a cousin of mine who'd stopped watching gave me his tapes and I watched maina VI and thought he was such a star.
    RIP Warrior.

Yeah noticed that, was the same myself for about 2/3s of that bit but tried to say something when I realized we would have to move on due to time constraints. I guess I would be different to most as I wouldnt cite one of the Mania matches as my fav memory, for me it's just the colourful image of him charging down the ramp to the ring, going mad with the ropes (Batista says his is a tribute to Warrior) and his insane promos. He was awesome and that image is just so memorable
    Ultimate-Warrior-in-Ring.jpg

A Failure
    Here we go;

http://www.mixcloud.com/bmulhall/boardsie-pw-podcast-episode-5/

beakerjoe tries to destroy our ears at around 3:15 in so be warned!

Slightly shorter show this week due to time constraints but I was happy with how it went.

Download from here; http://www.downloadmixcloud.com/

• Advertisement

A Failure
    Here we go;

http://www.mixcloud.com/bmulhall/boardsie-pw-podcast-episode-5/

beakerjoe tries to destroy our ears at around 3:15 in so be warned!

Slightly shorter show this week due to time constraints but I was happy with how it went.

Download from here; http://www.downloadmixcloud.com/

Sorry, problems with my skype mic. Wont happen again :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Just finished there. Again really enjoyable!Thanks lads!.

A Failure
    One of the few podcasts I listen to now. Good job lads.

I think the Paige debut could've been better but at least AJ oversold the Paige turner. I think the backstage interview did more damage for her image though.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Didn't even know this existed!! just about to listen now with a cuppa tea , beast!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I now have two to catch up on. Hope to get that done tonight or tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Listened to last weeks and would be interested in the BWE thing. Would anyone else be up for it?

Just search BWE in the search bar and you find a load of the threads.

Also, again. Kunts :pac: I get abuse every time! That NXT question wasn't me either. I asked about Wrestlemania 19 which I haven't gotten around to finishing yet myself :o

Pretty funny hearing how convinced everyone was that Undertaker was going to win an amazing match :pac:

I enjoyed it being an extra long one. I know it isn't easy to do that long but it's very enjoyable as always.

A Failure
    gnfnrhead wrote: »

Also, again. Kunts :pac: I get abuse every time! That NXT question wasn't me either. I asked about Wrestlemania 19 which I haven't gotten around to finishing yet myself :o

Well you better come on sometime so you can stand up for yourself :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Who wants to be a doll and post links to all of these so I don't have to go searching? Anyone? :o

A Failure
    Well you better come on sometime so you can stand up for yourself :pac:

Youre not gonna go all Eric Bischooff on gnfnrhead and challenge him to a fight on Monday Nitro The PW podcast?

• Advertisement

A Failure
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    Youre not gonna go all Eric Bischooff on gnfnrhead and challenge him to a fight on Monday Nitro The PW podcast?

If that what it takes to get him on, sure.

It would be some craic.

Advertisement