Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Are they only on white stickers Soarer?

I had a look at this picture a poster took and there is no marker for end of line, star or dot...
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=89360185&postcount=6961

Have only ever seen them on the white ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭onform

In Clarehall.
    Malibu Red(Mix of Malibu and tequila), €11.73.
    Also, Baileys Biscotti, €9.52.
    Both 70 cl bottles.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

The flavoured Baileys seem to be constantly on offer- I can't see them lasting- in taste tests they don't fare nearly as well as the original one.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭sue97

Got the Bop It Tetris game for 8.75 - reduced from 35e.

ObzeIhDl.jpg

Lots of these in Clare Hall as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Stabilo Smartball -THE PEN FOR THE SMARTPHONE-GENERATION

489.jpg

Product description: http://www.stabilo.com/com/products/smartball

These were reduced to €2.50 in Tesco Arklow
    Left or right handed available!

Seem to be €8 to €10 generally

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

Fraudulent, dishonest and illegal.

I would not recommend this method in anyway.

Soarer. Catch yourself on.

I think Soarer was only having a laugh in fairness..

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

A few reduced Lego sets in Arthur's Quay Limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

lots of those tetris games in arklow

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Some clothes and shoes are €1.25 today and tomorrow in the clothing sections.

Its every year, sometimes twice a year. Its only about .5% of stock, mostly kids shoes / nightwear / women's tights / mens formal shoes / anything Christmas branded and women's going out shoes and flats.

There's always womens and mens thermals and loads of hats scarves and kids cold weather stuff.

Not all stores will have stock, its just what's left over after the Winter sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭CH3OH

These are €6.30 in Tesco Arklow- in the reduced gift aisle

Bit of a novelty, but might appeal if you children want to make a few buns..
    300049.jpg

i think they were €8.50

Tesco price is € 8.75. Great for that price

One of the staff in Maynooth was buying herself skinny jeans at 1.25 each yesterday evening- much to the amazement of the checkout operator. Ridiculously good value.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Staff in Wexford are busy re-stocking the toy section,there's a good few bargains to be had,picked up Megabloks Halo sets for €4.24 & €10,got a Disney Planes set for €10.49. Blind packs of Kreo & Megabloks figures are 74c. Lego Chima racer sets are €3.74.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭mrsweebri

Skipping ropes at 39c each in Oranmore, bought a bunch as great for party favours (charged 1.99 each at till, double the difference back equals, well, more than I started with.)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

They've loads of the bop it things in portlaoise

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Forgot to post that they also have Peppa Pig playsets reduced,they are averaging €30 in Smyths.Between €12-€14 in Tesco.

Fish......

Ok- a weird title, but hey.

Youngs- Extra Large Beer Battered Fillet of Fish 1.37 a box
    Its Alaskan Pollock (a nice white flakey fish, a first cousin of cod).
    Best before Feb 2015

Normally this is 4.99/5.99 at 1.37 its either a misprice or they're clearing it for whatever reason.

This is probably the nicest battered fish you can buy- to say its delicious is an understatement- its really really yummy.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

^^ Just as well you have that deep freezer :D

snubbleste wrote: »
    ^^ Just as well you have that deep freezer :D

I had to remove all the fish from the boxes, and do some creative figuring over what I'm going to be eating for the next few days- to make it fit in. Also lowered the temperature to -28, the lowest it goes. Its damn annoying though- the temperature controls are on the back of the freezer.

Seriously guys- it is worth filling your freezer with this fish.

I had to remove all the fish from the boxes, and do some creative figuring over what I'm going to be eating for the next few days- to make it fit in. Also lowered the temperature to -28, the lowest it goes. Its damn annoying though- the temperature controls are on the back of the freezer.

Seriously guys- it is worth filling your freezer with this fish.

That's a load of Pollocks

vicwatson wrote: »
    That's a load of Pollocks

Well, I'm not codding you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

We need to scale back on the puns.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭s982102

Fish......

Ok- a weird title, but hey.

Youngs- Extra Large Beer Battered Fillet of Fish 1.37 a box
    Its Alaskan Pollock (a nice white flakey fish, a first cousin of cod).
    Best before Feb 2015

Normally this is 4.99/5.99 at 1.37 its either a misprice or they're clearing it for whatever reason.

This is probably the nicest battered fish you can buy- to say its delicious is an understatement- its really really yummy.

the price for the fish in maynooth is normal, at 5.49. Which branch did you get them off?

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

That fish is full price in arklow too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Spotted in Tesco's Navan,
    Sylvanian Family Car for €6.49!!!!

Ive seen this before at €20 euro and thought that was a good deal

Red, 2 left in Navan

Also plenty of the bop it tetris

s982102 wrote: »
    the price for the fish in maynooth is normal, at 5.49. Which branch did you get them off?

Maynooth too...... Do they change the offers on Tuesdays? :(
    I was hoping to get more tomorrow- if they're back up to regular price- might try Naas or somewhere else that might carry them........
    Kicking myself that I didn't get more. I also loaded up on the 3 Euro boxes of Tangle Twisters- my fault for being greedy.........

Ok- so if Maynooth have put the price back up again- does this mean its the same in other stores?
    :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Woodpecker1

Yes, price has been corrected. Must have copped it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement