Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Soarer wrote: »
    Just passed a lady in Mahon Point and she must've had about a dozen eggs @ €2 each in her trolley. Couldn't let her away with that, so let her know about tomorrow's offer. She put them back and said she'll come back tomorrow.

Karma better bloody sort me out for that one!

Get out of that Mr 1c TV, this is you paying back for that bit of Karma.

I got a bargain tonight in Jervis Street, Lego Iron Man 3 vs The Mandarin 76008 for €4.60, is on sale in Smyths for €11.99. Worth it for Trevor alone.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

not that i know of but i find unless your buying hundreds, as in to stock up your own shop, they are usually ok with it. A quick word with a manager usually sorts it

the quote is built into the POS system.

You'd have to buy in different batches / transactions, but I didn't hear of any quotas yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,863 ✭✭✭Soarer

Get out of that Mr 1c TV, this is you paying back for that bit of Karma.

Use my full title if you don't mind.

It's Mr. 1 x €50 tv, 1 x €40 tv, 1 x 1c tv, 2 x 1c bluray players, 1 x €3.50 "up to 46" tilt and swing wall bracket". ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Any news on customer quotas for the 3 for €4 easter eggs yet? Wont manage to get down until after 1pm myself, looking forward to stocking up.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Any news on customer quotas for the 3 for €4 easter eggs yet? Wont manage to get down until after 1pm myself, looking forward to stocking up.

I didn't see any signs - I'd say you be grand within reason (pallet load now you might be told to take a hike !!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭198321

So in sunday independent they will have 2x 10 euro off when you spend over 50e in Lidl. But since Tesco is accepting competitors vouchers, can those be used in Tesco? (since I only shop in Tesco).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Gosub

If there's a limit it must be really, really high. I just saw a fella walking out of Wexford store with about 50 "Flake" eggs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

198321 wrote: »
    So in sunday independent they will have 2x 10 euro off when you spend over 50e in Lidl. But since Tesco is accepting competitors vouchers, can those be used in Tesco? (since I only shop in Tesco).
    Is this on Sunday 6 April? I don't see any mention on Lidl's Facebook page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

leck wrote: »

I'd imagine it's for Aldi. They had a €10 voucher for them last Sunday and the had a couple of weeks of vouchers for them before Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Tweedle Dumb

The qouta for the egg is at the store managers discretion apparently so unless you buy half the stock you're gonna be OK

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭CBRLizzie

leck wrote: »

I don't know about facebook, but I certainly saw it on Lidl.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

The voucher is in this Saturday's Indo an it's for Aldi. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Dubl07

CBRLizzie wrote: »
    I don't know about facebook, but I certainly saw it on Lidl.ie

"Super Weekend, Paul Flynn's Latest Recipe! Plus get your 2x€10 vouchers with Lidl & The Sunday Independent!"

Lidl's subject line in their newsletter.

Dubl07 wrote: »
    "Super Weekend, Paul Flynn's Latest Recipe! Plus get your 2x€10 vouchers with Lidl & The Sunday Independent!"

Lidl's subject line in their newsletter.
    Thanks! So tomorrow (Sat) Independent for Aldi 10/50 coupon and Sunday Independent for two Lidl 10/50 coupons. And a poster in another thread says that the Aldi 10/50 coupon will also appear in the Sunday World.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭198321

Somebody asking on Tesco facebook if those vouchers are accepted in Tesco, and they are...
    We do accept them in a few selective stores

anybody knows what those Aldi or Lidl vouchers dates are?

Is it week 7-13/4 first voucher and than 14-21/4 ?

Very happy I can use them in Tesco as I was very tempted before to go to Lidl with them last time there were in papers .. but I find it difficult to shop there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

The quota is 12 and its the till that cops it. It won't let you scan anymore than 12 in a transaction.

AL1250.jpg

Kids hopscotch foam mat set €2.65, they are part of the new range of outdoor toys, but the price is wrong should be north of €15.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

jake and the neverland pirates figures €3.96 (from €14) in tesco arklow. They only had Izzy and Hook

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    The quota is 12 and its the till that cops it. It won't let you scan anymore than 12 in a transaction.

AL1250.jpg

Kids hopscotch foam mat set €2.65, they are part of the new range of outdoor toys, but the price is wrong should be north of €15.
    which store?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,260 ✭✭✭CH3OH

casio4 wrote: »
    which store?

Tesco stores Check your local store. Imagine only in larger stores
    I got one in Arklow
    Thanks wmpdd

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

CH3OH wrote: »
    Tesco stores Check your local store. Imagine only in larger stores
    I got one in Arklow
    Thanks wmpdd
    do you know if they had them in a more 'boyish' colour? im heading down there in an hour

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,260 ✭✭✭CH3OH

do you know if they had them in a more 'boyish' colour? im heading down there in an hour

They are mixed colours, Some have 2 -3 pink sections.
    They are all fairly mixed , blue, green , yellow, orange, and a manly reddy pink colour;)

301724.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

wmpdd3 wrote: »

AL1250.jpg

Scanning at 2.95 in Clear water

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

White SEL marked €2.95 in Tesco Douglas, My husband said there was 1 left after he took his....Thanks for this one :) i almost bought them at full price a few days back and was going to go back to get them anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Woodpecker1

Would be a great job for insulating the shed floor.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

Loads of single fitted sheets for 2.25 and double 2.67 in coonagh lots of different colours.

Where were they in the shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Binka

Oral B Trizone 4 pack refills reduced to €4.31 on a yellow sel. Clearance section at the end of the kitchen aisle in Castlebar. Loads of them

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Cats.Whiskers

Magnum Infinity 3 pack are 99cent in Tesco Balbriggan - Best before August 2015.

magnum+infinity.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Magnum Infinity 3 pack are 99c ..
    Nooooo. Expanding waists are expanding

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Cats.Whiskers

Soarer wrote: »
    This Wingman 3 in 1 (I think) is scanning at €1.09 in Mahon Point.

It's the blue one that's scanning at 1.09 in Tesco balbriggan

wingman1.jpg

• Advertisement

Where were they in the shop?
    Saw these on endcaps in two shops. Not great quality - I think they're 50% polyester, 50% cotton.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement