Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,260 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Couple of items in Dundrum
    Were on an end of aisle reduced toiletries

300750.jpg

300751.jpg

IDShot_225x225.jpg

The SEL for the Oral-B Pro- Expert Premium Pro-Flexsoft said €2 but they scanned at € 1 barcode 3 014260 003890

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭mrsweebri

Lots of reduced chima Lego left in tesco westport.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭ilovesmybrick

Tesco Mahon Point had a fair few GoClever tablets reduced from 99 to 49 today. Not the greatest piece of kit, but pretty decent price for what it is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

As per title just back from ashbourne tesco and they had an 8 pack of crunchie for 2.50. right beside the pack of 4 for 2.50. the 4 pack had a yellow sel, the 8 pack only had the normal white sel.

not sure if nationwide but at least go check.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭mac1961

daytob wrote: »
    As per title just back from ashbourne tesco and they had an 8 pack of crunchie for 2.50. right beside the pack of 4 for 2.50. the 4 pack had a yellow sel, the 8 pack only had the normal white sel.

not sure if nationwide but at least go check.
    http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=262665026

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

CH3OH wrote: »
    IDShot_225x225.jpg

The SEL for the Oral-B Pro- Expert Premium Pro-Flexsoft said €2 but they scanned at € 1 barcode 3 014260 003890
    They have lots of these in Castlebar marked at €1. Original price €4+.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 JenKen30

Just got a Tesco home delivery for €1, easter week, the price is €1 for all slots for the week

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 86 ✭✭handandy

got a huge big lindt chocolate easter bunny reduced from 50 euro to 25 euro today in tesco ashboure . the bunny is about 15 inches tall and 12 inches wide so lots of chocolate to try and eat through , yum yum yum .

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

handandy wrote: »
    got a huge big lindt chocolate easter bunny reduced from 50 euro to 25 euro today in tesco ashboure . the bunny is about 15 inches tall and 12 inches wide so lots of chocolate to try and eat through , yum yum yum .

Is it 1kg?

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭craggy2

Few mentions of it the last few days :rolleyes:, I will name my first born child after anyone who gets me half price Lego Hobbit sets in Dublin or Maynooth.

Seen some Lego Chima sets marked down from €25 to €7 yesterday, lots of Wrestling toys too, the slammer figures were under €2.
    Lego hobbit sets half price argos now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

JenKen30 wrote: »
    Just got a Tesco home delivery for €1, easter week, the price is €1 for all slots for the week

Store specific.

vicwatson wrote: »
    Is it 1kg?
    yes its the big 1kg bunny with the red ribbon and bell around its neck in a clear plastic presentation box and red carry handle .there was only 2 of them on the shelf yesterday afternoon so i grabbed one of them , i was going to pay the 50 euro for it as thats what I presumed it to be , but when it scanned through the till it came up as 25 euro so i kept my mouth shut and just paid the 25 euro for it .

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

Got two boxes of Claude catfood for €1.49 each (normally €2.99). I think they're phasing out this band and bringing in a Tesco Essential range. Be interesting to see if they'll up the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Anyone seen any cheap Soda Streams about, seems to be £12 in the UK stores.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Anyone seen any cheap Soda Streams about, seems to be £12 in the UK stores.

Full price in Naas- and it doesn't seem to be available at all in Maynooth/Lucan/Celbridge etc (and I know it was in those branches previously).

DID had them on special after Christmas- might be worth popping in and asking.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Seen that 1kg bunny in Maynooth, only one left in the seasonal isle.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,260 ✭✭✭CH3OH

This one won't set the world on fire, but not bad for 50 cent

301443.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Tweedle Dumb

eggs.png

All these size eggs 3 for €4 from tomorrow for 3 days only. Time to stock up for the Nieces and Nephews.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Anyone know if there's a limit to how many eggs per customer ?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Seen that 1kg bunny in Maynooth, only one left in the seasonal isle.

Checked it- it scanned @ 45- I've put it back on the shelf- its the sole sad lonely bunny there........

• Advertisement

Karen23 wrote: »
    Anyone know if there's a limit to how many eggs per customer ?

not that i know of but i find unless your buying hundreds, as in to stock up your own shop, they are usually ok with it. A quick word with a manager usually sorts it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

not that i know of but i find unless your buying hundreds, as in to stock up your own shop, they are usually ok with it. A quick word with a manager usually sorts it

Thanks, I'll be buying my own for the kids but I know if I tell my Mam she'll ask me to buy hers while I'm there :rolleyes:

Checked it- it scanned @ 45- I've put it back on the shelf- its the sole sad lonely bunny there........
    give it another week to 10 days and it will probably come down to around 25 euro . looks like the one i got for 25 euro was a bargain then .

• Registered Users Posts: 15,832 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Eggs are €2 each in Clearwater and not on 3 for 4quid.

Big lindt bunny scanned at 45

• Registered Users Posts: 4,486 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

200g Carte Noire €6 again.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭CrazyChick18

Loads of single fitted sheets for 2.25 and double 2.67 in coonagh lots of different colours.

stevieob wrote: »
    Eggs are €2 each in Clearwater and not on 3 for 4quid.

It Starts tomorrow and runs till Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 33 JessieM

Kids jewellery / hair accessories for 50c

Mens' scarves 1.12

Tesco Celbridge

• Registered Users Posts: 8,863 ✭✭✭Soarer

It Starts tomorrow and runs till Sunday

Just passed a lady in Mahon Point and she must've had about a dozen eggs @ €2 each in her trolley. Couldn't let her away with that, so let her know about tomorrow's offer. She put them back and said she'll come back tomorrow.

Karma better bloody sort me out for that one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Eggs on Special in Tesco

Watch the Grammes on these lads and lassies

Lowest is Smarties @ 122g

Highest is Cadburys Dairy Milk Caramel and Cadburys Creme Eggs Egg @ 178g

More yolk for your egg !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement