Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Lost 7 pounds trying out this diet yokeymathingymabobthatsnotreallyadietthing and jasus do I feel good about myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Got my work placement sorted, now I don't have to worry about it until March :3

However, I am slightly saddened by the fact that I don't have reason to wear my suit for a while (not that I should need a reason for wearing a suit...)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

lotda peoplde yo 4 da shift on nights out whcihg vies me an ego boost vco ok i must be somewhar hot if people wanna shift me a lot but omg canr be dealin with 9sm starts BD COLLEGE ns eeponsbiity. I was a better eprdons when i did my leavog cert. no more drunk posts on boards thoh i swear co like wyyyy no` cares

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Slow Show wrote: »
    lotda peoplde yo 4 da shift on nights out whcihg vies me an ego boost vco ok i must be somewhar hot if people wanna shift me a lot but omg canr be dealin with 9sm starts BD COLLEGE ns eeponsbiity. I was a better eprdons when i did my leavog cert. no more drunk posts on boards thoh i swear co like wyyyy no` cares

Quoted for posterity!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Quoted for posterity!

I had saved it to the clipboard

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I think you may have a drinking problem Slow Show... :P

omfg

lads i cant even read that im actually not looking at what i wrote

Something about shifting someone living life to the fullest only to be brought on a down because college is at 9am . But feck that more drink and shifting ... Yada yada yada

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

I was momentarily at a pre-med party in Gort last night...strange stuff :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,842 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Slow Show lovezzzzzzzzz da shift

I was momentarily at a pre-med party in Gort last night...strange stuff :P

Seriously? I was there :P

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

I've not gone out the last three nights out because I'm trying to sort my head out. Proud of not being that bawling drunk person out.

Though, Slow Slow seems to be going out enough for all of us ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

My crappy life doesn't seem so crappy anymore which is a surprise seeing as I usually hate the time around Halloween.

Got my contract extended in work. Delighted it's 0 hours but means I keep my position and available for further training

Seriously? I was there :P

Haha seriously? What time? :P

Haha seriously? What time? :P

Ermmm I arrived at possibly half nine? And left for town a bit after eleven! There were quite a few random people there I didn't recognise so perhaps you were one of them :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

I'm not entirely sure where certain things in my life are heading at the moment but I actually think my Dublin life is finally starting to fall into place, something I never thought it was going to do a few weeks back. My only dilemma is wondering how long it can last like this before I end up crashing back down but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Got called into work for the new reservations system. Start tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

McFly and Busted togetherrrr. :D

• Advertisement

Life is pretty great at the moment :)

And I say that even though I have been in the library until 10pm every night for the last 2 weeks.

Just have to get through my exams and life will be pretty damn perfect!

:cool:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I'm actually getting my life sorted out. I've been talking to people, I've made appointments to see people I need to see, and I'm actively trying to get better.

Just got my roster for the next 2weeks looks like in getting more training at work.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Turning twenty went a lot better than anticipated.

Free in, free champagne, free shot and the boyfriend bought me Hillbillies.

Perfect x

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I think I found Maura on twitter...

My own yay, spent two perfect days with my boyfriend, apart from the fire alarm going off and that he had to meet my ex-best friend. Gah, ridiculously happy.

Finally getting college work done is making me incredibly happy! 750 words done out of 2500, hey I'll take it!

Also on the female front I just have to say...yay :)

Oooh, give me more details :P

Well whilst attempting to keep my anonymity on the interwebz as intact as possible...I'm going somewhat steady with a girl I actually really like at the moment and things are going strangely well :) *screams like teenage girl*

No one in law ;)

*fistpumps*

My aim in life is that everyone in C&H is in a happy relationship, or is happily single. Whichever works for people.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    *fistpumps*

My aim in life is that everyone in C&H is in a happy relationship, or is happily single. Whichever works for people.

I better stop posting in C&H then.

Just to give you a fair chance of achieving this aim like. :P

Advertisement