Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I better stop posting in C&H then.

Just to give you a fair chance of achieving this aim like. :P

Nope. I'll become "makeeveryonehappygirl". Be grand.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Nope. I'll become "makeeveryonehappygirl". Be grand.

MEHgirl

:pac:

Would be a nice in-joke of a username!

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

I'm going somewhat steady

Are you also stuck in a 1960s RomCom? :p

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I'm getting reminded of Down With Love now...ironically the first film I saw with the manfriend...that he chose :L

Actually, big yay. We've been going out three months today. HAPPINESS

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Are you also stuck in a 1960s RomCom? :p

.....Perchance :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

.....Perchance :P

"Me and my girl go steady to the movies and then, if I'm lucky, we make a stop at Make-Out Point, before I get her home in time for her 11pm curfew. Her daddy hates me but I just love that girl so. I'd do anything for her!"

Ergh, I'm only jealous of you loved-up youngin's, makes me sick. Where are all the old, cynical folk? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Cadillac records is on rte 2 now.

Love that film.

So much bluesy goodness!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

"Me and my girl go steady to the movies and then, if I'm lucky, we make a stop at Make-Out Point, before I get her home in time for her 11pm curfew. Her daddy hates me but I just love that girl so. I'd do anything for her!"

Ergh, I'm only jealous of you loved-up youngin's, makes me sick. Where are all the old, cynical folk? :pac:

You called?

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

How long do i have to wait to find a sexed up crazed girl to fall in love with, like i read.
    awww-3-sad-face.jpg

I wouldn't go to that extreme now :O By going steady I mean I'm stopping being a slut and shifting any girl I can get my hands on. Now I'll only be shifting the one female :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    I think I found Maura on twitter...

My own yay, spent two perfect days with my boyfriend, apart from the fire alarm going off and that he had to meet my ex-best friend. Gah, ridiculously happy.

Well this is fabulous :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,838 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Awww I want a cringey cute relationship..

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

When did C&H get so into relationships? We are crazy.

Dammit...we USE to be cool :(

Wait...no we didn't :pac:

When did C&H get so into relationships? We are crazy.

oh my god. C&H needs its own fb page now. we need to make this relationship with whoever official!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

We're way ahead of schedule on our gingerbread baking for the house in work, we've finished it two days earlier than we originally thought so now not only do I start getting to do all the fun stuff but I actually have two days off this week. Amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Going home tomorrow!

So long Mayo. You can keep your soft and craggy boglands and your tall majestic hills. I want no more of them.

Back to decent internet, pubs and my friends. All I had here were my thoughts and my head is a dark place to be stuck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

Covering the word count while writing this 2,500 word essay was actually quite a good idea to stop me looking at it more than concentrating on my essay and getting frustrated that it wasn't higher!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I finally have a laptop again :D:D oh boards how I've missed you <3

So much has happened since my laptop broke.

I got a job! In the Autistic school I did my last placement in, I got 6 months work covering for someone who's on maternity leave. I love it and even though I have to get up early all the time I actually enjoy what I do.

I now have a proper apartment that I can live in and call my own without some stupid ex fucking shit up :P.

And I just found out I graduate on the 7th of January :D.

I FINISHED MY FUPPIN' ESSAY

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

haven't posted in a while but just popped in to say that life is gooood.

Ok, I've gotten abit dry and haven't been going out as much lately as I used to be, cause I don't really like going out without my boyfriend (as stupid as it sounds) but with the whole cringey relationship topic being discussed here a while ago, i feel this was apt and that i'm probs in one of those but i dont care cause its really lovely and nice and makes me very happy <3 (lol.. gaaay i know)

ps. HUNGER GAMES CATCHING FIRE IS AMAZING. EVERYONE SHOULD GO SEE IT.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Life is hilarious. And I have an exam in five hours. But in general, hilarity. Lol I have no priorities.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

I can't believe I got post of the day

[URL=https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/[/IMG][/URL]

If you want to see the context, you can click on the picture.

Life = Accomplished

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Loving life, so simply. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Movember is over :{D

Movember is over :{D

Did you take part?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Jhcx wrote: »
    Did you take part?

Yes, very reluctantly! :( This is my second year taking part, and also my last :p

Yes, very reluctantly! :( This is my second year taking part, and also my last :p

Cool. Why your last?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Jhcx wrote: »
    Cool. Why your last?

He's just plum tuckered out from all the female attention that a moustache attracts...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Got made full time in work. Good bye worries of casual contracts :)

Advertisement