Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Actually getting some proper study done. GONNA PASS!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    He's just plum tuckered out from all the female attention that a moustache attracts...

Lawl. Thank god I don't part take so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

Oh soup how I love thee! Yum!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Jhcx wrote: »
    Cool. Why your last?

I passionately hate having a moustache! And it is a horrific moustache! I'll find other ways of promoting mens health :P

I passionately hate having a moustache! And it is a horrific moustache! I'll find other ways of promoting mens health :P

happy-crying-face-tumblr-meme.png

Somebody else who hates them just as passionately as i do. Brings a tear to my eye :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Officially a college graduate, I sure as hell went about it in an unorthodox way, what with dropping out twice but I got there in the end and have my certificate to prove it. Never give up folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    Officially a college graduate, I sure as hell went about it in an unorthodox way, what with dropping out twice but I got there in the end and have my certificate to prove it. Never give up folks!

Can't wait for my piece of paper in January. I just wanna have something to hang on the wall for Mam and Dad t look at and see they did a good enough job with me!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Pfft, now ye become bitter cynical old people who bitch about students... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Pfft, now ye become bitter cynical old people who bitch about students... :P

Rabble rabble rabble. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

Can't wait for the Christmas break, I've so many books to get through! :D College really ruins my love of reading so I want to get back into it! Saying that I did a comparative literature module that foscued on Jewish and Algerian literature which I loved and which opened me up to different books that I normally mightn't have read!:) Plan to finish Anna Karenina (finally!:pac:) decided to just read the book instead of the version I have on the kindle because I'm convinced the kindle version isn't translated as well as the book I have and it seems a lot easier to read the version on the kindle then on the book. Plan to jump into Khaled Hosseini's books my mum has The Kite Runner so I plan to start with that after Anna Karenina!

• Advertisement

I don't know why but I'm so happy. I realise I am only a mere child at 20. I am a punk, a brat and mental horny teenager.
    I have this fear I'm going to wake up 50 but I need not worry for now. Maybe it's getting all the compliments and being called cute. Or maybe I'm in love who the fck knows but I think I'm not gonna mind being 21. I have 6 years before I'm 25. Lol.

So, Here's to never growing up!

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Palytoxin and his friends came out with us last night spontaneously because the 2nd Years are class.

HON EDINBURGH NEXT WEEk

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Totlaly forgetting about an assignment, and then the deadline gets extended for 2 weeks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Have Monday off work cause my school has no electricity, yay for long weekends! And one of my best friends is down tonight and I'm gonna go visit the other Sunday night. This weekend should be good :)

Palytoxin and his friends came out with us last night spontaneously because the 2nd Years are class.

HON EDINBURGH NEXT WEEk

.. I'm going to Edinburgh next week!! :O Well, on Friday... Weird :P

.. I'm going to Edinburgh next week!! :O Well, on Friday... Weird :P

I'm going there Thursday with Pharmacy until Saturday!!! What is this witchcraft!?

I'm going there Thursday with Pharmacy until Saturday!!! What is this witchcraft!?

Cool! :-D I might see you! (of course, if I do I probably won't realise, but it still counts!! :-P)

Cool! :-D I might see you! (of course, if I do I probably won't realise, but it still counts!! :-P)

STILL COUNTS.
    Palytoxin knows you to see? I'll tell him to be on the lookout :D:P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Spotted 2 people using boards in less than 24 hours-Ive never seen anyone use boards (that I didnt know) :D

Got post today and they were part of the boyf's Christmas present! (Star Trek cufflinks howarya)

I LOVE POST. I LOVE CHRISTMAS.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

My car passed it's nct without me having to do anything to it. Yaay :)

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

once tomorrow's finished, im off home for 3 weeks, delighted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

Ditto. :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

We just did Christmas presents and I've the best housemates ever. One of them knitted me socks and gave me chocolate, the other gave me a big box of Thorntons.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

1 more exam then, alcohol come at me!!!

JUST FOUND OUT IM GOING TO SEE WICKED FOR MY BIRTHDAY :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

HugsiePie wrote: »
    JUST FOUND OUT IM GOING TO SEE WICKED FOR MY BIRTHDAY :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

No attached youtube link? You're slipping :D

peekachoo wrote: »
    No attached youtube link? You're slipping :D

Hehehehehe

I thought I had tortured enough people with all my links, itd be a crime to subject more people to my musical taste-unless youd rather I slip one in :pac:

Im also getting a BRAND NEW phone for Christmas

WOOHOO

My current phone is great but I got it when I was in 2nd year, 2nd hand :p

(And I keep getting warnings on the phone about how it will be unable to make/recieve calls/texts at certain dates next year :p)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Hehehehehe

I thought I had tortured enough people with all my links, itd be a crime to subject more people to my musical taste-inless youd rather I slip one in :pac:

Im also getting a BRAND NEW phone for Christmas

WOOHOO

My current phone is great but I got it when I was in 2nd year, 2nd hand :p

(And I keep getting warnings on the phone about how it will be unable to make/recieve calls/texts at certain dates next year :p)

Buying the phone off a certain someone I hope ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

decisions wrote: »
    Buying the phone off a certain someone I hope ;)

Selling a brand new iphone 5C for 400 quid and all ;)

Advertisement