Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

NXhbwkH.jpg

>_>

Will he survive the wrath of deise? ... or end up as the filling in a Waterford blaa?

Tune in next week, same time, same channel!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Eat. Sleep. Rave. Repeat <3

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Limerick Milk Market on Saturday mornings is awesome. <3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

We had Keith Duffy on our flight. least to say the girls where a bit over excited

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

I've come back to visit C&H! My internet usage definitely sky rockets when im in college!Just have to yaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh today :) Life stank for a while but its back on the up. College dropout, took a year out and was working a ****ty job. Finally got the courage to move jobs (thanks to a lil help from my friends!). So i started there in July. Was the best thing i ever did. More hours, more money and a happier work environment. It also meant i could afford to go back to college (kinda). Had to get a loan from the credit union but i still have a comfortable lifestyle. I didn't know what direction I wanted to go in for a while but i think, at least I hope, I've picked the right avenue. I'm studying Digital Media and Creative Writing in Tralee and so far so good. No college bar :eek: Probably just as well seeing as i live across from a nightclub :pac: Classmates are sound and i live in a lovely 2 bedroomed apartment and it has a bath. A BATH! I love baths :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Gta V, pizza, the new breaking bad, and the newest boardwalk empire.
    lazy nights in are awesomesauce.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

I'm currently 7 stone and 13 pounds which is really odd because I've never been under 8 stone 4 always seemed to keep around that weight (though I went up to 8s 7ps at one point and that's the heaviest I've ever been). Not sure why it just suddenly dropped off and I haven't been eating any different. I've been this weight for nearly a month now. I know it's not a lot to lose its more for me that fact that it dropped off quite suddenly. I'm happy about it but don't really what to lose any more since I'm only 5 foot. But still twas a nice surprise :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Had a really good day in work today. The whole tiredness thing has really been affecting my mood lately, but the restaurant is closed until Friday and we spent the day creating and testing new dishes. It was so much fun. Nights like this make all the shít worthwhile. I'm on such a good buzz.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

I'm on the roster for another week. Yeah!

Think ive finally broke a 8year habit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Pre-med is best med and ILY college <3

• Advertisement

Got asked if I was Turkish today in work by a man from Turkey! :P I can add that as a fourth nationality I can pass for including Italian, Spanish and Polish! :P To be fair I don't know if the last three count as those were all from Irish people, although one of them had family over in Italy and seemed to think I looked a lot like them!

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

Got asked if I was Turkish today in work by a man from Turkey! :P I can add that as a fourth nationality I can pass for including Italian, Spanish and Polish! :P To be fair I don't know if the last three count as those were all from Irish people, although one of them had family over in Italy and seemed to think I looked a lot like them!

Turkey, Italy, and Spain? I guess someone looks a bit southern European.

Poland is a bit of an odd one out though.

Turkey, Italy, and Spain? I guess someone looks a bit southern European.

Poland is a bit of an odd one out though.

The funny thing is I can maybe, MAYBE see the Polish resemblance, but as for Italian, Spanish and Turkish? No way. I mean I'm sallow skinned but I don't think I look any of those three. :confused: I get the colour from my father's side whose from Connemara. According to my father his grandmother's family were 'quite dark looking' :pac: which by Irish standards probably was slightly not pale!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

The funny thing is I can maybe, MAYBE see the Polish resemblance, but as for Italian, Spanish and Turkish? No way. I mean I'm sallow skinned but I don't think I look any of those three. :confused: I get the colour from my father's side whose from Connemara. According to my father his grandmother's family were 'quite dark looking' :pac: which by Irish standards probably was slightly not pale!:pac:

According to my Irish teacher there's some African blood in Connemara from some ancient thing!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

There's also people with Spanish ancestors from when the Spanish Armada took shelter there.

Cakes. wrote: »
    According to my Irish teacher there's some African blood in Connemara from some ancient thing!

It wasn't from this was it?

Again like I said, being 'quite dark looking' by Irish standards I'm sure doesn't mean much!:pac:
    CTYIgirl wrote: »
    There's also people with Spanish ancestors from when the Spanish Armada took shelter there.

My mother jokes about that all the time when she talks about my father's family. :pac: But as far as I know all the sailors who survived the initial wreck were hunted down and killed weren't they?
    Got this from wiki though: 'By the end of September 1588 the queen's deputy, Fitzwilliam, was able to report to her secretary, Lord Burghley, that the Armada alarm was over. Soon after, he reckoned that only about 100 survivors remained in the country. In 1596, an envoy of Philip II arrived in Ireland to make inquiries of survivors and was successful in only eight cases.' So who knows?:pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

FALL OUT BOY TICKETS

Yay for not abolishing the Seanad!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Yay for not abolishing the Seanad!

Yesterday was the first time I voted.

As such, I am claiming that my vote was solely responsible for the victory. :P

Soooo glad I went out tonight. banter banter free shots free shots being appealing wut is this life mjra's on my coich 9am lectures blie but sure luck sure look limerick life k live in ga;way medivine

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Slow Show wrote: »
    Soooo glad I went out tonight. banter banter free shots free shots being appealing wut is this life mjra's on my coich 9am lectures blie but sure luck sure look limerick life k live in ga;way medivine

I agree.

Ahahahaha I have no recollection of posting that. Lads what am I doing with my life?? I should really start taking it more seriously. Tomorrow.

NEUTRAL MILK HOTEL TICKETS YESSSSSSSSSSSSS. My life is complete...somewhat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

I almost died with happiness finding out the lecturer I really dislike; I'll only have him this semester... And then never again. Makes things a bit more bearable and happier. :D:D

Starting my sociology assignment, yay :)

Heard the best traffic report earlier this morning:

"And finally, in [County, possibly Wicklow, idk) there's a bale of hay blocking one lane of the M[number, possibly 7]. Gardai are en-route."

:pac:

The thought that the Gardai had to be dispatched to move one bale of hay is really amusing to me.

Lovely library ladies getting rid of my fine because I was sick. LOVE YOU LIBRARY LADIES

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

I have an interview Friday. It's only Christmas work but, it's something. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Ah Wednesday, the day when I can have breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.

• Advertisement

Went shopping in tesco after college yesterday to get cheese. Came out with two fillet steaks for less than €4. NOM.

Advertisement