Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Jhcx wrote: »
    f Union J and their J'ness of unionism

This is the first thing that's made me smile today. So thank you. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I went out every day last week and I'm in 2nd year, don't worry, the novelty does not wear off :P

So aye, NUIG boardsie meet up? :D Internet creeping...err...friendships ftw :pac:

Yeah gwan hahaha I'm in Corrib Village all the time except for nights like tonight where I braved Carbon which was ****e enough like, not gonna lie, I wish more people would appreciate the greatness of Electric. So Corrib's good. Security kinda dstrict though, they've been checking IDs since like 3pm today. I think I'm annoyojng whenn I'm drunk and I don't like it cos usuall I'm pretty dsound and I think peope like me konfa ni ejrn IO drijnk too much I'm like WOOOOOO erven if it's not a WOOOOO moment. I know I'm ma,ing spelling mistakes cos pf the red line but I'm not honna change them cos it's gona add to the whole imahe of me being drunk and class and nt bothering to correct my obbious spelling mistakes. Cos I'm class and spelling and grammar are for dweebs haha dweebs is a good word people should use it more, kinda like discombobulate that's a good word too xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

But

The trick is to always be yourself <3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

This Corrib place is awesome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

This Corrib place is awesome.

Didn't I tell ye :rolleyes:

Ah Slow Show....yeah, maybe we should't meet in that case.... :pac:

P.s. Carbon is epic, Electric is for...um, dweeeebs!

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Malaga was epic and I love alllllll my friends so much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

I'm living in Cork now and everything's wonderful.

Colm! wrote: »
    I'm living in Cork now and everything's wonderful.

Where you living? Cork boardsies meet-up cz Palytoxin is my only hun :P

Fuller's Road, out by the Bandon Road... Boardsie meetup at Jackie Lennoxes? :P

• Advertisement

Fuller's Road, out by the Bandon Road... Boardsie meetup at Jackie Lennoxes? :P

Sounds like a definite plan of action! yayayay.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Carbon and Electric are both ****e, you should spend time in the Roisin or Monroes. #publyf

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

Chromeo replied to me on Twitter! Okay so I don't know if it's actually them or their management (I'm pretending it's definitely them) but it's really nice to see bands and musicians take time to interact and engage with their fans. It's probably really sad that this makes me so happy. Oh well, #ilovewhoiam.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

I went to the In Utero 20th anniversary gig in Dolan's tonight. First mosh pit I've been in for agggggges. Released a lot of anger that's built up over the course of the year. Was punched in the mouth, smacked in the balls and headbutted. what a night!. I haven't had as much fun in ages

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

punched in the mouth, smacked in the balls and headbutted.

[...]

fun

Seems we have totally different ideas of what fun is. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Just won a year's subscription to Netflix and Apple TV in a radio competition - there goes the Leaving... :D

THAT WAS YOU? I spent all this morning being like "arctic monkeys, imagine dragons, the killers, who the **** are the other two?" :L

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,842 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Theres gonna be an unreallllllllllllllll looking fella in my apartment block in college! Proper buzzin :)

The sad part is he's gonna be 7 apartments away from me </3

/Clems cringey comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

THAT WAS YOU? I spent all this morning being like "arctic monkeys, imagine dragons, the killers, who the **** are the other two?" :L

That WAS me :D It was The Cure, Marina and The Diamonds, Arctic Monkeys, Imagine Dragons and The Killers - first time (hopefully of many) my wildly eclectic music taste has won me anything :o

Poets of the Fall are doing a crowd funded Live DVD which I backed.

The .mp3 of the show has just been released.

*does happy dance*
    :D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Met this really nice staff member from another Airline. Gave need their email and to contact them about a future career possibility. Yup

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Lazy Sundays are the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

I don't know how genuine people are. But my Cv Is gonna be dropped over to the Etihad office in Abu Dhabi in person. Some people are just really nice.

I don't know how genuine people are. But my Cv Is gonna be dropped over to the Etihad office in Abu Dhabi in person. Some people are just really nice.

Seemed appropriate! :D

I don't think any trace of my voice is remaining right now but yeah college is good. Good choons. Good people. Good life. The thought that this time last year I was in school and studying fitfully in the evenings is a bit nauseating. Life is better here. Woo.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Some people are just really nice.
    Yeah some people are innately decent without even thinking anything of it.

And sometimes we forget that when the people who we would have trusted with our lives let us down with a bang, and we end up getting all cynical.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Yeah some people are innately decent without even thinking anything of it.

And sometimes we forget that when the people who we would have trusted with our lives let us down with a bang, and we end up getting all cynical.

Ha, "Bang". Classic randylonghorn!

I sometimes forget why I love coding when I'm banging my head against what seems like an impenetrable brick wall. I've been thinking about ways to solve this assignment all week with no luck. Even after reading a few articles on the algorithm we've to write it was still bizarre.

Then, BAM! Like a fart in a lift it hit me. There's a certain joy to be had when lines of code just start fighting with each other to get written.

I hope I never lose that feeling.

/neeeeerrrrrdddddd

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Ha, "Bang". Classic randylonghorn!

'Shup, Screamer! :pac:

For once it wasn't even intended ... I iz shamed! :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,842 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

ANOTHER 1 ****ING DIRECTION CONCERT DATE HAS BEEN ADDED OMFGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I CANT WAIT IM GONNA BUY ALL THE TICKETS SO I HAVE THE WHOLE PINK SECTION FOR MYSELF MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Advertisement