Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Reviews - Liquid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

grindle wrote: »
    If you're good with rebuilding and rewicking often, Virginia Prime's great.

If not, get the Puros. You're stuck at one strength and it's strongstrong @ 24mg but it's still the best juice I've ever had. It's like Cigarillos on speed. And acid. And other lazy similes.

Pipesaice range is weird, they're either bland as fûck or weirdly sickening. Not a fan. Same with everything I've had from Mom & Pops apart from the Praze (which jolted me at first but it gets yummy).

Wingnuts Ankara... Very strange juice. Left it steep for a week to see if it'd mellow out but it's extremely perfumey on the inhale and on the exhale (this is where it got weeeeeird), no word of a lie...it smelt exactly like athlete's foot. I actually had to check my feet and shoes and everything, I was convinced my feet just suddenly sprouted fungus.
    Had a vape... Perfumey... "Can't be this, tastes perfumey!"
    Exhale? Athlete's foot.
    Sorry wingnut!
    Happy birthday to our finest as well. - for your birthday, I gave a juice a bad review.

On the upside, Wingnuts Black Lightning, Blackjack, Ectoplasmic, Juicy Fruit Stripe and Pullman's Peach are all supremely delicious.

On my birthday? You cruel bastard :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

I am a bit, buuuuut... I even said it in a praise-sandwich style. Praise sandwich = scrummy sandwich.
    How many peeps get a sandwich for their birthday? Just one. You.
    I make damn good sandwiches.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭M00lers

Monster Juice 18mg from Artisan:
    Very very nice, can't place the exact flavor but reminding me of Fat Frogs ice pops from back in the day mixed with Kiwi or something. Glad I got 30ml. Cheers heli.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭banger01

On the upside, Wingnuts Black Lightning, Blackjack, Ectoplasmic, Juicy Fruit Stripe and Pullman's Peach are all supremely delicious.
    Blackjack cant see that on their site ???? is it like the black jack bars?

Tastes like the old sweet, is tasty.

Might be discontinued?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

Tastes like the old sweet, is tasty.

Might be discontinued?

AH that was a tester in one of the juice boxes?

That's probably it!

The sampler box also has a (non-wingnut) liquid marked 'Red Bull' - I think...the writing's gone fuzzy.

Anyway, tastes nothing like Red Bull, tastes like a coffee biscuit. Surprised anybody would finish mixing a liquid and think "This...This IS Red Bull!"
    People who like those dessert Mom & Pops juices would probably like it if they renamed it and weren't expecting Red Bull.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Pique wrote: »
    I'm lookin for suggestions people!

Favourites so far are:
    M&P Pchelas Famous 5 Layer
    Highbrow - Cappucino Diablo
    Homemade Kiwi Strawberry
    M&P Pchelas Poison
    Wingnuts - Vampires Kiss
    Wingnuts - Kamikaze

I tried Wingnuts - Pink Tiger and Black Lightning and liked them but thought they could do with a bigger kick.

Wingnuts "Fire and Ice" and "Juicy Fruit Stripe" weren't for me at all.
    Cappasnack was rotten until I mixed it with Pchelas Poison. The taste is now lovely but the Cappasnack smell is a bit overpowering.
    Highbrows 'Chai Tea' is immensely sweet and way too much for me.

Am thinking about a few from M&P: Biancas Bliss, Paradise Delight, Blue Ridge Mist & Red Ridge Mist.

I really want something complex like the Famous 5 Layer though. Coffee/caramel/espresso, strong flavours please.
    If you can suggest anything like that, or opine on the ones from M&P I'm thinking about I'd be most delighted, old boy.

I've just noticed that the best shop are doing m&p p-nut cup, newtella (nutella)and covered ape, which is a chocolatey one. They might be worth a bash.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

nbuh.jpg

As usual quick delivery from Paul :)

Trying out the monster stuff and carrying on enjoying limenade and strawberry kick, ill see will i order some strawberry candy to mix with the kick, last time worked a treat :)

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

Gillian72 wrote: »
    Hi CSI! :) How are you? Hope your keeping well. Is this the "Vanilla Custard" that you mean:

http://www.bargainvapour.com/HS_Vanilla_Custard_100ml/p1274299_9872540.aspx

Is it nice? Because it is amazingly good value!!! I vap "Vanilla Custard" practically ALL of the time. The only one I've ever tried is Wingnuts Select "Vanilla Custard." Have you tried that one? Is the Bargain Vapour one similar? I was delighted when I found a flavor that I liked, so I stuck with it. But I'm pretty broke, so if I could get something similar to the Wingnuts Select at €13.99 for 100mls I'd jump on it!

I noticed that Bargain Vapour have a few new flavors. The "Bubble Gum" one sounds REALLY yummy!

http://www.bargainvapour.com/HS_BubbleGum_100ml/p1274299_10875170.aspx

Its such amazing value, if I found a flavor that I liked I stick with it. Plus it would be so handy stocking up with big 100ml bottles! :cool:

Bargain Vapour even have sample bottles for sale:

http://www.bargainvapour.com/Samples/cat1274300_1997805.aspx

The samples are only €1.99 per bottle!!!! There is really no excuse for not testing out these flavors!

In fact I'm gonna order a few now! YAY!!! :D

Likewise - good wishes to you Gillian :) Hope college is going well.

Yeah, that's the one - I've bought four bottles of their Vanilla Custard now. I can't compare to Grants/Wingnuts as I've not tried them but am so happy with BV's one that I probably never will.

Also have Bubblegum - not tried it yet though (I must have some restraint after all) but it needs a good months steeping for sure. It smells a bit like Juicy Fruit (I was hoping for more like Hubba Bubba) but can always add a couple drops of vanilla custard to it OR rosewater - I have proper food ingredient rosewater! Deelish!

• Advertisement

Vape mail time!

Just received crazy ape, covered ape, p-nut cup and newtella. All mom and pops, from the best shop.

Only tried crazy ape so far, It is a lovely mix of banana and butterscotch. It is a strange taste, kind of subtle banana chew, with a butterscotch after taste. I didn't think I'd like banana vape, but it is lovely, reminds me of being a kid.

Only tried crazy ape so far, It is a lovely mix of banana and butterscotch. It is a strange taste, kind of subtle banana chew, with a butterscotch after taste

Sounds like Butterballs! You getting any Baileys from it? Oh please do tell!

csi vegas wrote: »
    Sounds like Butterballs! You getting any Baileys from it? Oh please do tell!

I've never tried Baileys so couldn't say. Definitely no Turkey taste though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Just got some el toro samples and base, whats the story with steeping? Do I need to, or is it a case of suck it and see?

Suck it and see, but they WILL get better from steeping.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Might i just but in here and say that monster juice is fucking deadly.

Think limeade just....tastier and more full.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,044 ✭✭✭Pique

Might i just but in here and say that monster juice is fucking deadly.

Think limeade just....tastier and more full.
    I have to say that when I got Monster Juice it nearly cut the throat off me. Wasn't happy at all.

Left it for a few days and tried it again and it's now lovely. Seemed like it needed a bit of a steep.

I'm loving it now and will be trying more of that range.

Patience, must you have... Mmmm.

El Toro Virginia Prime 18mg: AKA Coil Killer. Very satisfying vape, gives me a whoosh of nic or something that I don't get from other liquids.

Tasty stuff but my rebuilt protank head is now useless after 4 hours!!!!! Seriously gunked up!! What the best way to vape this juice? Dripper?

Yup, dripper w/cotton wick is easiest for the all-too-necessary dry-burn and rewick.

Yup, dripper w/cotton wick is easiest for the all-too-necessary dry-burn and rewick.

Cool, Puros is not as harsh on the coils, correct? Might pick up an IGO-L later.

• Advertisement

Not quite as bad... I get about 5ml through before wanting to rewick and about 8ml before needing to rewick.

Not quite as bad... I get about 5ml through before wanting to rewick and about 8ml before needing to rewick.

I could probably live with that. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Got a small amount Cigarillos Naturales from E-smokeireland last night. quite staggered by how good it is. It's earthy with a little sweetness and an almost a perfect sweet cigar flavour.

I'd say this is probably the best tobacco I've ever had and I'm kicking myself for not trying it sooner - flavour 10/10 throathit 10/10.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Gillian72

mrplop wrote: »
    Got a small amount Cigarillos Naturales from E-smokeireland last night. quite staggered by how good it is. It's earthy with a little sweetness and an almost a perfect sweet cigar flavour.

I'd say this is probably the best tobacco I've ever had and I'm kicking myself for not trying it sooner - flavour 10/10 throathit 10/10.
    #

Hi Mrplop! :) Is this the e-liquid that your talking about:
    http://www.houseofliquid.com/product-p/samples3.htm

Coz I'm gonna order a sample! It doesn't say "Naturales" on the site, but I assume they are the same?

PS. Is the link I posted e-smokeireland? Can I get Wingnuts "Vanilla Custard Supreme" from e-smokeireland delivered in the same parcel? Or are the two sites different? I can't seem to add both things to the same cart.

Sorry for all the questions.....

You want houseofliquid.ie not. Com

Hol is run by e-smoke Ireland and if you order off both sites and let them know, they will only charge one lot of postage.

Full info here. http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/category-s/1826.htm

Originally Posted by Gillian72viewpost.gif
    Hi CSI! smile.png How are you? Hope your keeping well. Is this the "Vanilla Custard" that you mean:

http://www.bargainvapour.com/HS_Vani...9_9872540.aspx

Is it nice? Because it is amazingly good value!!! I vap "Vanilla Custard" practically ALL of the time. The only one I've ever tried is Wingnuts Select "Vanilla Custard." Have you tried that one? Is the Bargain Vapour one similar? I was delighted when I found a flavor that I liked, so I stuck with it. But I'm pretty broke, so if I could get something similar to the Wingnuts Select at €13.99 for 100mls I'd jump on it!

I noticed that Bargain Vapour have a few new flavors. The "Bubble Gum" one sounds REALLY yummy!

http://www.bargainvapour.com/HS_Bubb..._10875170.aspx

Its such amazing value, if I found a flavor that I liked I stick with it. Plus it would be so handy stocking up with big 100ml bottles! cool.png

Bargain Vapour even have sample bottles for sale:

http://www.bargainvapour.com/Samples...0_1997805.aspx

The samples are only €1.99 per bottle!!!! There is really no excuse for not testing out these flavors!

In fact I'm gonna order a few now! YAY!!! biggrin.png

Likewise - good wishes to you Gillian smile.png Hope college is going well.

Yeah, that's the one - I've bought four bottles of their Vanilla Custard now. I can't compare to Grants/Wingnuts as I've not tried them but am so happy with BV's one that I probably never will.

Also have Bubblegum - not tried it yet though (I must have some restraint after all) but it needs a good months steeping for sure. It smells a bit like Juicy Fruit (I was hoping for more like Hubba Bubba) but can always add a couple drops of vanilla custard to it OR rosewater - I have proper food ingredient rosewater! Deelish!

#

Coz I'm gonna order a sample! It doesn't say "Naturales" on the site, but I assume they are the same?

PS. Is the link I posted e-smokeireland? Can I get Wingnuts "Vanilla Custard Supreme" from e-smokeireland delivered in the same parcel? Or are the two sites different? I can't seem to add both things to the same cart.

UPDATE: Hi Gillian, you didn't see my reply to you there a few days ago so I thought I'd re-post (about the Vanilla Custard) - my personal experience of it anyway :) Many options are never a bad thing!

Hi Fratton Fred! :) Thanks for the info! I'm still finding the ropes with all the brands, sites and gizmos!

Hi CSI! :) I should have done what you did, if I'd tried the cheaper Vanilla Custard first I would have been happy with it.

I got a tester of the 100ml "Vanilla Custard" and it is nice, but I still preferred the Wingnuts "Vanilla Custard." I also ordered a bottle of Grants "Vanilla Custard" from the UK a few months ago, but I still preferred the Wingnuts! So, I've been sticking to the Wingnuts from e-smokeireland.

I've been off the cigarettes around 5 months now and in that time I've tried a lot of e-liquids, but I've liked very few of them. The only ones I like are Wingnuts "Vanilla Custard" and "Frankebvap." I'm gonna try a tester of "Cigarillos" to see how I get on.

I'll also try a few more testers from the 100ml liquids coz they are amazingly good value. I'll have to be more patient like you CSI and leave things longer to steep, I normally test straight away....

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

#

It's on the House of liquids site - there's something on their page about shipping Wingnuts and El Toro togther. Vaping it as I'm typing - I love this stuff - their Vanilla custard is bloody good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭iba

mrplop wrote: »
    It's on the House of liquids site - there's something on their page about shipping Wingnuts and El Toro togther. Vaping it as I'm typing - I love this stuff - their Vanilla custard is bloody good too.

I think if you go over the minimum spend from the 2 sites combined together and then type 'Collection' in the delivery type, you can avail of the free post. And don't forget to type 'boards' for the 10% discount

• Advertisement

Hi Guys! :) Sorry for always asking so many questions on here, but this one has me really puzzled. :confused: I'm trying to put in an order with "House of Liquid/emokeireland" for a 10ml sample bottle of "Cigarillos Naturales" (18mg) The price of the sample bottle is €6.95, but when I proceed to check out the price shoots up to €16.90. More then twice the price..... :eek:

I've checked and re-checked my order and I've only added one bottle 10ml sample bottle of e~liquid, the price came up at €6.95 and then it asked me - what country I live in (Rep of Ire), what county (Dublin) and it asked if I was a business or residential (residential).

After I filled that info in the price jumped up to €16.95, is that right? It has added on an extra €9.95 for something called "International Shipping." It isn't giving me any other postage options whatsoever. :( Is that right? Or am I doing something wrong? I'm dieing to try "Cigarillos Naturales," but I just don't have that kind of cash. I thought "House of Liquid" was part of "e~smokeIreland?" My postage cost from e~smokeoreland normally costs around €2.75 (or maybe its €3.75, I'm not 100% sure).

I was ordering the 10ml sample bottle of "Cigarillos Naturales" from House of Liquid, but I was gonna put in another order for Wingnuts Select "Vanilla Custard" from esmokeireland as well. I was gonna leave a note with the Wingnuts order asking them if they could post both my e~liquids together.

So, am I doing something wrong? :confused:E~smokeireland are real nice people, so I will e~mail them and ask them. I'm just asking on here first coz:

(a) You guys know everything! :D

(b) I've to leave my house real early tomorrow morning and I won't be home till after 3pm, so I really wanted to put my order in tonight so I get my delivery on Wednesday.

All advice will be mucho~appreciatedo! Thank~you! :)

Advertisement