Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Angron wrote: »
    I have to learn how to drive.

I've never bothered. Always thought that the cost of the car would outweigh the benefits.

I pm'd stuff to myself so I could watch it later and the notification could remind me. The urge to open it is currently driving me demeted.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Orim wrote: »
    I've never bothered. Always thought that the cost of the car would outweigh the benefits.

I pm'd stuff to myself so I could watch it later and the notification could remind me. The urge to open it is currently driving me demeted.

I'm just annoyed cause I was supposed to get a lift into town with my sister, so I could get a bus to Dublin. After talking to her this morning, she then took a nap for 5 hours, making me miss my bus. Now I'll either have to get a bus that goes via Cavan, or get a later bus that'll make me miss the first band playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Today was a good day :).

Got up early went the gym with the personal trainer went well :).

Then took a spin into town saw a nice shiny new Mustang the hum of it was sexual :), while in tow popped into Hydraulix Tattoo im now booked in with Tomash on September 21st bring it :D, and done my good deed for the day bought some homeless lad a Mc Donalds got him a big mac meal.

Then on the drive home the sun was shining window down some good music playing fresh air god I love driving when the sun is shining :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Aww, aren't you kind, buying homeless people food. :)

I'm freeeeee, off work for two days :D

A lad in work today started a half sleeve with Kris in Skin City have to say im impressed, its really nice with some fine details.

On Hydraulix Tattoo they dont charge by the hour but by the piece, quoted me today about 400 euro and for it take about 6 hours which is really good considering the quality of work Tomash puts out:), also for the first time ever did I see an artist wearing a surgical mask thats taking hygiene levels to next level.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

A lad in work today started a half sleeve with Kris in Skin City have to say im impressed, its really nice with some fine details.

On Hydraulix Tattoo they dont charge by the hour but by the piece, quoted me today about 400 euro and for it take about 6 hours which is really good considering the quality of work Tomash puts out:), also for the first time ever did I see an artist wearing a surgical mask thats taking hygiene levels to next level.

That sounds seriously impressive both on the pricing and on the hygiene.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

400 euro for 6 hours jesus that's a great price for his work!! karma was on ur side today Marty after buying that lad McDonald's!! ;-)

Gregers, I'm in the south stand, somewhere around block 114, basically pitch level to the left of the posts. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

On holidays from work for a week now :) And it's my birthday on saturday :) Life is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Gregers, I'm in the south stand, somewhere around block 114, basically pitch level to the left of the posts. :)

I'm in the east stand block 107, its pitch level as well - from looking at the map we're just around the 22!

looked it up we're miles away :p

• Advertisement

Happy early birthday Avatan :).

Loving this video and loving the little nod to Grindhouse in it :)

And well this just........ wow can't wait looks like the ultimate blockbuster to me and with Del Toro at the helm im expecting great things :).

Happy birthday, atavan! <3

A good friend of mine just posted this status on Facebook pissed myself laughing.

So Paul says Karen lets climb the sugarloaf it will b good craic n it was me him n my mam got up n down no prob grt craic, then we try n find our way back to the car which was a ten min walk only to realise two hours ltr dat we r seriously lost n nowhere near d dam sugarloaf so Paul says lets climb up this other mountain it will be grand one hour ltr we hav lost Paul wer hanging on d side of d mountain n the mountain rescue helicopter is on it's way to get us. Fast forward another hour me n Paul have been airlifted into the helicopter n my mam has been airlifted by stretcher and we have landed down in tallaght hospital. after hot showers n food we r all finally home safe n sound ten hours latter, shattered n slightly mortified. So note to self never go walking with Paul haha

gregers85 wrote: »
    I'm in the east stand block 107, its pitch level as well - from looking at the map we're just around the 22!

looked it up we're miles away :p

Sure run up to my side for a pint at half time. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

Getting my feet tattooed for 3 hours tommorow, BRICKING IT :(

You'll be grand, enjoy it! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

Its only the first session too, I will have another 4 hours on them after that! just nervous after so many people telling me the feet are agony :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Getting my feet tattooed for 3 hours tommorow, BRICKING IT :(

Sweet Jebus. :eek: Best of luck with it. What you getting done?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Happy birthday Atavan!

Booked the next session for my half sleeve today, it's in 2 weeks time :) Also got myself the Galaxy SIII mini. Been meaning to get it for a while, just found it hard to part with the money ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Just had a pina colada slushy. It was actually the bomb.

Feet tattoos are torture. The first day or 2 after are also hell. Fun though. I learned a lot about myself while getting my feet done.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Just had a pina colada slushy. It was actually the bomb.

Feet tattoos are torture. The first day or 2 after are also hell. Fun though. I learned a lot about myself while getting my feet done.

I haven't had a pina colada in aaaages! They are yummy though.

Did you learn that feet tattoos hurt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I haven't had a pina colada in aaaages! They are yummy though.

Did you learn that feet tattoos hurt?

They're selling little freezer cocktails now. Seriously tasty stuff!

That would be exactly what I learned. I should have started small.... I did not. Tge first couple of hours isn't too bad, but you hit your limit pretty quick with them. There's a lovely sense of achievement after though

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭RhoDoDenDron

Still no word on my scarification, right pain in the arse :/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

I'm going to assume you're not getting it done there lest the puns begin :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Thought it was ya nipple getting done

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭RhoDoDenDron

P_1 wrote: »
    I'm going to assume you're not getting it done there lest the puns begin :P
    Thought it was ya nipple getting done

Yeah, it's around my left nipple :P

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Im celebrating myself tonight.

Gave my notice in today...got a new job!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Im celebrating myself tonight.

Gave my notice in today...got a new job!!!!!!

Nice one man, congrats!!! Well done.

Congrats Hellrazer :) What's the new job? :)

Jaysus, all Marty thinks about is food. I'm sitting here in his car while he goes to get more food. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Congrats Hellrazer :) What's the new job? :)

:

Same industry just a different franchise.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement