Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Randomer in my bed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Shinaynay

About 22% of me is jealous at the idea of this encounter as it sounds like something that would happen in a film.. The rest of me is genuinely appalled that someone would have bring a complete stranger into their home, have sex with them, and them brag about it on online chat room. I'm sure ill get dogs abuse but I seriously think this is pure slütty!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭YellowFeather

So you thought the best way to get a fella to leave was to ride him again. I like your style!

It worked - eventually! Hope the guy doesn't read Boards, but if he does, I'll say it to him again, he is very, very good in bed. :D

Love these long weekends!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

Shinaynay wrote: »
    About 22% of me is jealous at the idea of this encounter as it sounds like something that would happen in a film.. The rest of me is genuinely appalled that someone would have bring a complete stranger into their home, have sex with them, and them brag about it on online chat room. I'm sure ill get dogs abuse but I seriously think this is pure slütty!

a slutty film?

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭burstbuckle

Don't worry. He's still alive. I need another shower though.
    Ah the oul scrub away the shame trick

• Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

It worked - eventually! Hope the guy doesn't read Boards, but if he does, I'll say it to him again, he is very, very good in bed. :D

Bank holiday walk of pride? Bastard!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Ah the oul scrub away the shame trick

I'm not sensing much shame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

So you thought the best way to get a fella to leave was to ride him again. I like your style!

She bribed him with a ride to make him leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

It's not like she started the thread on Facebook.

should have woken him up with a bj

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Freddy Smelly

gramar wrote: »

nothing new there then... women been bribing men with sex for donkey's years now

• Advertisement

Knex. wrote: »
    It's not like she started the thread on Facebook.

hang on my head just exploded wut?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

If he's so good in bed I don't understand why you wouldn't spend the day there with him enjoying yourselves :confused: Was he terminally dull and/or socially inept....why the need to kick him out so early if you didn't have other plans?

gramar wrote: »

ah sure they do the same to get some money for clothes shopping

IM0 wrote: »
    hang on my head just exploded wut?

Yano, a place where bragging would actually have a point and people know who you are.

Here, you're anonymous so I don't really get the "slutty bragging" point.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Tazz T

This is such as coincidence. I got off with this girl at the petrol station last night, went back to hers and got shagged brainless. She let me sleep til 10 came back to bed, shagged me again and has now gone to make me a sammich cos she said someone on boards told her, oh wait...

Thanks.

*whispers* she said you were crap earlier in the thread, have a look back ;)

Knex. wrote: »
    Yano, a place where bragging would actually have a point and people know who you are.

Here, you're anonymous so I don't really get the "slutty bragging" point.

na I meant facebook threads

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭YellowFeather

Ah - you're right. I wouldn't normally do that, and I did tell him that he wouldn't be invited in -> that he was gonna be kicked out any minute -> that we weren't going any further -> that, mmmmmm.. Was just a very sexy click.

I wasn't bragging though - was a hook up, not an Olympic medal. Was just wide awake and bored with my bed taken over at early this morning! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 16,161 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

a slutty film?

bow chicka wow wow

• Advertisement

na I meant facebook threads

Any status or post to friend or whatever is technically a thread, I would have thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

Tazz T wrote: »
    This is such as coincidence. I got off with this girl at the petrol station last night, went back to hers and got shagged brainless. She let me sleep til 10 came back to bed, shagged me again and has now gone to make me a sammich cos she said someone on boards told her, oh wait...

Congratulations you won the award for most unoriginal reply to a thread ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

It is pure slutty and that's why we love it!

OP what garage do you get your beans from?

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭burstbuckle

someone blew their beans alrite

so many innuendo opportunties, not enough time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

In the shadows of that very dimly lit petrol station was a dark green nissan primera with a front fog light that needed replacing...watching...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV_3Dpw-BRY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

Pure slutty cos the OP is a girl?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Steve O

Christ are people really still this close minded and backward that someone can't just click with another and get it on?

Wurly wrote: »
    Pure slutty cos the OP is a girl?

in fairness they could be gay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Just tell him the truth?

It was just a one night stand, now kindly leave.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement